This is my entry for missxxmai's Mardi Gras Contest. She's extended the deadline to this Saturday Feb 7!!
And before you say anything... YES I know that you can still see my eyebrows!! LOL!! No matter how much I tried I couldn't conceal it out to skintone. So dark brows are what you get with this mask!! O_o
NYX JUMBO PENCILS in Orange, Cherry, Pacific, & Purple
MAC e/s Parfait Armour to set Purple
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof Mascara
LIPS: mark. Lipcolor in Rumba (SouthBeach FlipForIt)
As you can see I used the NYX JUMBO PENCILS that missxxmai so generously gifted me with!! THANK YOU AGAIN MAI!!! :)
*WARNING* Really scary close up pics coming up!!!
*WARNING* Really scary close up pics coming up!!!
Thanks for looking, and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!!
:)
10 comments:
Wow Wuzzy!!! OMG this came out so good! <3 it! I don't even want to know how hard it must have been to get all the angles right but it came out sweet! Did it take long babes?
Did you know that orange really suits you?!! I love this wuzzy!! If there is a vote - I will vote for you!!!
You must have uber steady hands!
wow!! u did an amazing job there wuzzy.. i was thinking of joining too. ill try to come up with something tonight after my spinning class.. :o)
So pretty!!! How the heck did you make all the shapes so even..?? Great job Wuz!!
omg wuzzy
i love it!!!! go you!!!
and i see you made use of some of your gorgeous blue piggies too!!
Good luck with the contest woman!!!
and dood your skin STILL looks amazing!
omg this is sooo cool! i made one but didnt like it lol
how fun! you did a great job :)
man..i need to do more stuff like this even if it's just FOR fun to get back into it.
im in a make up rut haha
i love it!! so colorful!
this is awesome! you definitely nailed it on the "mardi gras" theme. I like how you've managed to keep the shape so even. If that was me, my diamonds would be looking a hot mess! good luck on the contest (:
That is SO COOL WUZZY!!!!! You're awesome, haha.
Post a Comment