So a while back (ok.. AGES AGO) I was tagged by both Eki & Erynn to do color tags! The tag was you had to post pics of 7 items of the color you were tagged with.
Eki got me with the color pink!
1. My Juicy Couture glasses case
2. Dariya Hair Velcros (fr. Tammy)
3. Shirt from my friend for my Bday a couple years ago. *Interesting fact: This is the ONLY pink shirt I own! LOL!
4. Hello Kitty container that I keep all my samples in. (fr. L)
5. My PRETTY PINK BOXES!! LOL! You guys know I'm all about recycling! I have a lot more of these! LOL!
6. My pink Breast Cancer Ribbon car freshener. It no longer has scent, but I keep it dangling from the rearview. :)
7. My fave Rohto Lycee Eyedrops For Contact Users (fr. Kay)
Then Erynn got me for yellow!
2. Mashimaro tissue box. Okay I know it's not ALL yellow, but it's MASHIMARO!! I LOVE THIS GUY! I have a ton of Mashimaro stuff! LOL!
3. Hello Kitty Shampoo Tube (fr. KT)
4. My Beauty Diary Mask in Q10 (fr. Yumeko) Can't you tell I'm running out of yellow items? LOL!
6. My old school yellow tupplewear. This baby holds all the yummy Asian candies you guys gift me! :) (It's my hidden stash!)
Well that's it for the color tag! If you want to do this pls go ahead and do!! Don't forget to let me know! LOL. I have a few more tags I need to do, so look for those later!!

14 comments:
hahah! we have the same tupperware xD how awesome, i never knew it was old. well. go figure. cute shirts! i don't think i have any pink ones, hahaha. and for a reason! gah, i don't know what imma do about pink's pow wow.. pink dress?! hey did you ever figure out how much it would cost you to stay out here? :D
Yayy, thanks for doing the tag :DD We have that tupperware too!!! XD Hehe I have a lot of stuff from baby days too. Cute shirts too!!
Cool items! I have quite a few pink shirts, but I don't really like the colour pink.. wonder how that works out. :3 Such a cute toy chest! I kept all of my toys in a cardboard box when I was little LOL!
Such a kawaii collection! Adorable!
OMG you have no idea what a big smile I have on my face from seeing that tupperware!! My grandma had one just like it & it's where she used to keep my candy money.. =)
LOL I bet you were scrambling around for something yellow and then finally like, "oh... i have a yellow lighter! There, that makes seven." LMAO
this is a cool tag. im loving the pink items. and the juicy case of course :) and mashimaro rocks. i was so into that character, but i shifted to hello kitty, lol
hair velcros - my favorite!!!!!!!!
what a fun tag! ^_^
The lycee eyedrop packaging is so cool! It shouts, "buy me!"
I am in love with your oldschool toy chest. So cute!
mashi!!! :)
OMG my parents have that same yellow tupperware at home! I remember taking a few containers to college with me to keep rice :) it's a shame they don't make them like that anymore
lots of pink and yellow! :D
thanks for the congrats!
OMG! I want to see Bon Jovi perform too!!!!!! But I can't! I wish I had more money. :(
hey you! I got your package!!! I can't believe you!!! lol. You're so awesome, but you didn't need to add all that extra stuff in. My eyes literally popped out of my head when I opened the box!
Thank you so much!
hehe aww you are so cute to still have things from your baby days! I wonder what is the color you have most items in...hmm is it blue?? =P
Post a Comment