After reading Tammy's review on the mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer, it made me want to try it out. So I went over to Linda's mark. site (she also does the MYPRETTYPINKBOX), to purchase. While looking at their moisturizers, I came across the Matte Chance Moisturizer, that one sounded more for me. I ended up ordering the Matte Chance Moisturizer, On The Edge HookUp Liquid Liner in Cleo(black), & the Light Bright Lighten & DePuff Eye Gel HookUp. If you shop w/ Linda at her mark. online store, there's always a great free shipping deal when you spend $25. Unfortunately shipping the moisturizer to Hawaii would've cost an extra $15 & I wouldn't have been eligible for the free shipping!! (see living in HI can suck!), but Linda was soo accommodating when I asked her if there was a way around it. She helped me out w/ it so I could get my products! And she hooked a sister up!! THANK YOU LINDA!!
So I got, with a few extra goodies from the generous Linda:
MATTE CHANCE MOISTURIZER (lovin this right now!)
ON THE EDGE HOOKUP LIQUID LINER IN CLEO
LIGHT BRIGHT LIGHTEN & DEPUFF EYE GEL HOOKUP
VIOLET BERRY SHOWER WASH
CANDY KISSES LIP GLOSS SET
KISS DRY GOODBYE LIP SMOOTHER HOOKUP (this one is good too!)
HOOKUP EYESHADOW BRUSH (which I'm using as a lip brush)
MARK.BRONZE FACETED HEADBAND (perfect for keeping my hair out of my face when I get ready!)
I'll be doing reviews on some of the above soon! So far I'm lovin what I've used already!! :D
Shop Linda's online mark. store
And I won 2nd place in the December MyPrettyPinkBox Contest. Congrats to VanessaM. who won first!! Her pics were super cute & funny!! :D
So my prize was a mark.Jewel Set w/ Body Butter & full size Eau de Toilette Spray. This is what mark. says about this scent: Succulent fruits and sensual Casablanca Lily mingle with warm macchiato, liquid caramel and vanilla for a precious and decadent scent.

Now this stuff smells SOOOO GOOD out of the bottle!! But alas, when I spritz'd some on my wrists and let it sit, it did not mix well with my body chemistry. Soooo this is up for swap if one of gorgeous ladies wants it! That always happens to me... what smells good in the bottle, STANKS on me when I try to wear it!! Ugh... But I've found that citrus & linen-y scents work best with me. Oh well.... So let me know if any of you are interested in this. It does smell really good!
Used my MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in Blue that I got from Fuz for my EOTD yesterday. I know ANOTHER blue look!! :P But this one did come out slightly different from my past two! I went even lighter on the crease, and concentrated all the darker blue closer to the lash line, instead of blending it upwards into the middle like I usually do! I also had to smudge the liner a bit, cuz that sucker is a BRIGHT blue!! :)
NYX e/s Nude
MAC e/s Freshwater
NYX e/s Pacific
KissyWear e/s Natural
MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in Blue 15L
NYX Eyepencil in White
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Waterproof Mascara
Thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
Thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
*side note..... I'm slowly putting together a SALE/SWAP. It'll include some unworn, w/tags still on clothes, as well as the usual makeup for sale/swap.*



14 comments:
ooooooh can't wait to see what you have for sale/swap! yay! aww...sorry the perfume didn't work out for you. did anyone ever buy the carbon eyeshadow from you?
Yay! Thanks for sharing the links! Sorry about the Jewel. And I really like the blue look. MUFE is another brand I have yet to try. You girls are gonna make me broke!
great stuff you got there! like the blue look on you :)
oh!!! what fun MARK goodies!
and I'm sorry to hear that perfume didn't suit your body chemistry, I know that happens alot (it's happen to best of us gals) I look forward to seeing your swap list, I'll def have to snag up some of our goodies =)
aww Linda was so nice! and yay for the fotd with the goods. and now that you have more goods, more fotds!! it's a wonderful vicious chain.
my recent haulings have made me poor, but I highly anticipate your sale/swap!
OOh, Wuz, I really like how you did your blue!! And you were complaining that you couldn't do it before! :P It looks wonderful!!!
I like blue! It's pretty! Yay for your mark haul and for Linda helping you out!! ahaha you said it stanks! Aww! Better luck next time! Happy Lunar New Year!!
Love that MUFE liner on ya girl! I swear by some mark goodies like the eyeshadows & lipglosses. Could you do a review on the moisturizer babe? I am so always seeking out the best mattifying moisturizers or face gels.
hey!! i feel bad the "jewel" didn't work for ya.. but i will post this comment to let everyone know howm uch i am enjoying it.. i have the set and for me it's heaven! it smells really geeewd!
congrats miss thing on winning too! i love the blue on you <3
Hey Wuz, Happy Lunar New Year! Looking pretty in blue
Hey Wuz- do u mind doing me a favor? I was thinking about closing my blog down and I dont want any of my face pics still floating around online- do u mind removing my pics from the breast cancer contest please? Thanks. Please let me know if u do.
The blue liner looks great on you!! :D I like how you did your eyes here, so subtle and pretty.
YAY for meet mark!! Hope you like!!
I have the body chemistry problem a lot too!! I can love how something smells on someone else, but it smells like crap on me. If I really like a scent, but it doesn't work with my chemistry I'll spray it on my clothes instead.
Post a Comment