In my entry for Diana's "The Quickie" Mini Contest, I had made 2 collages of recent looks. And a lot of you were complementing me on the pic with the Piggie Tails. To be honest... That was an OLD pic from Halloween 2007. It wasn't my real hair... it was a wig! *hangs head in shame* Yes you were all deceived into thinkin I had some hair teasin skillz... I don't!! LOL!!
Here's a little collage of pics of me & 'cheese' from Halloween 2007.. He was Peter Griffin from Family Guy, & I was just some punk rock chick. The denim jacket I'm wearing is his bro's from the 80's and it has all these Metallica patches sewed on all over it!! It is a fricken KEWL jacket!! Warning... You will see the 'cheese' in full force in the bottom 2 pics... He's CRAZY!
We went to do some Xmas exchanging on Friday... So here's my EOTD.
EEEP.... Time to get the eyebrows done! Ewwww....
MAC Prep&Prime Eye in Light
NYX e/s Nude
NYX e/s Rust
MAC e/s Expensive Pink
MAC e/s Vanilla
MAC Technakohl in Graphblack
EYEKO Magic Liquid Liner w/ NYX e/s Rust for bottom lash line
Maybelline Full-n-Soft Mascara
'cheese' being 'cheese' at Zippy's for dinner.
'cheese' being 'cheese' at Zippy's for dinner.
Well that's all... Just a short post.... Thanks for looking, & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!!




13 comments:
ohhhhh ohhh so that's where those pigtails came from!!! go YOU.
it was soo super cute on you!
and i love your eotd, and that's a great pic of the cheeeeeeeeeese.
I loved Zippy's when I was in Hawaii, haha. :)
Chicken katsu!! yeah!
i love the red! you always do intense colors looks and they look great on you!
oh no you didn't hurt my eyes :) you are very cute with the pigtails!
the pigtails picture was so cute. you and your bf always looks so happy together. awww
your word confirmation was TWEETER. haha
ROFL. OMGGG, i love it! send it to me so i can take pix of it on, and then ill send it to Glow and then we'll get it around tha world!
thats a good idea if u ask me.
i cant wait to go to hawaii... ur gun be in trouble!!!
You don't hurt nobody's eyes Wuz! I love that color on your eyes!!
Aww...you're too cute! I still think you rock pigtails anyways. Seriously Wuzzy...I'm loving you with all of these different colors! Miss you babe!
BTW...my captcha is not nearly as funny. I have dthypl. I'm trying to say it but it just sounds like I have a lisp. :P
I LOVE NYX's Rust eyeshadow!
lovely color!!
i cant wear that color but u wear it really well!
lol that's a badass wig! it reminds me of the asian chick in Guitar Hero.
and wow you inspire me to try out the more red-tones of e/s. ah very niiiccee.
AND YES GO TO EPCOT! it was the shit! And lol I would recommend this Polynesian restaurant in one of the Disney Resorts but you already live in beautiful Hawaii.
maybe i've gone too soft LOL
ALL CLEANSERS KISS MY AS$
Post a Comment