WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

FOTD & Bamboocha @ Hawaii Baby Expo!

We went to the 2009 Hawaii Baby Expo today! It's just a showcase of vendors and services specializing in Newborn - Preschool things/services! Lot's of cute stuff, like clothes, toys, services, etc. I'm a big expo/craft fair person if you can't tell by now! LOL!
I also finally used up my CRAPASS MAC PREP&PRIME EYE! Don't buy it, it's a waste of money, but since I bought it I HAD to use it all! So if you remember I went & purchased the SMASHBOX Photofinsh Lid Primer, since Sephora was all out of UDPP @ the FF 15% discount time. So today is my 2nd time using it. I'll do a review later in the week!
My baggies are gettin bigger! *sigh* :(
USED:
FACE: Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream in #2
MAC MSF Natural in MedPlus
NYX Concealer In A Jar in Beige
EYES: Smashbox Photofinish Lid Primer
NYX e/s Nude
Clinique Duo in Jade
NYX e/s Kiwi
Clinique Kohlshaper for Eyes in Blackened Teal
EYEKO Magic Liquid Eyeliner w/ NYX e/s Kiwi
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof Mascara
CHEEKS: NARS Orgasm
LIPS: B&B Liplicious in Coconut Truffle (THANKS TAMMY!)

Bamboocha is soo happy to go out! She loves to people watch! And she's such a great baby! She hardly fusses unless she's hungry or EXTREMELY tired! I keep telling the sis-n-law to count her blessings!


There was a balloon vendor who had all sorts of mylar balloons! But you know HELLO KITTY is the way to go!! We bought her a big one and a little HK Ladybug one!
click to enlarge

She also got to meet Curious George! We just missed BluesClues & SuperWhy.

And nothing finishes off a great day like a little shopping!! Bamboocha scored some new HK Sandals!! :)

Thanks for looking and I hope "I" (not Bamboocha) didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)

24 comments:

cleung341 said...

The HK sandles are darling!

Unknown said...

gorgeous look Wuz. your skin is GLOWING! I love it (:

Looks like bamboocha had a lot of fun! look at her & her hello kitty balloons. I want one! hahaha

izumi said...

you woman look QUITE fab :) i love your makeup! and your skin is a-glowwww. how's the nyx concealer in a jar?? i heard so many good things about it but i don't know what the heck my shade would be and i'm pretty horrible at guessing.. hahaha.

what an adorable baby.. and those shoes!

Jamilla Camel said...

What a fun day! Those HK sandals are killer!

Anonymous said...

Awww, baby Bamboocha looks so cute! You look great in the photo too, your skin is glowing! I want to post pics of my baby neice too! But I wonder if my brother would like me posting pictures of his kid on the internet xD Curious George is awesome, yay! :3

im done said...

haha yes I CAN tell you like to go to expo's by now.

I havent really been to any kind of expo in a while....
well a few months ago there was a car show I played at and there were a lot of vendors n stuff..i guess that kind of counts.

I like looking at different vendors especially if people hand make their crafts.
It's usually those things that are the most expensive!

I remember as a kid my parents and I would go to expo type things that revolved around boats and fishing.

kawaiikao said...

aww how cute! shes all hked out!

ghettoflower said...

OMG Bamboocha is freakin adorable!!! Looks like such a fun day :) I just started reading ur blog nice work xoxo

Linda said...

Awww..she's a real cutie pie! And no!!! I just bought Mac Prep & Prime Eye. CRUD.

Yumeko said...

cute sandals
and sweetie u are looking great!!

Unknown said...

Wuz you look stunning!! How do you glow like that?? WHAT IS THE SECRET? I MUST KNOW!!!

Shizznizzle said...

You look lovely & glowy =) Is the expo @ Blaisdell? and Bamboocha!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg *pinch cheeks* she's so adorable,look at her cute legs too =D

sokpoprocks said...

BABY EXPO?! i wish the states had somehting like that. i LOOOVE to buy accessories for my babe, but everything here is so ordinary, and NOT unique,BORING! and those hk ballons/shoes are ADORABLE< but baby bamboocha is a super cutie!!!

~Mel said...

O.M.G. that's the cutest baby ever!! and look at her adorable shoes!! ahhh! hahaa.. wuz, u can never hurt my eyes.. =)

Anonymous said...

haha this is so cute :)
i like the balloons & sandals very cute indeed!
& you look so fresh!

Tammy said...

Cute overload!!!! You!! Bamboocha!! Hello Kitty!!

btw--you need to do some Blog TV..I miss ya!! we should start setting 'dates' up..hehe

Jo said...

hi there!
was blog hopping and wanted to say bamboocha is too adorable. she makes me weak just looking at her pics! even the word 'bamboocha' is adorable! she's too cute =P

Bijin Blair said...

bamboocha is adorable!

aquaracer said...

awww...looks like u had a fun-filled day. and you look so glowy!

FuN and MakeUp said...

haha.. awww Bamboocha is a cutie pie!!!!!!! shes adorable...!!! hows hawaii weather rite now? i wish i can go!!!!!!!!! i wanna go shoppin there!!!

noone said...

Awww you two are TOO CUTE! I love her hello kitty sandals!!

Stephanie said...

baby shoes!! are so cute..<3 <3

Mona said...

lookin' good wuzzy!

curious george! how cute!

mayaari said...

very pretty FOTD and lil bamboocha is so cute :)

Visiting From: