WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Casual Blue FOTD/AlohaSale Update

Just a casual FOTD I did for scrapbooking last night. The lighting at my parents was really good when I got there! LOL!
USED:
FACE: Lioele BB Cream
NYX Concealer In A Jar in Beige (under eyes)
Maquillage Climax Lasting Powdery UV SPF 25+PA++ Don't know what shade, sample gifted by Yumeko (used as concealer for blemishes)
JANE True To You Translucent Loose Powder
Since I ran out of my MSF Natural I've been using the Jane powder, but it makes me shiny real fast. But I'm almost done with it! LOL!

EYES: BE Loose Brow Powder in Brunette
MAC e/s Vanilla
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Baby Blue
NYX e/s Pacific
Mark. e/s Ocean Drive (from SouthBeachFlipForIt)
MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in 15L (blue)
NYX Eye Pencil in White
Rimmel GlamEyes Flirt Mascara

CHEEKS: TerraFirma Mineral color in Pebble (for contour)
NARS Multiple in Malibu (from NARS Artist Palette)
SMASHBOX Cast/Crew (lighter half)
I found that using the NARS multiple and the Smashbox Cast/Crew light part makes for a really pretty blush color!

LIPS: Mark. (personal mix of) Rumba & Guava (from SouthBeachFlipForIt)


Sleeping Tomo!! She like to sleep like this by my feet now when I'm on the computer! LOL!


Also I've updated the AlohaSale to include more MAC e/s, & MAC HK Lippies. Go check it out! :) http://wuzzyangelalohasale.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking, & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!
;)

14 comments:

izumi said...

nice :) i like how the blue peeps out! and your blush mix is really pretty too~

Yumeko said...

love that color on u!
u never hurt my eyes!

Stephanie said...

I like the blue! Very pretty, seeing all this blue makes me want to dig up some blue shadows! :)

I love love love the bluebear notebook I got from your blog sale! I write all my jewelry notes in there :)

<3 <3 <3 love you to the max!

Steph

ectini said...

I love the blue!! Super pretty! I haven't done blue in a long time hehe. Awww Tomo! I wanna cuddle her :3

Unknown said...

NO ONE WEARS BLUE LIKE YOU DO!!!!!

xxxx

Jamilla Camel said...

Gorgeous blue!! Reminds me of the blue ocean in Hawaii!!

That Tomo is sooooooooo cute...reminds me of Tommy!

Tammy said...

You're all glowy!! love it!

Dom says meow to Tomo..haha!

abby said...

very cute . i need to get myself into scrapbooking ryu's pictures, lol.

alien man?! said...

Bella's been like that all day, lol.

Anonymous said...

nice look! that is really good lighting! hehehe

LINEA. said...

love the blues!

paperdollrevenge said...

hehe funny how blogging makes you aware of good lighting wherever you go! =P Blue is such a pretty color on you, you could never hurt our eyes!

That's so cute how Tomo sleeps at your feet now, aww!

Anonymous said...

OoOo!! Pretty eyes! :D Psh, "hurt our eyes"...like that could ever happen. lol. ;)

Wow 5 years! Congrats to you both on that! :)

Btw, how's the Lioele BB Cream?

Stephanie C said...

Hey Wuzzy! The blue looks great on your eyes and your shirt!! I love Tomo too ^_^ I just started following and I think your blog is super cute!

Visiting From: