My MAY MYPRETTYPINKBOX are here!! Whee!! I got mine soo fast this month cuz I went for the priority shipping option!! :) I'm sure glad I did!! Check out the vid for what was in my boxes!!
How's that scary one buggy eye screen shot! LOL!
As always Linda I love them!! Don't forget peeps! MyPrettyPinkBox.com for more info! Or check out MPPB Blog! Next box goes on sale June 10 @ 7am Pacific Time!! They go fast!! Lightening fast! :)
Also I know that the Hurricane Popcorn I've been sending out is causing some interest! Wanted to let you guys know how easy it is to make on your own!! And it's a heck of a lot cheaper too! Now I know some of you have figured it out already, cuz of how simple it is!
All you need is Popcorn, any kind you want!
Some Furikake (rice seasoning, seasoned nori sprinkles), this too can be any flavor you want! Try it with the Ume Furikake! YUM!

Some Arare (kakimochi, rice crackers, mochi crunch), another thing that is up to you!! There are tons of different varieties to choose from!! But I like the plain mix best for mine.
Then just grab some melted butter, or popcorn oil and toss it in plastic bag and SHAKE IT UP!! Or mix it together gently in a big ass bowl!
TA-DA!! Instant Hurricane Popcorn!! YUM!!
TA-DA!! Instant Hurricane Popcorn!! YUM!!
ps. Try Li-Hing Mui Powder with it instead of Furikake!! YUMMMO!!!! YUMMO!!
:D


17 comments:
OH WOW, we totally think alike!!!
I just made a video about how I'm going to make my own Hurricane Popcorn!!!!!!!
What am I going to get next? Requests for Furikake & Ararae in a swap????? LOL
I have too many kinds of Furikake at home!!!!
Wowsers mate! Its that EASY PEASY?? So I can actually eat my pack now istead of staring at it??
OH JOLLY GOOD NEWS!!!
ooooh i just bought some gyoza furikake! i am going to try making some!
mm sounds yummy! my mom had a coworker from hawaii that told us about this.
but she said to also include dried squid.
i dont eat squid or calimari but i do like eating dried squid lol like beef jerky but...not beef. hha
OH YUM! Thanks for the recipe!
My mom used to make mochi popcorn--that's REALLY GOOD!
I'm going to the store later and I'm gonna to search for the magic ingredients and I'm gonna pig out on Hurricane Popcorn!! Dang you got your box fast! Hopefully mine will come today.
XoXo
Popolo
LOL the screen shot is not that bad, consider yourself lucky! xD Very nice pink box!!!
aghh i'm so jealous of your MPPBs!!! >_< I wanted to order some but I'm so broke haha sigh*
mmm hurricane popcorn! I think what makes it really good is the rice crackers <3 what a great idea eheh
oooooooooooooooo i gotta go get me some furikake :D thanks for the tips! i thought i was never going to be able to try some hahahaha. but now i can! it looks so easy! thanks hun<3
Your vids are always sooo cute! I love them! Thanks for the review.
Haha! I think I have all of yours! =)
Dammit Wuzzy you got all of us craving it now. Now I feel like eating cracker jacks or something even though that's way off from Hurricane Popcorn. But yummm the recipe sounds delicious! [=
cuteeee!! thanks for the how to :] now i can feed my munchies! haha!
oooh.. so THAT's what a hurricane popcorn is.. hehee.. been wondering about it.. =P
LOL i make hurricane popcorn the ghetto way too! hahah love it. wuzz you should make your own youtube!!
Wow, I think I am going to make some hurricane popcorn naaaow~ xD Sounds so YUM.
no wuzzy no! i want Hurricane Popcorn thats ready! lol
Post a Comment