WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tagged By Izumi!! I Don't Run Fast Enough From This Babe!

So Sarah tagged me AGAIN! LOL! I swear I need to work out more, so I can run faster! Well she tagged me for 3 tags, but I did the first two before. So I'll just do the last one.

For this tag, I've got to respond to the following phrases with just one word.

Where's your cell phone: desk

Your hair: straight

Your mother: SURVIVOR

Your father: strict

Favorite Food: SERIOUSLY ?! [hey that was one word! ;) ]

Dream last night: yes

Favorite drink: diet

What room are you: bedroom

Hobby: scrapbooking

Fear: lots

Where were you last night: sleeping

Something that you aren't: male

Muffins: MMmmmm

Wish list item: lots

Where did you grow up: oahu

What are you wearing: clothes

Your pets: lots (lol)

Friends: ???

Something you're not wearing: underwear (J/K!!)

Favorite store: Target

Favorite color: black

Last time you laughed: morning

Your best friend: unique

Place you go to over and over: work :(

Person who emails you regularly: spam

Favorite place to eat: lots

Sorry boring I know! It's hard with only 1 word answers! LOL! I know I still have to do Eryn's Yellow tag & Eki's Pink one. I'll have that out by the end of next week.

:)

3 comments:

izumi said...

LMFAOOOO! commando!! oo lalaa ;) ahahhaa.

the color tags sound pretty interesting :) can't wait for those.

and you will NEVER run away from me fast enough! mwahahahh!

Anonymous said...

OoOo I love Target too!! Can't wait to get over there for Black Friday :D

Whitney & the full effect said...

hahaha!!! nice fro wuz!!

Visiting From: