Got some Diana Love in the mail yesterday!! She's such a sweety! We were talking on Blog-Tv about a few things, & the sweetheart that she is sent me some love!
Isn't her stationary the cutest?! And look at the cute sticker she put on my shipping label!
She sent me a whole bunch of goodies! Some cute tissues, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner samples, sheet masks (YAY!), yummy strawberry candy, a sample of the LUSH Ocean Salt Scrub, & her sample tube of Lioele (one of my faves thanks to Yasumi!) since the color wasn't matching up for her!

But that's not it!! There was this thing of cardboard wrapped up all pretty in the tissue paper. So I was all "hrmmm.... what could this be?" It was a cute stand up mirror!!
Also my fat lazy ass apparently doesn't run fast enough cuz I got tagged! LOL! By Diana & Aireen(yumyusushi), and a Kreativ Blog tag by Kawaiikao. So here we go!
What is your current obsession?
Finding a new moisturizer that's oil-free, alcohol-free (or at least drying types of alcohol), and lightweight for COMBO to OILY skin. Any suggestions?
What is your weirdest obsession?
I think all my obsessions are weird! LOL! Um does my buying of tons of makeup but hardly using is count?! LOL!
What are you wearing today?
Dark Blue Year Of The Dragon Shirt from Daiei (before they were Don Quixote) & jeans
What's your favorite comfort food?
You're making me choose a fave food?! O_O I eat way too much I can't choose just one! LOL! Pasta Salad I guess.
What would make today special?
If I magically won a whole bunch of money somehow!
What would you like to learn to do?
Speak a few languages fluently. But my ADD won't allow it!
What’s the last thing you bought?
Pack of Camel Lights
What are you listening to right now?
I'm very eclectic when it comes to music, but right this moment... The Twilight Score Soundtrack. Not the one with the various artists, just the score (background music). It's very soothing at night.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
Too many to list.... And I don't want to come off more stupid then I already do, so I'm not saying this one! LOL!
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
D is one of sweetest, funniest, cutest, generous, & downright great!! Aireen is super sweet, cute, & funny. And she has great fashion style! And girl is always BUSY! :)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Wow... This is a hard one.... I really don't know.... There are sooo many great places to live!
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A big FAT CHECK for a MILLION DOLLARS! LOL!!
If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
The Bamboocha! LOL! She's not yet a year, so all she does is eat, sleep, shit, & play! Everything is taken care of for her! LOL!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Only a hour?! Then I would have to say anywhere on the mainland to a Mitsuwa's! LOL!
Which language do you want to learn?
Tons!! I would love to be multi-lingual in all the languages of the world. But right now mostly Japanese or Korean.
What do you look for in a friend?
Mostly honesty, sense of humor, and ease of being around. They're are more, but I don't want to bore you guys!
Who do you want to meet in person?
Too many to count as well!
What’s your favourite type of music?
As stated above, I'm eclectic. Though I DON'T care too much for HardCore Rap.
What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
My jeans....
What is your dream job?
To work from home and make lots of money. So original right?! LOL!
Any favourite models?
Adriana Lima... I don't know why, but she fascinates me, even though she sounds like a man! LOL!
If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
Probably pay my CC bill with it!
Favorite designer?
I don't know designers... I'm one of those hopeless fashion cases!
Fashion pet peeve?
UGGS in HAWAII!! This is not Baywatch people!
Do you admire anyone’s style?
Everyones'! Seriously, everyone's style is slightly different and unique!
Describe your personal style.
Jeans, Tshirt, slippers (flip-flops) or flats
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
I can't choose one! Love them all!
What is your favourite makeup brand?
Right now it's MAC, Clinique & NYX.
If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
Hrmm... Something more exotic then Tracie that's for sure! LOL!
Since I already did the Kreativ Tag before here. I'm gonna put a twist on this round. I'm gonna list 7 Makeup Items I'm USING & loving right now!
- MAC MSF Natural in MedPlus
- Lioele BB Cream (thanks Yasumi!)
- MAC HK 187 Brush
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Smashbox Cast/Crew Blush
- NYX Jumbo Pencils
- Hadasui Water the pink one


15 comments:
Diana is wonderful and so are you!!!
Hey night owl =) I'm about to hit the bed but can't help commenting on your post haha All Hail Twitter!
I wanna be Bamboocha too =D she's the cutest!
awww. Diana is sweet. u will love the vita C mask. hehe <3
awww speshal ladies always deserve special goodies!! and you're one of the ever so special ones!!!
grrrrrrrrr
i really, really need to get my ass to Hawaii. LOL
aww, D's such a sweetie! I'm going to have to re-check the ingredients list, but have you tried Laneige's Balancing Emulsion? I use the combo/oily one now and it's definitely lightweight but still moisturizing aaaand pretty sure it's oil-free and without the drying alcohol...but I need to look at the box when I get home. I shall comment again with my findings! :)
how is the little bamboocha these days?
How sweet of Diana! Sweet Wuz deserves sweet loving!!! hahaha.
nice swap :D you BOTH are wonderful people haha! and as for not running fast enough.. LOL. when i get my next tag, you're gonna be on it! ;)
hhaha uggs..
yeah try uggs in california too!
omg. i hate it.
or uggs with skirts. i'm sorry but i think that's so ugly.
yay Now I know your real name! LOL >_< I always call you wuz though =P ohh I LOVE MAC MSF!!! I'm medium too!
I don't think that buying tons of makeup and hardly using them is weird at all. It's normal for me! :P
Awww...that is sweet of her! And wow, love those answers! =)
You want to be holding a fat check...I'd rather be holding the actual cash! (Checks can bounce or have insufficient funds to cash! lol I'm being all realistic about it.)
Yay I'm glad you like everything! Yasumi is our bb cream supplier...she's our pusha!
My sister thinks the tissues look like maxi pads! I'm glad you knew they weren't...now that would have been funny (why is D sending me two maxi pads?)! =P
Hmm do you have any other criteria for an oil-free and alcohol-free (drying) moisturizer?
I was at the drugstore and saw this http://www.albabotanica.com/?id=55&pid=329 . Looks pretty nice...I might have to try it out myself! hehe
P.S. I hope you know because of you, I take extra notice of Hawaiian products now!! =)
HEHE don't you just love these tags lol. i loveee my nyx jumbo pencils too!! what's your fav. color??
Diana is so sweet. Face shop mask is yum, you gonna luv it.
Post a Comment