HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OUR HARD WORKING, STRONG, SMART, BEAUTIFUL MOM'S OUT THERE IN OUR LITTLE BLOGGER COMMUNITY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK WITH YOUR ADORBLE LITTLE & NOT SO LITTLE ONES!!
:)
:)
Yesterday was the annual Hawaii Pet Expo. It's just an expo where you can bring your pets, and see what's new, buy stuff from local vendors, and even get information. There's always soo many cute doggies that go!! And every year I take the BF's Mum's doggie Stitch. I'm sorry I didn't get any pics, but there were just too many cuties!! And I couldn't whip my camera out fast enough! LOL!
Here's me & Stitch!
My friend also brought her bunny Dusty! Yes he has blue hair! LOL! They died it with food coloring the night before! LOL!! Dusty is just like a tiny dog! I swear.. you put his harness on and a leash, and my GF & him go walking around her neighborhood! It soo funny to see! LOL!
DUSTY!!
So my friend wanted to get Dusty a small stroller and she found a perfect one for a pretty reasonable price!! LOL! The guy almost had a fit when he saw us put Dusty and NOT Stitch in it! LOL! Haha! My other friend was having a blast listening to all the whispers as peeps passed us by! "Did you see that?! It's a rabbit in there!" Etc...! LOL!
Dusty in his new ride & Stitch hitching a ride up top!
click to enlarge
We did end up seeing this MASSIVE Bull Mastiff! Think Sandlot dog! But 3 times bigger!! This dog was HUGE! My pics don't do him justice! I swear he was just as if not BIGGER then ME!
click to enlarge

Also I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who entered my giveaway!! And of course HELLO to all you new followers!! I appreciate you guys coming by and reading my blog! It still amazes me that 100+ of you care what I think, or have to say, or show! LOL!
So on to the winner!! I used RANDOM.ORG again and he lucky winner........
is #18!!! Who is #18? It's MAYAARI!!! Congrats girl!! I already sent you an email for your addy!! :)
25 comments:
omg what cuteeeeeee doggies
and congrats to mayaari!
yay congrats Mayaari!!!
yay! congrats mayaari! aw stitch is so cute! i can't wait till i come home!
aww!!!
super cuteeee doggie =)
Congrats Mayaari !!! <3
thanks for the giveaway contest!!
Congratulations Diana!!
I am gonna make me some homemade Hurricane popcorn with Furikake, melted butter, and arare!!! It might not be the real thing, but I've got all the ingredients handy!!!!
yay congrats mayaari!!! <333
OMG I want a dog/kitty so bad >_< but my apt is simply toooo small to even fit my family! LOL sigh maybe in the future I'll be getting my own room HOPEFULLY! My mom said I can get any pet I want! yay!!! I really want a chinchilla though! LOL Dusty is such an awesome name! and omg they take Dusty for walks?!?! how awesome is that haha
Congrats to Mayaar. Your friends bunny is too cute and I loved that you put Dusty in the stroller. Stitch is cute, what kind of dog is he/she?
Awww...the bunny is so cute. I had some when I was younger, but if one would escape the pen, my dog would chase it down and destroy it. Not cute. But they were smart @ss bunnies.
woot! lol I can't believe I won :)
your friend's bunny is too cute - that's pretty great that she found a little stroller there :)
omg cuteoverload!
congrats to diana! she better claim that popcorn fast or i'd go steal it from her doorsteps :p
oooooo such cute pets :D and you look pretty cute yourself ;) hehe!
oooooo congrats diana!! :)
aw i love pets. especially doggies awww..
dog stories and pictures always make me happy hahaha.
Awww super cute! Sounds like a fun expo! I'm surprised you didn't bring your entire clan! jk
And yay, congrats to Right Booby!
I love the bunny stroller! I once saw a lady at Marylebone station in London with the same carrier, and she had her CAT in it!
Congrats to Mayaari!
Hey wuzzles
THAT IS AMAZING!!!...i need to go to one of those expos!!! and that is awesome you can bring your babies!!! i really need to buy another car seat thing...kobe wont contain himself in it...plus he is getting sooo BIG!!!! i wonder id MA has pet expos...will google! CONGRATS to mayarri...im jealous she got like the WHOLE CASE of hurricane popcorn!!! .......
btw i have learned to make it myself =D
how are you and cheese...i have not seen the stinky cheese on here in oh so long!
awww! super cuteee animals!!!
omg...soooo cute!!!!
cherrielantern.blogspot.com
omg, such cute pets!!! and haha, cute stroller for the bunny ;-)
when the hell did i miss all those entries?! lol
im sad sad
but i read em hehe your tag cracks me up :P
this pet expo is cooool man i'd love to go to something like that!
Your posts are so entertaining! xD Aaah a giant dog like Clifford, that's scary! Hahah funny bunny xDDDD
So cute!!! You should give Stitch some blue highlights..hehe
doggies!! so cute!!!!
I'm gonna steal Stitch LOL and that last dog looks humongous!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to Diana! Yay! :D
I wish I have a doggie!! Ugh I cannot wait to find a new place where doggie is allowed :(
Oh, I ate the whole bag of macademia nuts. Ugh my husband almost ate it all :p It was so good!!! thank you thank you!! :D
how cute! and congrats to the winner!
Post a Comment