The sophisticated gorgeous FUZKITTIE had a little yard sale a few weeks back. Since I missed her first one, she was considerate enough to send me an email letting me know about her second one. Of course I grabbed at the chance to get my grubby hands on some of her HE makeup at a great deal!!
I only ended up buying the MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Blue 15L from her. But when my envelope came in the mail yesterday, I opened it and was surprised!! She HOOKED a girl up!! Not only did she send me the MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Blue, she also threw in a MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Pearl 14L, a cute little Japanese e/s with 3 colors in it, and a Laura Mercier e/s Duo in Bamboo! THANK YOU FUZ!!! Isn't she just the sweets?!
But that wasn't the only thing I got in the mail yesterday!! Tammy did some sneaky action, & mailed me a set of SHISEM HALF FALSIES!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!! Now for sure I gotta start practicing so I can put my lashes on like L. "BAM"

I also decided to try out one of the Epielle Facial Essence Masks that I got from my swap with the sexy KT. Green Tea & Aloe this time around. Warning... very scary pic coming up at the end!! LOL!!
So when you take it out of the package, it's just like a big WetNap. You unfold it and smooth it out on your face. I think this was made for peeps with bigger faces though, cuz it was WAY huge on me!! LOL! Warning ..... scary pic coming up!
BOOOOO!!! Told ya it was scary!! But you see all the excess around my face? Oh well... It did feel very soothing and refreshing, & had a very pleasant Green Tea smell. You don't wash off afterwards, you pat it into your skin. But I figure a paper towel drenched in chilled Green Tea would give you the same effect..
HOPE THIS ONE REALLY DIDN'T HURT YOUR EYES TOO MUCH!! LOL!!
;)




14 comments:
hoorray shishem.
i love those lashes! so hard to find now down here. BLAHHH!! >:[
You are workin that MASK Ovahhhhh TIME...
Forget SASHA FIERCE... it's all about the wuzzle in the green tea...
I love all your warnings btw --
oh and CONGRATULATIONS on winning the pretty pink box prize!!! GO YOU
http://myprettypinkbox.blogspot.com/2009/01/contest-winner.html
Oh yay you got the stuff!! :] Glad you like the goodies~ Wuz you look cute even with a mask on, haha.
I'm glad you found my post funny, puahahaha. I laughed my ass off.
Yah! Great stuff, I have a hard time with falsies :( Let me know how the mask after affects are. ^-^
Please don't take this the wrong way but the mask looks like really thin dough. ^-^ I love your lips, you have naturally gorgous pouted lips!
You are too cute girl. I love those masks! Look at all of those amazing goodies! I'm so jealous babe! Girl...you are gonna love the MUFE liners so much. Those are my favs! They just glide all silky smooth and give great color. That blue is gonna look killer on ya!! Yes, I still love blue on you;)
OHHHHHHHHHHH LORDY
i see a yummy marshmallow!!!tee hee...wuzzy i love you!
but yeah i would get the hadasui in pink i love it since it has all the extra vitamens and it wont break you out!...the blue is blahhhh
we get so spolied by our army of babes dont we...i love it!!!...i cant wait to see with with some blue eyeliner soon!!!..hurry up babe...im already waiting for the next post!
and what happned to wuz tv!
I luurve those masks! Very refreshing on the skin :)
I love your warnings too. It brought some suspense to the ending. LOL. Following your blog now dear!
Yeah really, what did happen to Wuz tv? lol I'm assuming work!
Aww how sweet of Fuz and Tammy! Yay for all of your goodies. And yikes, that mask looks like it's size XXL on you! But of course, you still look so cute, hehe.
LOL...loving the mask look..!!! Those darn things are always too big for my face too.
Now we need to get L to do some L-TV so she can show us how to put the Shisems on..lol
Hehehe. You're as cute as Casper the ghost.
ughh i know!! i heard feb 3rd too and the dumb girl said feb 19th...grrrr!!
hey babe! ahh i've been missing out!!
haha the last picture made me laugh :) i wanna try those masks, my face has been going haywire overtime lately :(!
i have 2 of my friends from hawaii here this weekend & it made me think of you haha
of all the weekends to come though..rainy san diego :P & no it's not the liquid sunshine kine you get haha
whoa that would have to be a really big face to fit that mask.
You got some really good stuff! FOTDs coming up with the new stuff?? yes?
Do the same look and take a pic!!! Give in to our twinliness!
Post a Comment