I was tagged by Innerchild to write a letter to my 16yr old self. Honestly there's not much I would tell myself to re-do. Because the decisions I made at 16 have shaped who I am today. And I need those experience good & bad to help me grow as a person. But here's how it would go I guess....
To my 16yr old self,
I'm not gonna tell you to do anything different, or make decisions that you probably wouldn't have thought of at the time. Why?! Cuz the decisions you have made, have helped develop us into who we are today. And trust me we can live with ourselves. The only advice I would give to you is to try to be more active/athletic. Trust me.... you'll want more stamina & energy when you get older!
Love,
Your soon to be 29yr old self.
Got some blogga love in too!! You guys make me feel soo loved!!
First off... Spank sent me some bright summery goodness!!
Sally Girl polishes & a Sally Girl e/s Quad in Gum Drops! Don't they just scream summer?!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH TRINH!! Her birthday was yesterday (5/26) too, so stop by her blog and send her some Bday love!! :)
Then the ever sweet Jen sent me what she said was gonna be a "little thank you" for the popcorn I sent her. LITTLE?! Dang girl, this is way too much!! THANK YOU!!
A big bag of goodies with choco, candies, and HK yummies! Face Shop samples & sheet mask, ECHO falsies, a super cute mini notebook, Hello Kitty pencils AND stickers (sooo cute!!), Morning Glory erasers (I used to collect Babu stuff!), and 3 Strap Perfects!! Look at her note too! Isn't that stationary beautiful?! THANK YOU SOO MUCH JEN!!
:)
15 comments:
We all love the wuzzy!!!!
I love those BRIGHTS!!! But you knew that I would alreday right??
you DESERVE all this love<3
that stationary is gorgeous! what the crap? hahaha.
Aww look at all the love, super sweet and cute! Those definitely scream summer, I love it!
Nooo I want clothes that fit perfectly! lol
The letter to your 16-year-old self is sweet! Mine would be mean! hehe jk
Someone else's birthday is coming up too...we all know whose that is! =P
Thanks for doing the tag, Wuzzy. It's strange, people have different ways of approaching this tag. Would it indicate how we'll be towards our own children at that age? Hope not :x Anyway, nice hauls :)
we all love the way u are!
I said happy birthday to Trinh as requested by you :) I love the bright polishes she sent u! Perfect for the hot hot summer!
:) yay for the goodies, & yes those do scream summer! can't wait to see you use them :) pictures lady!!
You deserve all the love in the world Wuz!! <3
You are the cutest, Wuzzy! You definitely do not look 29 :) You are so young at heart, sometimes I still think you are 16 (appearance)! Lol!
Oooh and man I can't wait until I go to the obgyn...now you don't hear that too often! I need to get up on that birth control!
love the polishes! they look so vibrant & pretty =]
first pic is like color vomit!!! in a good way!! hahahahaha let us know how the Sally Girl quad, I'm really interested on trying one of them...enjoy the polishes too =D
ooh all the gifties look great !! and ive got some summery polishes mysellf havent quite touched them yet, but i cant wait for you to do some type of post with those :)
I agree with you on what you wrote to your 16 yr old self. Whatever we did in the past, it makes us the person of who we are now :) It makes us whole :)
and wow at those goodies!! :D
i would say the same thing to me when i was 16...for me that was a year i learned a lot about myself and those around me :p great summer colors!
I've been lurking on your blog forever and had to comment on this post..it's very touching and sweet!
Plus, those colors scream summer and I'm still wearing fall colors..you've inspired me lol
Post a Comment