WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Haircut & Love From Glowy!!

Just a quick short post on my new haircut I got today!! I love getting my hair cut!! Let's see the last haircut I got was back in September. This new cut is very similar to that last one, except it's a teensy bit shorter. I really wanted to go SHORT, but with me & 'cheese's trip coming up, I thought it might be to cold! LOL!
OLD HAIR
See how it was starting to grow out uneven, and wonky?! I have such naturally straight hair, but I also have a whole bunch of cowlicks too!! :p

NEW HAIR
I like it! I'm most likely gonna go shorter when summer come along!! Most likely I'll be dying my hair this weekend too. Thinking about using the same color that I dyed my hair with last July. That was a pretty color. It's the color that's in the 'cheese' & me pic on the left sidebar.

Also I got mail love from the gorgeous & generous Yasumi aka. GlowChaser!! Thank you woman!!

She got me a VOV Pearl Maskpack & a Etude House VitaminC Essence Mask, gorgeous VOV falsies, and a sample tube of that Lioele BB Cream everyone has been raving about!! Yasumi is my BB Cream hook up!! First the VOV Castledew Whitening BB Cream, now this one!! :)
THANK YOU WOMAN!! I LOVE IT ALL!!
I also have KT's V-day pkg she sent me, but I'm waiting to Saturday to open it!! *wink* My special present!!
PS. On another note, I know everybody has been posting up their blogger sale/swaps, for those of you who remember, I was planning one too the past couple months. Now that I got my new mouse (YAY)!! It should be up soon!!

18 comments:

Fei said...

Ah... Short hair is so nice. You use so much less shampoo + conditioner and drying it is a breeze! I just hate waking up in the morning with short bedhead. It sticks out every which way!

BeautyJunkie said...

Aww mami!! you look so hot with your new do :)
Nice hair and it looks so much easier to maintain.
I always want shorter hair..but I'm just to girly girly to have shorter hair style!

Anonymous said...

I love your short hair! I miss my short hair. Its so much faster to dry and easier to manage. =))

fuzkittie said...

WOW I LOOOOOVE the cut!!! :D You look adorable Wuz!

paperdollrevenge said...

Your hair looks cute! I love the color you're thinking of dying it. Yasumi is my BB cream queen! The Lioele looks promising, though I'm sick I haven't used it yet but I did swatch on my hand, hehe. Aww I can't wait to see what KT sent you! I can't believe you didn't open it yet...you have good self control! =P Then again, maybe not since I've seen your MAC HK haul...jk!

Linda said...

Yay you got a new mouse! I can't wait to see what you have for sale.

And your haircut is soo pretty! I have to get mine cut b/c it's already down to my butt. I'm just so lazy right now, but I think I'm going to go with the length of your "original" hair.

Mona said...

I like the new haircut! :D

J said...

I like!!!! i need to get my hair done soon!!! but it's so hard to find a good stylist :(

Anonymous said...

your haircut is very flattering, very nice indeed :)

Kimberly said...

okay 1) hot hair cut
2) the packaging alone on those eyelashes yasumi got you are KICK ASS
3) i praise you for self control with my vday gift to you, but I hope you enjoy, enjoy & enjoy cuz you deserve nice goodies
4) a new mouse of your very very own??? is it HELLO KITTY too?!? (wink wink)

Iyah Love said...

Nice haircut girl!! Looking so sexy! Work it! :D

kawaiikao said...

woah! cute and chic! tell us about the bb cream u got!

Anonymous said...

Love your new hair! Very chic. It frames your face well. :)

LINEA. said...

its looks so nice! you deff look good with short hair!

xphoenix06 said...

Nice cut, it flatters you very well! ^-^ Lovely surprises, are the mask whitening ones? j/w Can't wait for your lil swap/sale! ^-^

Vanessa M. said...

gggiiiirrrlll!! you would look sexy bald@ hha but i would kinda stare lol!! soo pretty :) and great gifts too!!
Happy Vday love! and thank you for my little package :) I got it on vday and made my day!

theChas said...

Oh wow! You cut off a lot! I like it; you have a good face for short hair. Dude, can you imagine my cheeks with short hair? *shudders*

Tammy said...

Pretty sure I told u on twitter..but I LOVE this haircut!!!

Visiting From: