So I got tagged by both Izumi & Kay! Seriously I need to work out more.. you guys are catching me again! LOL! So here we go....!
1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
Right now it's Linda Howard books, Kim Harrison's "The Hollows Series", and "Get A Financial Life: Personal Finance In Your Twenties & Thirties" by Beth Kobliner. Still working on that one, lol.. it's a read in progress.
2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
Way to many! Um lately we've had "The Venture Brothers Seasons 1-3" out, and most of my Asian action movies.
3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
Um I don't cook, "Cheese" does! LOL! But I do have the "Complete Bartender's Guide" & "1001 Cookie Recipes" that are "mine" LOL! Does that count?
4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
Yeah... Again I'd have "Cheese" doing all the cooking. I'd most likely serve you box MacNCheese, or Saimin! LOL! But "Cheese" would most likey ask what everyone's faves would be and put his own spin on them.
5. What will we be drinking that's available?
BYOB! LOL! J/K!! Beer (with "Cheese" that's a given), soda, wine, any special requests?! LOL!
Sorry my answers weren't exciting! LOL! Like I said "Cheese" would most likey do all the cooking!
:)
2 comments:
haha i can never resist mac&cheese - even the kind from a box :)
i dunno but it sounds delish and i wanna go over xD hahah!
Post a Comment