Real quick I forgot to show you guys the earrings 'Cheese' got me for xmas! Hollow heart posts with rhinestone dangles! Very cute! I sported them out today! :)
On to my xmas love! I know I'm sooooo late in opening these! I'm soo sorry for making you guys wait! But I wanted to make xmas last just a bit longer! LOL! Initially I Blog-Tv'd this, but for some reason it didn't save even after it told me it did! :*( GAH!!! So here we go!! Everyone gave me yummy candy with their prezzies, but I had already stashed them all away before I realized the vids didn't save! :(
First off from the sweet Diana aka Mayaari aka CadyNation! She sent me some yummo smelling soap from Union Street Soaps. It's in Lemon-Lime! OMG it smells so good & fresh!! And she also gifted me with some uber cute star dangles!
Then the genius behind sparkle that blinds you aka Miss Steph aka DSK JEWELRY sent me some DSK love!! Haha this woman knows me so well too! Love Bait earrings in Black & White! ;) I was sporting both on one ear on BlogTv! She also sent me some of her infamous Aquafina Chapstick & Hydrating Lip Oil. Seriously this stuff is good! After she sent me some before it's my 2nd all time HG lip balm! :)
Then Sarah aka Izumi went sneaky on me and sent me some yummy Mango Lotion & Shower Gel, a mini MAC Lipglass in Pink Grapefruit, some polish that has a great Pearly Ruby color, and B&BW hand sanitizer! Can't get enough hand sanitizer! :)
Last but definitely not least, my Twinstar aka Alienman snuck some love to me as well! A great hilarious (I'll def try to be safer this year Twinstar!) note, ELF All Over Color Stick in Lilac Petal, & a ELF lash curler! :)
THANK YOU TWINSTAR!!! :)
I just want to say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH again to everyone who wished me well this Holiday Season! I hope you all had a great one filled with love as well! :)
You guys def spoil me too much!! When my situations get better, expect some PAYBACK!!!!
o_<



15 comments:
Love the earrings ^__^ And so much wonderful gifts too!
We love you girl! :) xoxo!
Wooo!! Love the presents you got! ;)
Thanks for your comment :) I didn't think about doing a tutorial...hmmm, I wonder if I even remember what I used. lol. I'll have to go check... :P
it must be a really great Christmas to get all those stuffs! :)
You have the most fantastic glowy skin!!! I am licking my screen right now!!
fab earrings!
happy new year wuzzy! :)
love your gifts!
*jealous face* omg look at all those earrings!!! i esp love the first pair!
luv ya lots wuz! haha, your earring collection is growing now :) I think I might make more of the earrings I gave you and name them after you :)
no payback woman!
Sexy jewelry for a super SEXY CHICA!!! I wish my ears didn't look so retarded..... I can only where posts >_<
XoXo
man I've missed your pretty face. you got some awesome well-deserved goodies there.
Oh those earrings look great on you!
OOO i love those earrings! man i need to feature gunmetal in my shop soon.. haha :)
Woohoo that's a lot of love!! Everything looks so cute and the earrings look pretty on you!
Yeah I need to find cheaper alternatives for some of my favorites, but sometimes it feels like you can spend just as much money on lots of cheap things you don't like, eek! There must be some happy medium, right?! =P
i said it at blogtv but i say it again
loove the earrings and u are working them <3 you~
Post a Comment