YAY!! My Feb MyPrettyPinkBox (es) are here! I'm sooooo HAPPY!! This month's box was so great!!! I've been leaning towards liking more skincare samples, & Linda @ myprettypinkbox.com did not disappoint!! GREAT JOB YET AGAIN GIRL!!!
:)
Here's my vid, cuz I still haven't bought my ass a new mouse.
Don' forget to get your box next month!!
15 comments:
I was wondering why the focus was on your boobs at first, lol. That cranberry sugar scrub sounds yummy! Seems like you're getting your pink boxes much faster these days, yay!
I don't mind webcam video...feels kinda like Wuz TV! =)
Yay for your February boxes! Thanks for showing your goodies...I mean from the pink boxes. =P
Wuzzy you sound sooooo lovely!!! I love your vids!
I had a pink box too!! My very own special one from Hawaiiii!!
My butt didn't get up early enough that day:( I love that there is so much skincare stuff this time around too. All of those lotions and some sweet smelling sugar scrubs? You're vid came out great too. You're so awesome mama! TY!
I got to stare at your boobs for 8+ minutes yay! lol man i think next time im going to order two boxes too! :)
Thanks for letting us look at your "pink boxes" puwahhahahha
*high five* to L's 1st Boyfriend...
and again thank you again girl for my cute lil surprise, I can't wait to use it girl, I've been lemming that shit, and thanks for payin' attn to a girl's needs - see that's why we bloggers gals sniper your ass out of nowhere... ROFL
Hhaa, I was also wondering why we're looking at the boobs! xD I don't mind any bit though.... :p
cute vid!! okayyy so i think i am going to preorder from nordstroms!! im just waiting for my bf to come home so he can pay puhahaha!! it's part of my birthday present. yay!!!!
Wuzlove, did I ever tell you how much I love your voice? lol :D
Man, I wish I had money to play with new makeup!
Daymmmmnnnn woman!!..youve been spending outta control!!
I'm soo jealous :(
boobs! lol you know that's what you were using to make us watch the video and not the pink boxes.
lol im kinda glad your mouse died cause i like your vids
I've got my Poupee Girl game on lock now! Soon as I saw your Adorned w/ Grace lip balm, I pulled mine out, it smells so yummy, I keep trying to smell my lips. Wow Mary Kay stepped up their game. I was a Mary Kay girl once but I quit b/c it was like a scary Pink Poufy Brainwashing Cult. My "leader" would tape pics of our heads to pink cadillacs for "motivation" ewwww
XoXo
Nice Vid! =)
waah i am lazy! hahaha :)
Wuz!!!
Did you get a free HK tote from MAC? They released it early! I love the packaging.
WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLE
where is your face...i miss your face....all i see are smufy boobies!!! damn these pink box's i really need to get on these things man..they give you so much shit for like 20 bucks...but they sell out like hot cakes ehh...your such a sweet heart for sending me love...i want toooooo send a LOVE PACK RIGHT BACK ...
email me your addy again love...looks like your gunna need the real PINK in your life...
xoxo
Post a Comment