WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS! :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!

I hope everyone had a fun & safe New Years Eve! :)
Me & 'Cheese' at 1155pm 12312009! LOL! He just got off of work at 1130pm. Made it just in time! :)
Fire in the sky to share with ya'll! :)
Fire on the ground! LOL! ;)
Lighting the strings.....
If you watch this vid to the end I promise you it's worth it! :)
I just want to say how thankful I am to have my family, friends, AND YOU GUYS in my life! I've met so many new wonderful peeps through blogger this year to add to the wonderful peeps I've already had the honor to get to know years past! I LOVE YOU ALL!

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY, SAFE, PROSPEROUS, NEW YEAR FILLED WITH LOVE!
<3>

13 comments:

K said...

Happy New Year to you too, Wuzzy dear! I'm so glad i got to know you on blogger in 2009! I hope we can actually meet in 2010!

Anonymous said...

Woooo! Happy New Yeaaaaaarrrss!! :D I'm so glad to have been able to meet you and all these other awesome bloggers too! :)

DinaXYYan said...

Happy New Year Wuzzy! :)

ectini said...

Happy new years Wuzzy!!! Hopefully this year I will be able to meet up with you sometime! ^__^

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Happy NEW YEARS!! Wuzzy-licious!!!
XoXo

Iyah Love said...

Happy new Year!! :) Fireworks.. oh how I miss Philippines.. we always have fireworks during new year.. in Socal, its a very quiet New Year. lol

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year my lovely Wuzzy! :) The fireworks look like so much fun! I hope you have the best year ever in 2010 :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! I wish you both the best for 2010!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

happy new year sweety i hope you have a wonderful fruitful year! im very glad to have stumbled on your blog last year it's been a blast reading about you and knowing you in some shape, way, or form. :)

Tammy said...

Happy New Year!!

You're so lucky..there are always fireworks going on there *pouts*. I love fireworks!! I'm like a little kid watching TV when I see them..I barely blink!! lol

Mona said...

happy happy happy new year wuzz!!

izumi said...

i'm QUITE jealous of your fireworks!! i wish i could've seen some on new years, though i suppose they're illegal here, hahaha. dangit.

paperdollrevenge said...

Aww good thing Cheese got off work just in time! Such pretty fireworks! Glad you had fun ringing in the new year. I'm glad I got to meet you!

Visiting From: