WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

V-day Look 4 Sunday Nite / Purples Snag COACH!

Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with love!! Or memories of love!
This is the look I would've done for Abby's V-day contest. I missed the deadline though, but here it for you anywhoo Abby! This is the look I wore up to the mountain for Sunday Nite BBQ.
USED:
MAC Prep&Prime Eye in Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cherry
NYX e/s Rust
MAC e/s Soft Flower
MAC e/s Vanilla
MAC Technakohl Eyeliner in Graphblack
NYX e/s Sparkling Black to smudge
NYX EyePencil in White
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof Mascara
We haven't gone up the mountain for a while. And I was freezing!! If I had balls they'd probably would've fallen off! The thermometer in our friend's house said it was 60 degrees outside, but there was wind too, so it made it even colder!! Which got me thinkin... It's gonna be around 50 degree weather during the day & 40 degree weather at night, when the 'cheese' & I go up to Napa Valley for our trip in a couple weeks. I needed to get some reinforcement! LOL!! But first.... Our snackage...besides the usual chips & crackers, my gf made spicy cream cheese chicken dip, the empty pan on the grill was oven roasted Nachos (I was too slow), chili dogs, pizza, brownies, & Smores stuff.... Needless to say I woke up this morning not feeling my best!
(click to enlarge)
But we needed to get 'cheese' some pants for the trip. The only pants he owns are CHEFWEAR pants for work. When we go out he wears shorts. He doesn't own any jeans, but now he does!! He bought 2 pairs @ OLDNAVY & 1 pair from the Levi's outlets. It's weird seeing him in jeans. The whole time I've known him, he's never had or worn any jeans!! LOL!

So here's my shopping look....
(click to enlarge)


USED:
MAC Prep&Prime Eye in Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple
MAC e/s Parfait Armour
NYX e/s Frosted Lilac
MAC e/s Vanilla
MAC Technakohl Eyeliner in Graphblack
Maybelling Full-n-Soft Waterproof Mascara

AAAAANNNNNDDDD..... If you paid attention to my Twitterings... You'll know what's in this bag already!!

My very FIRST HighEnd piece of clothing!! That's right!! MY FIRST!!! YAY!!! It's a COACH coat!! We went into the outlet store cuz 'cheese' saw his old boss working, and wanted to say "HI". Turns out his old boss is the buyer for the store. Anywhooo it was a MADHOUSE in there cuz they were having a huge President's Day sale, like the cashier line going round the store MAD!! But this coat caught my eye, as fore mentioned above about freezing balls.... I tried it on, it was the last Large in the store!! So I was like.... Eh why not... Till I saw the price!! LOL!! Now for your HighEnd ladies out there I applaud and envy you, but anything over $40 is EXPEEEENSIVE to me! I knew it'd be expensive (DUH COACH Wuzzy!), but I still gasped when I saw the outlet price of $348 not including the 30% off sale!!! All this time 'cheese' was still talking to his friend. So I shimmied over to them to ask 'cheese' what he thought? And his friend said, "hey let me buy it for you with my employee discount and you guys can just pay me cash."!!! CHA-CHING!!! When he busted out his calculator, the total came out to $109!!! STEAL BABY!! You can't say no to that offer!! Sooooooooo....
(click to enlarge)

Isn't it purdy?! It falls to about just below my hips (I like jackets on the longer side), & it even says COACH on the buttons!! LOL!! I'm sooo giddy... My first HighEnd purchase!!

Alrighty guys!! That's all... Thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
:)

20 comments:

Fei said...

Aw... Very cute coat! And quite a steal! That was super nice of the friend. :D

Mai Nguyen said...

awww, i see you are putting your jumbo pencils to use!!! look at the colors starting to pop! yay (: did you get the 242 brush yet miss?!!

your trip to the mountains looks fun...well the food looks fun! haha. ummmmmmmm. smoreeessss! i want some =( share the wealth!!

and oOoOoO nice coach coat! i love the c's inside of it!!!! and $109?! EVEN better!!!!

Linda said...

Wow! $109? Thats so good! And you're looks are very pretty!

BTW, now I have to try Venti Zen Green Tea with Strawberry Puree. It sounds soo good!

paperdollrevenge said...

I love your shopping look! Purple ftw! Very pretty. And oh la la, A Coach coat...aren't we fancy?! jp Awesome steal you got there!! You must be stoked about your upcoming trip! =)

FuN and MakeUp said...

oHhh nice!! im really lovin the purple e/s on you!

Aradani said...

awesome price reduction! I don't think i've bought anything that expensive... yet. I might be paying upwards of $100 for a leather bag soon though.
Love the rust look, that's one shade i haven't tried yet.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Coach coat! I like your shopping e/s look. :)

LINEA. said...

the purple e/s looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS A HUGEEEEEEEEEEE STEAL! very nice! :)
i like your purple eye look too!

abby =) said...

wowow thats a great buy for a coach coat. and the coat is lovely too. Niiiiicceeeee that's a total steal!

Yas said...

Woot! Girl you're looking awesome! I'm loving your new looks with those colors babe! That coat is soooo nice! And Coach??? Hello! ;) Rock that luxe coat sexy!!

fuzkittie said...

Love love that blue on you! Why do you call him cheese?? :D

xphoenix06 said...

Lovely looks girl! Food look so yummy, what a great buy too! ^-^

XPPINKXX said...

hey babe!!!

that is what im talking about FRIENDS IN HIGHER PLACES!!! hahahah ....love the coat and congrats on your very 1st high end purchase!!!im loving your blue loook! esp the pic in the middle....soooooo cute hahah! and OHHH my god look at the food do i see marshmallows...do i see brownies...DAMNNNNNN....yayyyy i cnat wait for your ali trip hun...i have never been to NAPA but i heard it gorge...you must be excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

Tammy said...

Your looks are so pretty!!! I think you're pointing only at me in your shopping pic..What did I do..? =P
Your first high end purchase..congrats!! I have yet to take that step..my wallet cries whenever I spend over $50 on anything..lol

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

That is a cute coat & I'm a coat hater! I ♥ MAC Parfait Armour I just got it last week. It's my new fav.......
XoXo

Francesca said...

Looooooooooove the blue look♥

Yeah lol, Simba is a lot of cat, haha.
But hes amazing, and ridiculously friendly.

...My mom and i... are somewhat crazy. And ever since I moved out, we've been crazy, and best friends. Can't ask for more ♥

Julienne said...

Ooh I like the look you did for Abby's contest! & nice deal on the coat! The interior lining is pretty. :D

Vanessa M. said...

ooo what a grown up coat! hehe i love both you eyes! (looks! lol) and mmm that food looks delicious!

Katrina said...

Lucky girl! your FOTD's are gorgeous!

Visiting From: