WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS Light Show!!!

I hope everyone had a FUN & SAFE New Year's Eve!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Time to start over with a clean slate, and try new things!! I must say that this year flew by most quickly! But I'm very grateful for this past year, because I've made so many great online friends, such as you who are reading this! You guys have kept me company, gave me great tips & advice on subjects other then makeup, listened to my griping, and most of all just been there to support me and others no matter what!! THANK YOU!!!


Well we didn't do anything exciting, we never do.. LOL!! We had dinner at the Bf's Grandparents (they only live right up the street from us) with his side of the fam (it's a really small family), and fed the pyromaniacs that stirred within us!! Bf didn't get off of work until 11pm or so, but then again we only live 5mins away from his restaurant! Dinner was awesome, Chinese food, & 20lbs of fresh steamed King Crab!! Yups... you heard right 20lbs!! It was soooo good, with the buttah & the lemon... mmmmmm.... I'm probably gonna get gout or something, but it was sooooo worth it!! And the bf's aunt made that yummy Blueberry Butter Mochi, that I shared with you guys on Thanksgiving! Had a little champagne, had a little Moscato di Asti wine (MY FAVE), so it was all good!

Now New Year's Eve in our neighborhood is no joke. We take that shit seriously. The sky is so colorful and lit, that it seems like you're watching a professional fireworks show. It's not just are house, but every corner of the neighborhood!! Seriously. I had soo many great pics this year that I had to crop them and put 4 on a template just to spare you guys from scrolling hell!! And I didn't even take pics of everything!! LOL!!

All these pics you are about to see, were all taken by me. No photo editing was done to them, besides the cropping and placement. AND all of these were just from OUR HOUSE!! Mind you I don't light the biggies, cuz I'm a chicken shit. I go t hit on the head with falling fire once, and twice on the face last nite! WhatI love are the novelties though. Fountains, sparklers, Morning Glories, & Flash Bombs are my faves!!


See the two top pics below? That's my fountains!!


More fountains!! YAY! Oh and that thing that looks like the sun... that shit was LOUD!






Can you see the 3 red strings? Those are the Chinese Ladders which are topped with a "crackle bomb" at the tops. We string them onto ropes that are thrown over the cables, and then we light them just before Midnight to keep away the bad spirits, and to usher in a good New Year. It's for luck. There's a Ladder for each family, so we went through about 6 or 7 of them. Loud as hell!! By the time everything was all done, I was semi-deaf! LOL!

'Cheese' & Me!! See he's wearin his Chef's coat!! (it stank o_O)

Our friend Nick, who came, you know the BBQs on Sundays that I go to up the mountain, that's his house. He's from Florida & has no family here, so we drag him along a lot!! LOL!! He couldn't get over how Hawaii does New Years!! LOL!!


Well thanks for looking, and I hope your New Year is a Happy & Prosperous one!!!

WELCOME 2009!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww I love fireworks. I only got to see them on TV. hahaha.

That's right, new year = new slate. Couldn't agree with you more wuzz!

Happy New Year <33

Chiara said...

WUZ I love your fireworks pictures! What camera and settings did you use?

I'm so jealous that you get to set off your own fireworks, it's illegal where I live :[

Anonymous said...

oh, i had fun. maybe a little bit tooooo much fun. lol.

Vanessa M. said...

man! i was sippin on martinis when there was fire works...glad the bf made it!

kawaiikao said...

those are great shots of the fireworks!! and goshh you still got a tattoo?!?! how did you muster up the courage?!?!

paperdollrevenge said...

Those are some kick ass fireworks shots!! Way to bring in the new year!

It looks like a lot, but only about half of the books were fiction and the rest were astrology/personality (fast reads) and writing books, hehe. Though I would love to know what books you like to read!

I wish I made more time for scrapbooking, but I have reasons why it's not for me anymore so I'll live vicariously through you!

You are such a sweetheart! *hugs* 2008 was a builder year for me, I'm sure 2009 will be an action year of many great things for the both of us! Happy New Year!!

im done said...

haha "i'm probably going to get gout" lolololololol

man i love when neighborhoods get to light up the sky like that. fireworks aren't legal in every city in cali. but when they are, its fun.

Tammy said...

I love fireworks!!! I'm like a little kid and could watch them for hours!!!
I took a few pics on New Years too, but hopefully they will never make their way on to the internet..thay came out terribly..lol You and 'cheese' look so cute!

fuzkittie said...

Happy new year Wuzzy!!! May you and your loved ones have a wonderful 2009 filled with joy and peace! :]

Kimberly said...

wow must be nice that

1) you can shoot off fireworks

cuz' out here its banned..grrrr

2) fireworks + hawaii ... i say no more..

3) hawaii....

4) hawaii....

5) hawaii...

happy new year to you and cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

*hugs*

alien man?! said...

The boyfriend told me about fireworks in Hawaii. I love fireworks, so I'm grateful you shared these photos. Wanna know what else I'm grateful for? Meeting you :D

I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful 2009!!

Love you, Twin!

Unknown said...

Happy new year to you and cheese!!

You two look so darn cute!!

Yas said...

That was a phenomenal light show! I don't think I've ever been able to capture fireworks that well with a camera. Here's to a wonderful 2009 for you beautiful!

XPPINKXX said...

HAPPPPPPPPPY NEWWWWWWWWW YEAR BABY!!!!

damn im 5 days late but you know what my LOVE still counts!!! damn wuzzy you guys dont mess around down there huh!!! with the fire and the works on the SEAFOOD!!! 20lbs....god woman you eat pretty damn well in hawaii!!! must be careful on over indulging and GOUT aint shit to fiddle around with...New years with fam and love ones is all that really matters...
happy new year love and may this year be better than the last!

xo

Anonymous said...

thank you. i love that tree. if i could, i'd leave it in there ALL year. hehe. my mom has a navy tree at the shop too! well, for my brothers =) she also has one in the guest room. my sister bought itty bitty baby bears and dressed them up in clothes for each member of our family. so we all had our own personalized bear ornaments on the tree. mine was a nurse since that's what i wanted to be but now i gotta change it. lol.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you enjoyed the boob shot. lol. i didn't have a bra on. haha. i love the shirt though! it's cute. my friend is funny =) and i love the arm warmers too!

Anonymous said...

if joey tries anything, i'll just roll over and act like i'm sleeping. lol. i'm really cranky when he tries to be all touchy feely. i hate when ppl wake me up. haha. is that bad? lol.

roxy. said...

i MISSS doing fireworks on new years! i called my mom & she was like 'y u guys dont got firecracker over there?' hahaha looks like u had fun tho!

PS i forgot to tell you that girl you did L's contest after looks EXACTLY like you! i thought it was you! LOL

Visiting From: