WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TOMO IN A BOX

So for any of us that are owned by a cat... We know that they have this morbid obssesion with boxes! Well tomo does at any rate!! They just love to jump in & out of them, dig around inside, and even use it as a bed! Well those are things that tomo does at any rate.So here's a little show of her and her lastest box!! LOL!


Until the next box......

11 comments:

Linda said...

Awww. How cute! I love kitties but I'm just a bit allergic.

Unknown said...

Haha I get happy when I see boxes too. Usually coz they have something good inside for me. I wish an empty box could make me as happy as it does Tomo!!

Unknown said...

And another thing!!! That Liplicious thing is super yum and I have only smelled it!! I might have to eat it!!

alien man?! said...

o gawd hahaha tomo is SO CUTE

haha bella only likes boxes that are too small for her

Kimberly said...

tomo's a kitty after my own heart, i love boxes too, cept mine are usually filled with makeup. puwahahha

tomo makes me want to get my own kitty, but I dont think mochi would be too thrilled about being stared at as someone's snack... >_<

Tammy said...

Dom does this too!!! And he will also try to get his fat booty into paper bags..lol

Vanessa M. said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww how cute. my dogs are just lazy. they just like to sleep under the blanky. lol.

Unknown said...

aww what a cutie! she sure loves that box! look at her cuddle up inside it. aww... this is just too cute. makes me wanna go awwwww over & over.

Anonymous said...

so cute! tomo fits perfectly inside the box :)

MiuMiu said...

so cute! makes me miss my cats XD

Visiting From: