WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Brown FOTD / Wuzzy Mii Chicken!

Just an everyday brown look from the other day. And "trying" (operative word) to show off my new DSK Love Baits.
USED:
FACE: Lioele BB Cream
NYX Concealer In A Jar in Beige
Maquillage Climax Lasting Powdery UV SPF 25+ PA++ (as blemish concealer)
Jane Translucent Powder in True To You

EYES: Smashbox Photofinsh Lid Primer
MAC e/s Vanilla
MAC e/s Brown Down
MAC e/s Amber Lights
NYX Eyepencil in White
Bella Il Fiore Oh La La Liner in Cocoa
Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara in Black
BE Loose Brow Powder in Brunette

CHEEKS: NARS Multiple in Malibu (from Artist palette)
Smashbox Cast/Crew Blush (light shade)

LIPS: C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Coral Mint

This is the day I woke up at 5am w/ only 1 hr of sleep! LOL! That's why I look so haggard! Thus a much need ENHANCED photo! ;)
If you can't tell I was trying to show of my new DSK Love Bait earrings in small Jet Black Hearts, these are becoming everyday earrings. But it was a total fail! I'm sorry Steph! I'll try to take better pics next time!

Last nite I was at my friend's playing WiiFit! LOL! So funny! There's this one exercise where you have to flap your arms to fly and land on these pedestal things! HILARIOUS!! But here's my Mii as a chicken for it! LOL!
After playing my friend's, I think I might have to save up and invest in a WiiFit! It's pretty fun, and it's technically exercising right?! LOL!

Thanks for looking and I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)

14 comments:

alien man?! said...

gorgeous as ever, wuzzy :)
the look is matched well with the earrings. overall, this look is warm and sophisticated. i love it

i also love ur eyebrows <3

Unknown said...

omg, everything about the wii is so amusing, but THAT game looks flat out hilarious!!! LOL! but very nice fotd and those earrings are gorg!

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohh look at you, you are seriously glowing! Very pretty! WiiFit is fun! I need to get one too. Did you try the hula hoop one? lol I need to try that chicken one!

vanilla said...

haha ur mii is too cute!
i never had one hour sleep before

ectini said...

Great fotd! I love brown looks (: I really want to try the Lioele BB cream now hehe. Cute earrings :D I think we might be piercing twins hehe.

LOL! That sounds fun. I have the regular Wiifit but unsurprisingly it goes unused XD I'm so lazy! I want the new one though!

Iyah Love said...

Yay!! great FOTD!! :) and love the DSK earrings on you!! :)

I've heard great things about the Wiifit! looks so much fun! :)

Jamilla Camel said...

You've got such a healthy glow!
And you look gorgeous in your new DSK Love Baits!

Tammy said...

You look so glowy....I just know it's all the beautiful sun you get there!!!

All I can think of now is the chicken dance..lol

Aradani said...

lol i love how wii fit make me feel like an idiot sometimes. I don't have that version though! must look for it.
I love brown fotds! this look is smashing on you!

mayaari said...

gorgeous as always wuz :)

i want to get the wiifit, it looks like a fun way to get some exercise :) have you played raving rabbids? there are some fun rounds in that game too

izumi said...

lmao, i love wii fit :D it's fun! plus it really does get your heart pumping sometimes, hahaha.

now i sort of want those earrings too.. :(

ChyiX2 said...

It's my first time visiting your blog. I have to say that I'm totally jealous of your lashes, so nicely shaped and full. Mine are sparse crappy-looking -_- I like your use of brown e/s, looking good!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I want to get a WII sooo bad!!! But right now I'm rolling with my 13'' TV/VCR (yeah VCR) combo from college.
I LOVE that brown look on you!!! What color is on your lid/crease? I need it! Even though it wont look the same on me :( only thing that sucks about having 'brown lids' lol
XoXO

Stephanie said...

I knew you'd like the jet hearts :P

Visiting From: