WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Haircolor / 'cheese' In A Jacket / Tagged!

Last night... or this morning, which ever way you wanna look at it, at 12AM I decided to dye my hair!! YAY!!! LOL!! So I used Loreal Preference for True Brunettes in Ultra Light Ash Brown. So I guess I wasn't thorough enough with my application, cuz all the hair underneath is still pretty much black, with the top layers and front being light. LOL!! It's alright, works for me, looks kinda cool. At least the darker color is under and not over! ;)

We realized the 'cheese' needed a new jacket for the trip too so we went out to the outlet mall again. We had an OLD NAVY 40% off coupon, so we thought why not! Found a great lined jacket there. He also picked up a fleece pullover, and found some clearance shorts, so with the coupon the total came out to $50 and some change. Not bad...
Here he is tryin to be all Kramer's model action!! LOL! (you Hawaii girls know what I'm talking about)

Last but not least..... I was tagged by the gorgeous Diana aka paperdollrevenge on my "Products I'm Using Right Now".... Mind you it's "right now" and I'm trying out some different things, so it's not necessarily my HG items.
What I am using right now:
Shampoo: Head & Shoulders BABY!!!
Conditioner: Suave Strawberry & Cream
Styling products: Paul Mitchell Straight Works & Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Shower Gel: Dial Clean & Soft (almost done, then I can use my mark. Sweet Violets)
Body moisturizer: Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion
Deodorant: Suave 24hr Protection Powder Fresh
Fake Tan: None (though I probably should get one! LOL)
Cleanser: Clinique 3 Step Type 3 in the AM & Naive Foaming Grapefruit Cleanser in the PM
Eye makeup remover: MANDOM Cleansing Express Moist
Exfoliator: whatever sample I get from MPPB
Primer: None (or does my Mark. MatteChance Moisturizer count?)
Foundation: Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream or VOV Castledew Whitening BB Cream
Foundation brush: EDM Flat Top Buffer Brush (thinking of switching to the HK MAC 187)
Concealer: NYX Jar concealer in Beige & MAC MSF Natural in MedPlus
Powder: MAC MSF Natural in MedPlus & MAC Blot Powder Pressed
Blusher: NARS Orgasm or BE Glee
Bronzer: BE Warmth or EDM Soft Bronzer
Highlighter: None
Eyeshadow base: MAC Prep&Prime Eye (this shit SUCKS, but I gotta use it up)
Eyeshadows: MAC, NYX, Clinique e/s
Eyeliner: NYX Long EyePencils, MAC Technakohl in Graphblack, & my 3 lonely MUFE AquaEyes
Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura, Sephora Heated Lash Curler or the Japanese one L got me
Eyelash base: MAC Prep&Prime Lash (rarely)
Mascara: Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof
Lipstick: hmm... Only if I remember to put on
Lipgloss: Same as above! LOL!
Nail Colour: None... I can't paint my own nails... I'm retarded like that!
Now I tag....
L! Haha... Just her!! I know she's busy, but I'm sure I'm not the only curious one!

20 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Haha, Cheese looks great in his new jacket! And your hair looks so shiny and nice!! :]

Kimberly said...

Look at you two cutie pies!!
Shakaaaa le cheeez

Your scarf is on the way beautiful girl, I hope it comes into great use for you!!
and loving the new cut and color, rawrrrrr

Mona said...

I know that 12am i must dye my hair urge! it came out nice!

love cheese's pose

omg, the teriyaki boy song from tokyo drift! loves it!

xphoenix06 said...

I don't think I could ever dye my hair on my own. I'm retarded like that... -.-; plus I don't think I'd look nice w/ lighter colored hair besides black. The color you have looks nice n your hair's shiny ^-^ YOu must do a fotd soon w/ the new hair color!
What a deal at Old Navy w/ that 40% off coupon.
Alot of the products you're currently using sounds really nice. How well does the Sephora Heated Lash Curler work for you? My lashes can't hold in curls for long they also go back to being straight and pointed down, w/ or w/out mascara and curling them. :(

paperdollrevenge said...

Yay you did it!

Pretty new hair color! And omg, how awesome you guys had a 40% off coupon for his new jacket! Nice!

So you DO like Paul Mitchell hair products!...? hehe

Too bad the MAC Prep+Prime Eyes sucks...I'm actually liking my face SPF 50 one when I use foundation. As for not using concealer much, it's 'cause I'm lazy! I do need to! hehe But I'm running low on my current one and every time I think of getting a new one at MAC, something else begs for me to buy it first! =P

How soon is your trip?!

P.S. Oh I'm not good at doing my nails either...never have been...and when I do polish, I usually peel it off within a few days!

Jamilla Camel said...

Hi,

I found that sometimes I needed to use two boxes of hair dye, because Asian hair is very thick as well as dark.

Great color! Looking forward to a FOTD!

Iyah Love said...

Jacket looks nice! :) Na dthe hair color looks gorgeous! :D

Francesca said...

Love the new color ♥♥♥!

Tammy said...

I like your hair like this!

I can't believe he didn't own a pair of long pants or a jacket..sigh..to live in warm weather all year long must be nice.. =P

kawaiikao said...

cute pix and whoo! new hair color! great color :]

sanniet said...

LOL I think I'd be too lazy to ever dye my hair at 12am x_X But wow you did a good job! ohh I use Head and shoulders too! haha and thats a nice new jacket for 'cheese' and wow everything was so cheap! I love his modeling haha ;D

Yas said...

Your new haircolor is beautiful Fuz! And Cheese looks good in his new jacket! ;)

I'm going to try super skinny one of these days...one of my friends used to swear by that stuff.

If I don't talk to you before then....have an amazing trip/vacay babe!

Shizznizzle said...

*woot* your hair rocks and hi five for Full'n'Soft !!!

Unknown said...

GO CHEESE!!!!! I love the GQ style poses!!

Wuzzy - you hair looks divine - truly!

kawaiikao said...

omgosh that seal was super cute and then he turned over and i was like whaaaa?!?! lol!!

Anonymous said...

haha he's a great model!!
& your hair's looking nice :)

Iyah Love said...

Awww! Thanks for your lovely comment! You are too sweet <3

Stephanie said...

now i follow you too!

XPPINKXX said...

Hey babe

you your hair is soooo shiny...now i want you to sway back and forth and sayy ahhhhhhhhhhh im worth it! ahaha...

as for cheese all i can say is wow...he looks sexy with his proud stance!!! boobie claps for him!!!

yayyyyyyy 3 more days till napa!!! are you excited...

abby =) said...

hi miss i saw that you were following me on my blogspot. i just wanted to let you know the new url to my site :) it's http://dirtontherocks.com. hope you can follow me there. thanks!!

Visiting From: