WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Abby's 2nd Contest Entry w/ Tomo Love

My entry for Abby's 2nd Contest! So showing off my small makeup collection & semi-organization! LOL! This is actually a take 2, cuz while I was editing the first vid I did, I GOT SICK! Yup, I gave myself motion sickness, so hopefully this one is more "stable"!

I apologize in advance for the wonky-ness of my voice, the lisping, the muttering, and it plain all being a sucky vid!! Oh and for it being long! Ha-ha!! But on the bright side?! You tomo lovers get one-on-one tomo action at the end!! ;)

Don't forget to pause the music at the left sidebar to hear

If you were a trooper and watched the entire thing, I applaud you!! And it makes me feel loved! LOL!!

:D

13 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

wow! huge collection babe! i have that little black container too! and yay! you mentioned me >_< lol oh and i cant belive you have that fafi makeup bag still in its package! ive beenlooking to buy one and they are all sooo overpried! i bet you could ell it and make a killin!

Kimberly said...

i looooooooooooooove your video!!!
cuuute woman -- everything is so kitty and organized.
PURDY! and i love watching you (that sounds rather stalkerish don't it)

btw email me about the scarf, i'd be happy to make something up for ya!

Jamilla Camel said...

Wuzzy,

You are very organizied! I have my crap spread out between two bathrooms and my bedroom!

I love your cat...I have a tabby too and his name is Tommy. He's the boss, of course!

sanniet said...

hmm I hate living in oakland sometimes...actually most of the time lol >_< There aren't enough asian places for me to go to! I don't live near by a mitsuwa so thats pretty out of the picture...But I'm gonna bug my boyfriend to take me to one haha Since he lives next to one =D Thank you so much for the fast response!

And WOW you have such a nice collection! AND OMG YOU HAVE THE HELLO KITTY MAKE-UP BAG AND THE BRUSH HOLDER!!! I wanted those but when I went to see it, they were sold out....you ladies are quick! >_<

how is it living in Hawaii? Must be gorgeous <3

sanniet said...

Oh wow I just finished the whole video...and OMG your make up collection is so neat compared to mine...I really need to re-organize mine!

fuzkittie said...

Yea! MUFE! Haha, your train case is adorable~ Suits you Wuzzy! LOL, HK watch from Micky D, hahaha. That container is cool, I like how it has that top part that opens.

fuzkittie said...

Ooo, great taste Wuz! Laura Mercier Bamboo duo!! xD You have tons of makeup! Great collection

Anonymous said...

Wow you really are organized! Great collection! I finished watching the entire vid and enjoyed it a lot!

Linda said...

Nice collection. I haven't gotten a HK watch b/c I'm trying to stay away from that devilish place. It's so good but it makes me so fat! =)

And Tomo is so cute! Heehee...camera shy!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Loved your video. Nice collection. I'm so damn nosey, I love looking through other ppls stuff! That was fun. The Hello Kitty watches are the best. I have 4 that's why my ass is fat, lol. Well my mom got me one. I already used my Fafi bag. I have all my loose shadows, Pigments, & Paint Pots in it. I'm sure I'll outgrow it soon. I'm weird. I store most of my makeup in clear makeup cases & bags & each bag/case is a different category. It sucks b/c I stay w/ my bf everyweekend so I'm always packin' sh!t, so I can't really put it away. I also need to have stuff in my face or I'll forget that I own it.
XoXo

Mona said...

i'm convinced that everyone is more organized than I am. >.<

the hk brush holder is so cute!

good luck on the contest! ;D

Tammy said...

I keep all the notes you ladies send me too..lol

I <3 Tomo!! he's so fit..my cat is such a fattie..lol

Tammy said...

I keep all the notes you ladies send me too..lol

I <3 Tomo!! he's so fit..my cat is such a fattie..lol

Visiting From: