WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, May 8, 2009

100/100 Giveaway! & Award!

EDIT: GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ENTERED!
:)
Giveaway time!! Watch the vid for all the details!
:)
Also I received an award from Fuz! Thanks girl!!
The rules are:
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours
6. Leave a message for your nominees
I now bestow this award to all those on my blogroll! Even if you're not on there, this still goes to you(cuz I'm behind on updating it)!
You don't know how much I appreciate all of you who visit my blog. And take time out of your day to see what I have to say! I've made great friends here in our little community, and you're all so sweet, generous, pretty, kind, smart women!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
PS. GO SEE STARTREK!! IT FRICKEN AWESOME!! I'm a semi-Trekkie, so I like StarTrek stuff. If you're like me and you know most of the back story, you'll love the new movie! It gives the origins a twist! :) Even if you're not in to StarTrek... See it for the cuties!! I LOVE Karl Urban & John Cho so this was a no-brainer! But it has Chris Pine & Zachary Quinto & Eric Bana too! Simon Pegg is soo funny as Scotty! And even Winonna Ryder & Jennifer Morrison have their parts!! ACTION, FUNNY, CUTE GUYS! COMMON!! :)

24 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I win!

Lulu said...

yay congrats on 100+ followers!!! and Yay for contest :)

cleung341 said...

I agree Star Trek is a must watch. I'm not a trekkie at all, but I thought the movie was really good and yes Karl Urban is HOT! Shawn of the Dead as Scotty was too funny!

izumi said...

OHH.. i want, i want, i want! count me innnn! hahahaha. you're way too funny in your vid :) "did you see it? eh? eh?" LOL. dang you're just a shipping center, hurricane popcorn should be paying you.

roxy. said...

WOO pick me pick me! haha LOL ur so funny hurricane popcorn! i love my snack pimp wuzzzz!!!

eki said...

OMG you are the snack P.I.M.P!!! XD LOL
when I saw you giving a little peep bringing up the box I was like OMG hurricane popcorn!!! XD~

you are so cute and funny I love the Vid!!! really cool giveaway!!!
I still have not tried it yet I have been eyeing it everyday thinking "should I try one today??" LOL

but have been munching on the others but alittle by little LOL

good luck on the giveaway~!! you are a sweet heart~!! :D

Yin said...

I love simon pegg

Enter me in your contest. ^^
I'm liking the hurricane popcorn packaging. =)

paperdollrevenge said...

hehehe awww you are too cute in the video! Hurricane popcorn pimp!

Yay congrats on your 100 and 100! I'm glad to be one of your first 100. <3

P.S. I bet that box is heavy!

sanniet said...

LOL aww wuzzy!!! You're always so adorable in your videos! I still regret not seeing you when you were in Cali!!! sigh. I bet we would have MANY silly moments together! haha <3

OMG THAT HURRICANE POPCORN!!! I can almost taste it!!! LOL that is a HUGE box for 4 bags o_O these bags must be BIG!

I've never really gotten into Startrek hrmm But I bet someone will drag me to watch it haha.

Mona said...

woohoo for 100 by 100! :D

hurricane pop corn! I WANTTTTT hahahah

Laura L said...

aww, I havent watch star trek yet, it haven't show in my cinema. haha xD
is Hurrican popcorn pimp. wow.
congrats for the 100sss followers. hehe <3
I wanna join this giveaway too!

:) said...

I love Wuzzy!!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog from Bihada Diaries, but I've been seeing you around Blogger in other people's comments sections. Can I join? xD You sound like you're teasing me and I can't help it, I want it too. I subscribed cos I think you're a down-to-earth cool gal :)

abby said...

yay for your hundredth post and i hope i can win. that snack sounds super awesome!!

Yumeko said...

meeee! omg i sooo want some of that! YUMMMMY

congrats sweetie!! spread the wuzzyangel love!

K said...

11:59 PM Hawaii time?? Am I still on time?????? Are you gonna let international girls join???

I love your blog! I wish I had commented more before I went to Hawaii last December because I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you! Blogger meetup in Oahu yes yes yes yes we need to!

Yes I want to be in this giveaway!!! Hurricane Popcorn!!!!! YUMMY!

I want to see Star Trek so bad! I'm a hardcore old fashioned Trekkie! That's why I wanted to be an engineer! Unfortunately, I don't know if it will be released in Japan.

beeyoutiful7 said...

CONGRATS!!!

HURRICANE POPCORN
*DROOOL*

Count me innnnnn <3

mayaari said...

ZOMG how was I not a follower of you blog until now? I swear I thought I was =T well I am now! congrats on your 100/100 :)

you should totally get a commission from the popcorn company for pimping out their product and spreading its popularity/addiction through blogger :)

ღ Caroline♔ said...

Hello Wuzzy! ^_^

I've stopped by your blog quite a number of times since around March? or the end of February-ish, but I didn't follow until I finally have a blog of my own. hehe. I love it how you are so supportive and join all the contests hosted by beauty bloggers! you're just awesome! :) (hehe that is how I know who you are bc I alway always see your pics on contests posts! xD) and now you have a giveaway contest of your own!! yayy! ^_^ Congrats on your 100+ followers now! I can only hope to have that many followers one day. And you were just WAYYYY TOO CUTE in your video! xD I think I'm in love...xP haha see you around! :P

<3 caroline

yummmmyyyy hawaiian hurricane popcornnnn comee to meeee! >:D

Iyah Love said...

yay for 100 followers!!! Weeee!! YAY for give away too! :p You are just too generous!!! :)

Ohhh girl, I love your popcorn!! YUM YUM!!!!

Chiara said...

Yayyy 100!! My kindergarteners just had their 100th day of school not long ago Heheh :D Anywayssss Hurricane Popcornnn!!! I wish I could trade you with some of our strawberries <3

kawaiikao said...

oh hun i think i'm too late but i wanted to congratulate you anyways!! whoo hoo for 100 posts and 100 followers!!

noone said...

congrats on 100+ followers!! :D

Anonymous said...

yay for having 100+ followers
& darn me for missing it lol
anyway congrats to mayaari!

Visiting From: