WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bamboocha @ The Beach & Swap With Nee!

So the other day me, 'cheese', sis-n-law, & the Bamboocha went for a short trip to Ko'olina. Since we live next to Ko'olina which has man made lagoon beaches, it's pretty easy for us. Parking is a bitch though. But we didn't stay that long, only a few hours, and I didn't go in the water, cuz I had freshly shaved legs and it would've stung like a mutha!
Look at the Bamboocha's lashes! OMG!! I'm jealous of my not quite yet 9 month old nieces lashes! They're so long & lush!! I tell it's wasted on men & babies! LOL! Hopefully when she get older the lashes will stay just like that! She was taking a nap and I couldn't resist taking this pic!
Here she is after floating around in the water. Sorry I wasn't allowed to post pics of that, cuz of semi nekkidness on 'cheese's & sis-n-law's part. They said NO! LOL! But look at Bamboocha's cute new shades! LOL! I swear she fits 18M clothing even though she's only 9M!
click to enlarge

Also my swap with Nee came in! Finally was able to got to the PO to pick it up! We swapped for the French Manicure Set & VOV BB Cream from my ALOHA SALE/SWAP. She got me some MANDOM as I'm running a little less then halfway on my current one! Better to be preemptive no?! LOL!!

But girl went and SPOILED me rotten with more goodies! :) THANK YOU SOO MUCH NEE!!

How cute is this little memo/bag?! And inside was a cute Hawaiian HK phone charm w/ HK Stickers, an ELF e/s blending brush (which for some reason I forgot to take a pic of), and a HUGE amount of DHC samples!! Look at all those samples!! :) Cleansing oil, eye creams, neck cream, Q-10 cream! WOW!!
click to enlarge

But that's not all! She got me body wash, yummy B&BW Peach lotion, ELF lippies, ELF Shadow Quad, mini Smackers Lip Balm (you guys know how addicted to lip balms I am), even snackies!! YanYan, Strawberry Pocky, & Strawberry Sour Gum!!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH NEE!!! I love it all!! Can't wait to try out some of those DHC samples!! And the Pocky & YanYan.... GONE! LOL!
:)

16 comments:

sanniet said...

wow!!! Nee sent a lot of stuff <3 and I love how she packaged it!! so adorable <333 and mmm DHC samples!!! I have some and I haven't used any yet >_< I keep forgetting to hehhe

and awww I wish I had such long lush lashes too! >_<

izumi said...

aawwwwww your niece is precious :DD

nice swap! gotta get those snackies on! hahahaa. anything else on your wishlist? ;)

Shizznizzle said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww look at her!!!! *pinches cheeks* so adorable and yeah her lashes are TDF, my BF's nephew also has super long lashes....daymn.

Enjoy the swap hauls, Wuzzy!

Unknown said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I was to squish her. ALL BABIES should have cheeks like this!!

kawaiikao said...

yay! snackies!! great swap :] i'm finally going to the beach tomorrow!! cali has been having some really nice weather...can't wait!

sokpoprocks said...

awww, shes a super cutie!

abby said...

wuzzz she's so precious!!! :) i love looking at baby pictures! she has the cutest cheeks!
and the swap is awesome. :)

Cherrielantern said...

ooooo soooo many goodies!!!t

Tammy said...

Look at those lashes!!!!! I swear my hubby has the longest lashes I have ever seen..I should sneak a pic one day..hehe!!

Yay Mandom!

Stephanie said...

long lashes are definitely a waste on men!! I so agree with that statement!

~Mel said...

wow.. look at those lashes! and all the goodies!! hehe.. it's fun receiving packages =)

Whitney & the full effect said...

ahhh what i'd give to live in hawaii!!!!!

mmmm POCKY POCKY POCKY!!! I AM GETTING WAY TOO OBSESSED!!!

paperdollrevenge said...

Aww the Bamboocha is too adorable! Love those lashes!

What a sweet swap! Woohoo, tons of DHC samples! And you got more Mandom, yippie!

Have an awesome weekend! <3

alienman said...

omg i thought that close-up pic was a doll

what a darling baby Bamboocha is!!

hey, there's a good chance i'll be in your neck of the woods

can't say when, tho

and thx for always being there for me :)

tell tomo bella and i send hugs and cuddles

Anonymous said...

oh boy that's a lot of goodies! how generous of her! :)
& how cute does the bamboocha look! haha & damn those are some nice eye lashes!

I MISS KO'OLINA!!! mann loved that place to just swim around & relax in! when i went i remember a wedding was going on nearby too hehe
oh! & i decided to swim out all the way to the net part just to see what was there -_-; haha

Jamilla Camel said...

It is true about babies and men having the best lashes!!

Great love packs--yum!

Visiting From: