WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Linda Love & Hadasui

So as most of you I had a long day at work the other day.. But I came home to find a box from Linda waiting for me! I was like hrmm.... did I order more Mark. products and forget?! MyPrettyPinkBox isn't until next month!
When I opened it, it was full of Linda LOVE!! That generous gal sent me a little V-day package to brighten my day! :)
She sent me soo many great goodies!!
  • Mark. Rebel Rose eau de toilette sample
  • Mark. Makeup Bag
  • Cherry Chapstick (I'm a big lip balm girl so yay!)
  • Exposed Organics Lip Tint in Kiss Miss
  • Sally Hansen Foot Mask & Foot Creme
  • Artistry Essentials Soothing Creme (I'm gonna take this with me on my trip for the cold weather!)
  • MUFE mini AquaEyes Liner in 0L (YAY!! This had have been my fave thing in there even though it was the smallest..)
  • and cute heart lollies!!!
  • And of course a love note from Linda!!

Seriously she's one of the besties!! :) If you're not familiar with her blog & MyPrettyPinkBox, you need to get on it!! I'm gonna pimp her out right now!!

http://idaretocompare.blogspot.com

http://myprettypinkbox.com

& check out her Mark. store (I get all my Mark. stuff from her!) http://lindagranillo.mymarkstore.com/

THANK YOU LINDA!! :)

On another note, I also picked up a bottle of Shisedo's Hadasui SkinWater for my trip & to use as a MAC Fix+ alternative. I've been hearing good things about this! I got the pink bottle which has the moisturizers in it & was recommended by Chiara & Pink!!


That's all for today... just a shortie!!

13 comments:

kawaiikao said...

ooh ooh ooh!! how do you like the hadasui?

L said...

holy shizzle, what an excellent pkg from ms. linda! <3 u deserve all the love tho... my numba one..... LOL

yes yesH, i am the sugar mama, but don't expect it cuz it will come unexpectedly. you and tia are gun get it... a few other ladies too... and PINK is FINALLY gun get it. im just supah late with shit cuz of workin. (>_<)

Vanessa M. said...

wow! such yummy goodies!! yummy! She is soo sweet I <3 her :)
And ooo you must do a review on that water thingie looks interesting;)

paperdollrevenge said...

Linda's sweet like you!

Ohh I love my MAC Fix+...let us know how the Shiseidao Hadasui works out for you!

Chiara said...

Yayy hadasui!!

xphoenix06 said...

So much love on all the blogs lately! ^-^ Where did you get the hadasui?

Mona said...

i like the hadasui! but love the smell of mac fix+

you got lots of goodies from linda!

Iyah Love said...

Omgoodness! I really need to get my hands on these PPB! Everyone's raving about them! :D

fuzkittie said...

Wuzzy you deserve ALL the spoiling and love in the world you sweet girl!

Kimberly said...

OooOo Hadasui ey... looks like something I'm ganna have to try on my lil face -- let me know how it goes woman -- Looking at your photo of it tho, it makes me wanna drink it... but probably not such a good idea! DOH!

and That was soooooooo nice of Ms.Linda dood, she took care of us girls with lil surprises and that's so freggin nice...

and what's all that yammering up there with L's comment.. pshhh whatever I ain't skurred of her.
I ain't skurred of NONE of yahs, sneaky ass wenches...

Anonymous said...

:D presents! hurray!
i was wondering about the hadasui PLEASE REVIEW SOON!!

sanniet said...

Hi! I was wondering where can you get the Shisedo's Hadasui SkinWater? I've been trying to get my hands on a bottle...But I don't really feel like buying it from Ebay >_< Thank you! and OMG Linda is soo soo generous! <3

Iyah Love said...

Awww! Thank You for the nice comment <3 I need to join the bandwagon and start swapping soon! :p

Visiting From: