WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

PINK LOVE! KT Pops My Scarf "Cherry"! Tomo Love Before Our Trip!

I got PINK LOVE!!! :D A few days ago, Pink sent me a line saying to expect a LovePack from her! I was sooo excited. She wanted to make sure that I got it before I left on my trip. Then when I told her yesterday that it came, she was just as excited as me! And wanted me to open it on Wuz-TV! Honestly though, I got a little nervous, knowing how excited she was! LOL! With PINK you never know what you're gonna get when you open that pack!! ;)
First off I want to apologize to Pink, and all the other girls who were waiting for me to come home and do Wuz-TV! I got caught up with 'cheese' after work, and one thing led to another, and I didn't get home until 10pm!! SORRY!!!

But if you want to see my reactions and my sheer giddiness at all my PINK LOVE!! I've embedded the Wuz-TV recorded vids for your viewing pleasure!

Pink Love Pt1 - Broadcast your self LIVE

Pink Love Pt2 - Broadcast your self LIVE

My goodies all spread out!! I LOVE THE HAIR CLIPS!! SO POUPEE!!


Also I had commissioned our resident "Happy Hooker" KT to crochet me a scarf for my trip. This is my very first scarf EVER! I've never owned one till this day!! And being sneaky that she is, she sent me another scarf!! And some delish Milkita & Well Time(girl let me know how much I owe you for a few bags of this shizz!!) candy, as well as a little travel beauty set from Sephora that includes mascara, cheek tint, lip gloss, and a luminizer! She thinks she's sneaky, but just wait!! ;)

At first when I saw the brown scarf, I was afraid cuz it looked "hairy"! LOL! But when you put it on, it gives this nice faux fur look!!
L calls it my "choch" scarf, I call it my Chewbacca or "HAIRY MUFF" LOL!! Either way I love both of them, & I know they'll come in handy on the trip! :D


As most of you know, 'cheese' & I are going to Napa Valley in a few days!! So excited!! I can't wait! Another reason I'm extra excited is that on our way up from OAK to Napa we're gonna stop off in Davis to meet the uber adorable
CHIARA!!! :) She's soo sweet and I can't wait to meet her in person!!
I won't be able to check my blogger while I'm up there, cuz I don't wanna take my laptop, but you guys know that I can't stay away from all MAH PRETTIES!!! So I'll be using my phone to check into Twitter as well as Twit you guys every now & then!! So if you want to ask me anything, or just say "HI", send me a DM through Twitter, as it shows up as a text on my phone, that way I can respond to you!! We leave on Monday 3/2 and return Sunday 3/8! So I'll see ya'll when I come back!!
:)
Leaving you with tomo looking all innocent!! LOL!! Operative word is "LOOKING"!

20 comments:

xphoenix06 said...

Aww... can't believe I always miss you on blogtv! :( But great stuff Wuzzy, hope you and "cheese" have a great trip. Just 4 more days and then you're off, hope you start to feel better Wuzzy!

kawaiikao said...

have a safe trip and have fun in NAPA!!! lots of wine :]

Shizznizzle said...

last night was fun! and yeah..have fun driving around, Wuzzy!!!

Kimberly said...

awww i popped your muff her scarf cherry.. PUWAHAHHAH

I'm so excited for you and cheese, and I can't wait to see some of your creative flow with pink's scrapbook goodies!!!

wub you fuzzy muff wuzzy!

Kimberly said...

p.s.

getting you your candies this weekend - so hang tight!

Jamilla Camel said...

Be sure to visit Moet Chandon in Napa and eat at their fab restaurant!!

Love your goodies and enjoy yourself!!

P.S. Tomo is adorable...I'm a cat lover too.

fuzkittie said...

Look at the stickers!!! :)))

Mary said...

oooh!! Napa!! that's a wonderful place, I sure do miss it!!

Those scarfs look soo comfy..they definitely do not look like ones u find at store!!

sanniet said...

I might be tagging along when you go meet up with Chiara!!! And wow you got a lot of goodies! I didn't know you scrapbook?? I want to learn >_< Scrapbooking can get pretty pricey though huh? I hope you have a safe trip here and I hope I can meet you and Chiara! It would be a lot of fun! <3 Ohh you're landing in Oakland airport?

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS SOOOO ADORABLE!! :D
have a wonderful & safe trip!!
& how lovely of pink to really think of you!

Linda said...

Have a good time in wine country! Those goodies are so nice. And I love your scarves. Pretty pretty.

Mona said...

look at all the lovelies you received! ubber fabulous!

have FUNNNN in napa! enjoy your trip (i'm sure you will :P )

i love it that L calls it your cooch scarf

paperdollrevenge said...

Yay for Wuzz TV! Such lovely gifts from Pink and KT, perfect for your trip! I hope you have an awesome trip! Get plenty of rest this weekend!

Tammy said...

Have a great trip!!!!!
Send Tomo over so I can cat sit while you're gone..lol

roxy. said...

damn girl thats a nice hauull!

Vanessa M. said...

awesome!! umm i have a quetion.ifi were to send you something and it gets there when your not ..will somebody else be at your crib? st curious..lol

roxy. said...

damn girl that was a nice package!!!

Tammy M said...

OMG! Pink is soooo sweet! And our "happy hooker" KT is uber talented! Have a great time on vacay!
Yeah, my cats have the "innocent look" down pat too...so deceiving!

Iyah Love said...

I havent watch WuzzyTV yet :( I wanna!!

Tomo is reaaally cute! :) Awwww..I love cats. My sister has one, and the cat is crossed eyed. Haha :p

WOW at all of those goodies! Pink and KT are so generous. They're very nice :D

yeah I get so red too when I drink, and yes it takes just one drink to make me all red :p

Yumeko said...

i tried to go find u on blogtv but it crashed on me T-T

hope to see it next time

Visiting From: