After hearing LadyL tell me over & over & over again, multiple times on L-Tv, about getting my ass the NYX Jumbo Pencils in Horse Raddish & Black Bean. (I currently only own Iced Mocha, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Oyster, and Pots-n-Pans) The ever so sweet Missxxmai, mentioned that she had those two colors which she never used. And offered them to me. Well I totally forgot about that. And lookit what I got in the mail today!!!
Thank you MAI!!!!! I think I have pretty much everyone now!! And yes L, I'll get my hands on a 242 brush and start using these to their fullest potential.
;)
Look how pretty that rainbow looks!!
Yogurt
Pots-n-Pans
Oyster
Baby Blue
Hot Pink
Bronze
Pacific
Gold
Horse Raddish (maybe now my greens will actually show! lol)
Orange
Yellow
Purple
Cherry
Lavender
AAANNDD Black Bean!!
I wasn't expecting all this!! LOL!! I had to scour the kitchen for another glass to keep um all in! THANK YOU SOO MUCH AGAIN MAI!!! *now you know that in my world, kindness doesn't go unrewarded*
Upon opening the box I made a hole in the tissue that the NYX was wrapped in sooooo....
TOMO PONCHO!!!
:)
18 comments:
NICE!! I love NYX Jumbo e/s Pencils
they're so smooth & creamy and they make such a great base. You have so many now! I wanna go off & get some now geeez! look what you did to me. ):
if I come home tomorrow with some, I'm blaming you!
I haven't tried those yet! But now I must! And I like the kitty pancho. Cute!
When's your bday?
uuuuu..these are so the bomb diggity i have started my collection of 4 and 100000 to go . lucky you. Now on my way back to ULTA or I should shop off of cherry culture.
ahh! so pretty and so many to play with! luckyyyy!
Aren't those nyx jumbo pencils great? They really do make a great primer. Reminds me that I need to start using mine again!! They've been neglected for a while, oopsie. :v
OMG I'm drooooling over the NYX pencils @_@ OMG HOW CAN YOU TEASE ME LIKE THIS YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE 'EM
And LOLOL!!!! TOMOOOOOO SO CUUUUTE
gasppppppp i love NYX JUMBO PENCILS, they make such great shadow bases!!!
how nice of missxxmai!!!
i heart tomo... i really do. =)
Tomo is the cutest!! I mean, second to Wuz! :D
Yay! Love Nyx pencils but OMG you have them all!! What a sweetheart...you def are one lucky girl! Your kitty is sooo adorable...sending an E-nuzzle to your fluffy cutie!
Wow what a nice surprise! And I love that pic of Tomo!! So cute!!
hooray i love those nyx jumbos!!!
Its fun trying to find different combos that make certain e/s pop more.
u know what looks really good/
I used the Gold one with browns,n light brown colors. it comes out a nice frosty brown/gold rusted type of shimmer. i should do a tutorial or a look on it! =]
What a rainbow full of glorious shades!! It's better than a real one!! Now I want to see them in action - get to it please wonderful wuzzster!
WOW!!! I only have a few of these...I hope this means we'll be seeing more looks from you. =)
I love Tomo!!! Is your cat gay..?? Mine is..lol..he only likes other male cats..lol
aww she is soo sweeet!! lemme kno how they work out for you!
i am yet to own one nyx jumbo shade stick . i feel like stopping by ulta to grab some haha
Gosh! That's a lot of Jumbo Pencils! yay! sooo great! :D
and awww, your cat is adorable :D
Lucky you, woman!! :P
I have some of the pencils and I love them! Just make sure to blend i well so they wont crease on ya!!
Imm back...thanks for stopping by mama :)
wowzers!?! lots of pretty jumbo pencils!
Post a Comment