WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

AirMail Love From PaperDoll & AWARDED!!

Some good ol' SoCal love was air mailed to me the yesterday!! By whom? The very sweet and beautiful Diana aka Paperdollrevenge!! I knew she had a shipping dept going on in her room, but I didn't know I was in there!! Thank you girl!! Look at how cute the stationary is!!
click to enlarge

The lady at the post office was all smiles when she handed me my box. Why? Look at it!! Isn't adorable?! Pimped out HK stylz!! I even cut the HKs out of the paper, and now they are on my board!! :)
click to enlarge

I LOVE how she put little notes on everything!! She got me a Face Shop Vita C Berry Sheet Mask, with a info card of all their sheet masks!! A HK Marshmallow Pop, that's just too cute to eat!! Seriously.. I don't know if I can do it! LOL!! And you guys know how I say I wish we had "smell-o-vision"? Well this whipped soap smells just like an Oatmeal Cookie! SMELLS SOOO EFFIN GOOD!!!

click to enlarge

She also got me these Red Grape Gummies with *gasp* Chardonnay in them! YUMMO!! And Blueberry Pocky.. it was soo good, I've never had those before! A cute HK Candy Tin (I'm already trying to think of what I'm gonna put in there when the candy's gone), and Doll Arare! SO cute!!
click to enlarge

She also awarded me with


List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

So 7 things I love... I love a lot of things, but oh well here's just some.....
  1. Diet Soda (I'm addicted! Can't help it, even better if it's diet cream or diet fruit soda!)
  2. Reading "tween" series (ie. Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Alex Rider, stuff like that. Mostly the Sci-Fi ones. Haven't done Twilight yet *GASP* I know, but it's on my list!)
  3. Cute PJ Sets (This is a recent love, before it was just shorts & a tank)
  4. Lip Balm (ALWAYS have to have a tube on me. It doesn't matter what kind *burtsbees is my fave though*, but I have to have lip balm on me)

  5. Reading everyone's blogs!!
  6. Being online (Common now!)
  7. ALL OF YOU!! YES I DO!!!!!
Tammy gave me another award too! Thanks Tammy!

The rules:

1.When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver.
2.Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks.
3.Let them know about award in their post.
4.Now blog like you've never blogged before
And the award goes to..... ALL OF YOU!! Seriously, like I could only pick 5?! I don't think so!

Lastly Sanniet hit me with another award! I feel soo special ladies!!

"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant."
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends.
Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!"
10 huh? That's a lot!!
  1. Even though I've really been into makeup for a little over 1 year now, I still feel like such a NOOB!
  2. I love to travel, but hate to fly! Good thing I don't live on a rock in the middle of the ocean!! Umm... wait.....
  3. I watch the Disney Channel more then someone my age should. (We'll leave it at that)
  4. Sending out packies to deserving peeps makes me feel like SANTA BABY!
  5. Snack hoarder!! I hide shit... seriously.. It's ALL MINE!!
  6. Sometimes I give 'cheese' the "pouty puppy face" to get my way!!
  7. I have to put lotion on my body after I shower, or I feel nekkid!
  8. Blinder then all 3 mice!! If I don't have my glasses or contacts on, I can't see SHIT!
  9. Watchin my vids make me feel weird! LOL! That's not how my voice sounds in my head!
  10. I'm a nag. Ask 'cheese' he'll tell ya!

Once again, I'm breaking the rules! This goes out to everyone!! You guys ROCK!

14 comments:

sanniet said...

omg we're so alike!!! I like to hide stuff too! especially when its yummy lol! and I'm SOOO blind too!!! without my glasses I can't see ANYTHING at all...everything just a blur >_< instead of nagging...I whine...A LOT lol and I do the pouty puppy face to get my way too! Hell I don't think any girl has NOT use that to their advantage! LOL

OMG the packages are soo cute!!! and that marshmallow HK candy looks wayyyy too cute! I probably wouldn't eat it either LOL...I still have one of those huge lolli's from disneyland its been like 5 years I don't eat it because its cute! lol...Aww man I do wish I have smell-o-vision!!! I LOVE OATMEAL COOKIES!!!

I'm really enjoying this award thingy! We get to know each other a lot better =D

Yumeko said...

oh u will looove that whipped soap
i love it!!

Kimberly said...

Hoooooooooooray Look at all the HK cutenesssss

and um excuuuuuuuuuse me... i got a box from YOU today too missy -- I told your ass u didn't have to get me shit for those candies. I could just clobber you, but I'll refrain because I love everything and I appreciate your generosity girl, that took some love, and you got me my favorite 'fings' which is gummies!!!

so thank you soo sooo much.
you and the fam bam have a great weekend!!

fuzkittie said...

You rock Wuz!!!

kawaiikao said...

yay for hello kitty love!! i HAVE to have lip balm on me too...and when i know i don't have any...my lips just get more dry or something it seems like!! lol

Kasumi said...

ohhh so many pretty things..*gazes*
HKHKHKHKHK! <3.
haha I watch the disney channel too.. I'm like a fly looking at a light when it comes to that channel.
#9 is super funny because it's true! I sound like a parrot..

PaperedLove said...

Aww Diana is such a sweetie! I love how she packaged everything. Seriously, its a kawaii overload! I would've had the biggest smile on my face just from looking at the package too!

Mona said...

awww check out the Tia love. totally a sex pack. haha

um #6 the one about the pouty face to cheese, puaahhaha that's freaking awesome. would you say it works 100%?

Iyah Love said...

Omgoshhh!! HELLLOOOO KITTY!!! Diana is just sooo sweet! She has lots of boxes in her house.. she's like ms. Santa.. awww! I love her! <3

roxy. said...

LOL I love PJs too! Esp cute ones! My fave ones are HK haha but they shrank on me! =[ Oh well! I only got REALLY into make up last year too and I feel like a noob too! Oh and I'm a TOTAL nag too! It sucks because I have such a high pitched voice lol! OMG I feel like we have everything in common hahah! I can't see shit either! It's so bad idk how my eyes got so bad! and I need lotion too! hahah I feel like I'm saying me too about everything! wuzz u are the shit ;]

K said...

What a pretty package!! SO CUTE!

beeyoutiful7 said...

YAY for Hello Kitty!!!
Diana is a sweetie =)
Congrats on ur awards !

Anonymous said...

how sweet :)
&& i love the facts that you put up lol i always love reading those things
& im a snack hoarder too! lol
& yes disney channel o man...although not so much anymore :P

Florence said...

i totally watch the disney channel too!!!! i know most of the shows that are on it!

hahaha :)

Visiting From: