WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Nee's 1st Giveaway Entry & LOVE LOVE LOVE From Whit!!

So you all should go check out Nee's blog! She's holding her first giveaway & the prizes she's offering up are soo generous & fantastic!! It's a Hello Kitty Kawaii Giveaway! :)
Her question to you is "What is your favorite Hello Kitty item that you own?" Check out her post for the rules!
So my fave HK item I own is this little drawer set. I got this as a present from my Aunt & Uncle when I was 2yrs old! That's right!! I've had this baby since 1982!! And this is a pic of it I took only about a couple months ago for Pupe too! On the side are cute HK trees, grass pics! LOL!! It sits on my bookcase and holds all my trinkets and jewelry from when I was a KID. I'm a sentimental pack rat. It's like my little time capsule!
Second place in my heart is a pink Hello Kitty Analog (wind up action) Alarm Clock that my Gma gave me when I was 4yrs old!! That still works to this day & is in my old room at my parents house! That's why I don't have a pic of it! See I know all the exact dates, cuz my mom had this thing of writing down the date rcv'd & who from whenever I got presents! LOL!
Aaaand......... The ever gorgeous & generous Whit sent me some MAJOR LOVE!! She had asked for my addy when I posted up how I was looking for a new oil-free/non-drying alcohol-free moisturizer. So I told her as long as it was just a sample. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER then to trust this big hearted woman! :) Like Izumi said, & I quote "she does awesome looks and she's as sweet as sin~ plus she has a big rack and who doesn't love that? LOL! though I'd have to say her biggest feature hands down is her heart" How true is this!! I love Whit's big rack but her heart is even bigger! :)
How cute is her little message! LOL! It's not ghetto at all woman! It's the thought that counts! And did a lot of thinking! LOL! :)

And look at all the damn goodies she sent me! Sephora gloss, Ipkn makeup sample, Laura Geller Spackle Primer sample, DHC sample(you guys are spoiling me w/ the DHC! :D ), Crest white strip, MAC touch up concealer stick, Prescriptives Colorclick Eye Slick in Skip (dark silver grey), a baggie of disposable mascara wands, & a TON of piggie sample from MAC, Taylor Made, NYX, & more! THANK YOU SOO MUCH WOMAN!! THIS WAS SOO EXTREMELY GENEROUS!

But that's not it!! This woman also sent me a full travel size sample kit of her fave skincare line by Cosmedicine!! She raves about this stuff all the time on her
blog! And these are no mere sample sizes! These are big travel size!! The kit came with Healthy Cleanse for Oily Skin cleanser, Medi-Morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliator, Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion w/ SPF 20, & Opti-Mologist Eye Creme!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH WHIT!!! I'm almost done with the cleanser I've been using so this came at the right time! Hopefully this will give me gorg skin like you!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOU GENEROUS LOVE!! :)

20 comments:

paperdollrevenge said...

Love that quote about Whit! She has a big heart and so do you!

And isn't Pupe great for making you keep track of what you have? hehe I love that you've had that since you were 2 years old! <3

beeyoutiful7 said...

Whit is soo generous =)

Enjoy those goodies!!

<3

sanniet said...

omg whit is such a sweet!!! wow thats a lot of cosmedicine stuff!!! I hope it works out for you tell me how it goes =D

ohh giveaways!!! and omg since you were 2??!?! I'm a sentimental pack rat also...but i can never keep things in such good condition like you! like wow! o_O

*huggs* i will be working on your banner more maybe by the end of this week
i just found out that i have to write 3 essays haha sigh...all due wednesday x_X

izumi said...

wowwwww whit's just spoiling everyone isn't she!! damn :) love it though! i bet you'll have awesome reviews so i'll just link over to your page HEHEE. yeeea i love that descrip too, i got a BIG smile on my face when i reread it on YOUR page. i gotta get your addy one of these days!

FuN and MakeUp said...

you're filled wit lots of goodies!!

Shizznizzle said...

*w00t* RAOK haul is the most fun to see, holy jeez aren't you spoiled by Whitney? heheheh enjoy everything, Wuzzy! Taylor Made Minerals pigment rocks, you'll love it.

Jamilla Camel said...

That Whit knows how to pick her goodies!

I love that spoiling!

Laura L said...

hohohoo... goodies! omg, Whit is so sweet and kind! oh, I wish I'm from US too, sooo that I can meet all of you and send packages to each other <3

~Mel said...

dang girl congrats! and i always want to try the cosmedicine.. do a review on it when you get a chance. =)

Yumeko said...

she picked u some awesome goodies!!

fuzkittie said...

Woaaahhh~ Look at the love package for Wuzzy!!

Whitney & the full effect said...

Wuz, YOU have the big heart!!
You are one of the sweetest ppl. ever! seriously.
I'm SOOOO happy you liked everything :)
Let me know how you like the Cosmedicine goodies!!

Tammy said...

I must enter this contest!! I have something so cute from HK that I LOVE!! hehe!!

What a generous girl!! Please let me know how these work for you, I've been dying to try this since I saw it on Whit's blog.

Edna said...

Gotta love vintage Hello Kitty :)

That;s a lot of whit love.

I'm following your blogger

roxy. said...

aww she gave you soo much stuff! =] and omg i can't pick my favorite HK item!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I like to keep sentimental items too. But you're even cuter, keeping things since you were 2 yrs old! ;_; I've been moving around a lot, so I've lost a bunch of things. Anyway, what a nice package you got from Whit. Cosmedicine is so $$$ but I heard their stuff's great! I hope you like what you got :D

Mona said...

woah! whit so hooked you up. can't wait to hear what you think about the cosmedicine goods!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I'll have to re-read this entry. My ass is eating HURRICANE POPCORN!!!!
and I was having foodgasims.... ohhh Ohhh oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh yrahhhhhhhhhhhh
Food sex... .Now I need to have a smoke b/c that was a some GOOD FOOD SEX!!!!

Iyah Love said...

Lookit you with all your goodies!!! lucky girl but you deserve it!! You have been so kind and generous as well!!

OMG a HK drawer!!! Weeee!! Its so pretty and you had it since you were 4? OMG! That's so cool! I wish we had the money before to buy me Sanrio! ahahah! :)

Anonymous said...

awwww....how sweet of whit to send you some love! you got lots of goodies. i hope my pkg makes it to you safe and sound! i want to steal bamboocha! she is way too cute!

Visiting From: