The ever talented gorgeous Yasumi had posted this delicate timeless Teapot Necklace at Worship At The House Of Blues. I just had to scoop it up for the BF's mum!! She's a teapot collector & fanatic! LOL! We have teapots all over the house! So this was sooo perfect!! Yasumi also mentioned to me that she was making matching earrings! *GASP* Even better!! How perfect of a Mother's Day/Bday gift would this be for 'cheese's mum!
I did receive the special package a few weeks ago, but as I show the BF's mum stuff on my blog, I didn't want to post it right away and ruin the surprise! Look at the cute tin our creations came in!
The goods, with a personalized letter from Yasumi!
The new PROUD owner of W@HB art! She LOVES it!! She couldn't wait to go to work the next day with it and show it off to all her friends!! LOL! She's too cute!! She expresses her greatest appreciation, excitement, joy, and LOVE for your works of ART Yasumi!! :)
GET YOUR WORKS OF ART FROM YASUMI AT WORSHIP AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES!! If you don't follow her on Twitter you should, cuz her masterpieces DISSAPEAR FAST!!
And I leave you with a pic of the Bamboocha from dinner that nite!
:)


26 comments:
oh you got the cute set!! and check out the tin they came in! i lovers it. yasumi jewel LOVEEE
Wow, those are super super beautiful! How thoughtful to get something that your bf's mom collects! The earrings are so perfect for the necklace :)
Yasumi makes some of the most beautiful pieces!!!! Glad Cheese's mom is enjoying the goodies. I think it's time you buy something from W@HB for yourself. ;)
that is just gorgeous!
i looove teacups meself!
it is adorable!!! and her pieces are really priceless and unique! <3
i love her pieces! great gift :] they're so cute!!
Wuzzy!!! I would like you to know that this is the first post that that I have looked at this morn and it is the bestest start to the day a jewellery maker an have!!
I am sticking something in the post for both you and cheeses mum!! she sounds sooooooo sweeet!! My goodness if I could board a plane to meet you ladies right now I WOULD BE THERE with my earl gray, crumpets and clotted cream!!
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!
haha wow that's so cute! it's perfect! :)
How lovely and unique!
how cute!
yasumi is really steppin up her game.
i love her stuff!
gorgeous jewelry!!! I love the little kettle & tea cups =)
this is the cutest jewelry i have ever seen..
awww so cute! tea cups
Wowwwww
Lucky Lucky Lady!!! That tea set was absolutely to die for when I saw Yasumi post it up.
and it looks fantastic on her!!! Great choice, and even better knowing the personalization behind it.
Bamboocha is sooo friggin cuuuute i just wanna squish her!
aww, what an adorable set :) glad to see that cheese's mom loves them! now you need a W@HB piece of your own :)
adorableeeeeee.. she looks so happy!!
I love the teacup earrings! They are so unique and beautiful. Ahhhh :) Great gift.
Aww what a great gift!!! :]
aww you are so sweet!! she looks super happy and looks lovely on her!! Yasumi is one talented Babe!
Awww way too cute and dainty! Such a sweet and thoughtful gift from you...but of course, I'd expect nothing less! Yasumi is such an artisan too.
OooOoOOo Wuzzy!!!
you got the whole SET!!! i knew that you got the teapot i didnt know you got the cups too...awwww that is soooooo SWEET of you wuzzle...ok now where is the tea sugar cubes and milk...girl and get cheese to make us some biscuits...were having TEAAAAAAAAAAAAA TIME!!!
Aw those are so pretty!
oh im late to reply. lol but the earrings are too cute and its a set too. wowow. they look doll. and i want to squeeze your bamboocha's cheeks!! lol
omg! those tea jewelry are so cuuuute!
very cute set!
very very nice jewelries! I noticed she gives cute boxes for the jewelries as well :D
Post a Comment