Here's my Hello Kitty MAC haul!! Haha.. Including what I bought for L's friend, & my Kitty Kouture Pre-Order... My total came out to just about $500!! Issues.. I know.... O_o
For those of you who watched the whole 12 mins.... I applaud and thank you!! Because it was done @ 12AM, and my throat was getting dry & I was rushing. Sorry for the lack of swatchies.
The managers setting up!! HOW CUTE IS THIS DAMN BOX?!
(click on collage to enlarge)
My proof I'm 21+yrs old, so give me my damn vodka pink lemonade dammit, stamp.
Haha... One of my friends got sooo BUZZED!! She had like 12 drinks!! haha!! They also had little finger sandwiches filled with chicken salad or cucumber w/ ricotta cheese. Those were okay.. Needed some pepper though! They also had cute choco cookies shaped like HK's bow, & decorated with hot pink/white frosting. I didn't take a pic cuz I was HUNGRY!! I wolfed that sucker down.
The display...
OMG!! The workers were all wearing the CUTEST damn shirt!! I wanted one sooo bad, but they weren't for sale..... and no one was accepting my bribes!!
So if some of you saw my TwitPic... you know that there was a shirtless guy standing in front of us. He was getting his tattoos covered by the artist. We were wondering what they were doing... then after they were done, he disappeared into the back and VIOLA!! He became HK's boyfriend Daniel... Yups.. HK's got a boytoy!! Fo reals.. google it! Anywhoo... this guy had a GREAT abercrombie-ish body, but his face was like.... ehh... He looked better as Daniel...
(click on collage to enlarge)

I know that the box is blocking.... but if you can see heads... the store was PACKED like sardines!! I would've taken a pic of the long ass line, but dem beeches were giving me funny looks already, cuz of my balloon, & HUGE ass bag!! LOL
All in all... IT WAS GOOOD!!!!!

20 comments:
im feelin like a fuck head for not tellin you to get my stash this time.... what if i miss out. :*(
great vids!!!
and thank you so much for helpin IVY out, she is soooo happy! <3
lmfao@"i said no because it's mine"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
omg that hello kitty "daniel" is more like hello kitty bondage... too bad homie's face was buttah, but his bodayyyy... @_@ is like WHOA.
congrats on your new HK goodies wuzzy u know u made us girls jelly last nite =)
and i still want your balloon!!
HA HA HA
and yes, i know you're ass is surrounded by plumeria girl so lucky, I have some live plumeria plants out here, so imagine me everyday sniffin' the heck out of them.
surprises my pretty, suprises =) stay tuned..don't blink
Why was there a minute of blank video at the end..?? lol..weird!!!
You need to do more videos. =)
My favorite items from this line as of right now are: Lucky Tom, She Loves Candy, and Cute-Ster.
your so cute <3 make more vids! great haul i love it!
You weren't kidding when you said you wanted a lot from the collection! Aww you're so lucky, you got a balloon, they were gone by the time I left the store. And we didn't get temp tattoos either! It was madness...but I'll post pics and what not and you'll see what I was talking about.
Yay for getting your MAC HELLO KITTY!!!
lucky you!
how cute.
i have no idea where they have early unveilings n what not or where to sign up for an appointment but i bet im too late anyway.
i can't wait!
hey girl i so SEEN u last night i wanted to SAY HI but i was in the LONG ASS line to pay for my stuff u must of got the 7:00 appointment i had the 7:30 it was crazy fun yah!!! it was my first mac event and i abosolutely loved it espicially since hello kitty is my all time favorite lol well love all the pics and the video u take care have a good week
<3chanel
Wooow $500!! xD Wuzzy CAN HAUL!!!! Haha~ Great job~ I love your video!!!!! Please make more!
wow 500 huh dear haha everyone's mostly doing some MAC hello kitty hauls :) such a pretty sight
You're so cute n funny wuzzy! :) I love your voice! Lucky you! I wish I could spend that much on this collection, but I can't :( I've been eye some dior lippies that fuz got me addicted to..
Love the haulage girl!, That hk shirt that workers wearin' is really cute, they should be selling those too. Love the lil stamp too.
Do you think the e/s palettes are worth it, I don't have many e/s yet. I've been hearing that they're a bit chalky..I'm getting cutster for sure. Thanks for sharing Wuzzy! I wish they held those pre-releases here but there's not freakin' free-standing MAC in my state :(
i think what i want the most is that balloon!!! it's soooo cute!!!! n the brush set n the mirror..
thanks for sharing..i love the pics...if only my mac had an event..
I'm jealous! I'm regretting not going to Pearlridge yesterday. I thought it was a presale event so I didn't want to go since I've already presaled at the Ala Moana one. >.< Is one of the brushes a 109 or 129? When I preordered it said 109 but looks like a 129
You should not even feel bad girl...I'm eatin up these pics. Love em babe...thank you! So much eye candy girl...I can't wait to get my hands on some!
Wow! You definitely got some cool HK goodies there! I love those HK balloons and that HK Daniel guy! Whoah! LOL.
Wow!!! $500 for MAC! and I thought I got a lot already :p You got so much accessories!! Lucky you! :D
Ohhh! Ilove She loves candy lipgloss! :)
I want the Hello Kitty Kouture as well :D
damn wuzzy! you spent a lot! i wish i could buy that much but i probably won't buy anything but the brush set for my sister. hubby got laid off so i can't spend money =(
Oy! I only preordered a few things from the Ala's because I have no idea what I want. I'm like a kid at a candy store..so much choices yet I only have 2 eyes, 2 cheeks, 1 lip. I know I want more things but I don't know until I see them in person. Did you try any of the items you bought yet?
i finally watched the WHOLE vid and gosh! great steal! love it all!
UGH....the packaging!!! I hate it but I love it! I've missed you too girl! DUDE! All these FOTDs and shizz...what have I missed out on? I'll read them, but sorry I can't comment on all of them!
Post a Comment