WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tagged Award by Izumi!


I swear Sarah is enjoying tagging my slow arse a little too much! LOL! :)
But she is such a sweety you can't be mad at her!
Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog.
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who gave you this award.
Now you all know that I don't follow rules too well....
I SERIOUSLY give this award to each and every person on my blogroll. Bcuz I follow all of you and check your blogs all the time! You ladies give me such a feeling of generosity, kindness, beauty, talent, and ya'll make me laugh too! I don't know if I could get through even 1 days without checking up on you guys through Blogger or Twitter! It's like I "need" you guys like a drug! LOL! Was that stalkerish enough for ya?! Wow.. that just made my life seem soo lame... Hrmm...
<3

1 comment:

izumi said...

hahaha you're possibly totally right. i DO enjoy tagging you >:]

Visiting From: