Since it was a pretty decent day on Monday, we decided to go to the beach last min. Only for a few hours. Took some pics.. decided to tweak them out & share! LOL!
Wondering what they're building? It's next to the Ihilani Hotel in Ko'olina. It's gonna be the new Disney Resort/Timeshare. Supposed to open in the next couple of years, & it's supposed to be super nice!
Now for the randoms... My FOTD from dinner last week... sporting my DSK Love Baits in Crystal!! Got soo many compliments on it that night!
Then remember my Twitpic from last week? Wanted to tweak it out, so here it is.. nothing fancy.. LOL!
Well that's it! Short one today... Thanks for looking & I hope my FOTD pic didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)

12 comments:
Wow great pics! I love the blues<3 I haven't been to the beach in like... forevers! haha! Nice FOTD! Noo way, they never hurt my eyes, more like eye candy :D
hahaha love the photo tweeking. gah! i'm so jealous of your beaches!
Okay, that bebe is adorable. Also-- you have REALLY nice eyebrows. I always notice peoples eyebrows!
Your scenery isn't too bad either....
Did my formspring ? encourage you to go to the beach?? lol lucky!!!
Bamboocha is such a cutie!!!!
bamboocha has grown! I miss the beach so much!!!
lookin lovely as always :)
ooooh, i want to be there!!! i hope the day comes soon <3
I miss the beach! It's too cold in SD to head out to the ocean. It seems like you get paradise weather every 365 :)
Awww! Cute Bamboocha! Darn, I gotta keep up with Blogger. Didn't even know you had a post up!! :(
The beach looks so beautiful! Makes me wanna go again sometime soon. haha
Colt! Omg! I LOVED Hawaii football when Colt was playing! XD
i dont know why i take so long to comment
i sorta read it straight away but think abt commenting for a while
anyway your fotd never hurts my eyes
i love all the pics and i wish i could go to the beach!1
Join Wuzzy! It's a fun event for everyone, just a fun way to get everyone who wears DSK together. I think it's a great way to meet friends ^_^
PLUS, I wanna see you answer the Q&A's!!!
Dang! Those pictures are crystal clear! What camera did you use? I love it! I love the pictures, so nice ♥
OH wow, the beach looks amazing! I haven't been to the beach in a while but I know ours don't look like that! I'm jealous. =)
And awwww! Bamboocha looks so chill and happy! She's such a cutie! And so are you!
Post a Comment