Back from SoCal!! Damn it was fun! I miss it, & all the babes I met up there already!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! ;) But I did promise a few peeps these reviews, so I thought I do that first! :)
Most of you know I was on the hunt for good eyedrops for contact users before I left on my trip. Focusing on the Japanese ones, since the US ones suck balls. And the generous Kay offered to pick me up some, so I wouldn't have to pay shipping or hyped up prices. I researched online & narrowed it down to the 3 below. Then told Kay to pick out the one she thought was best for me, since I don't understand Japanese and she does. LOL! Well sneaky woman sent me all 3!! LOVE YOU KAY!! So here we go with the reviews!
ROHTO C3 Cube Cool Moisture Eye Drops
C3 stands for "Clear・Care・Comfort"

(pic & description taken from Imomoko.com)
Great for soft contact lens users. This is a moisture eye version.
You will feel the cool feeling while using it. Great for students, people use computer all day long.
13ml
Made in Japan
This one I loved for using on the plane and late at night when I didn't want to be "woken" up, but still needed moisture. It is very moisturizing. It reminds me of when you have dry skin & you put lotion on? That "aaahhhh" feeling when you just FEEL the moisture being sucked in by your body? Well that's what this does for your eyes.
On a "coolness(menthol, 'crack')" scale of 1-5 with 1 being almost none & 5 being "CRACKDROPS" I give it a 1. Your eyes still feel refreshed and so very moisturized after using this.
ROHTO Lycee Eye Drops (for Contact Lens)
One of the most popular eyedrops from Japan!
- Potent & effectively help with suppressing discomfort from soft or hard contact lens, dry eye, tired eye, blurred eye, eye mucus etc.
- Contains keratinous treatment component
- Contains HEC which is a component for dry eye. Free angle nozzle
- Cool looking 8ml eye dropper
- 8ml
Made in Japan
A lot of bloggers really like this one. And I can see why! Out of the 3 this is the one I use most often. It's like the Goldilocks of the 3. Not too "crack" feeling, but refreshing all the same. My eyes really do feel refreshed and moisturized after using this.
On a "coolness(menthol, 'crack')" scale of 1-5 with 1 being almost none & 5 being "CRACKDROPS" I give it a 3. Very nice for everyday use.
ROHTO Cool40 Eyedrops (for both contact lens and non-contact lens users)

(pic & description taken from Imomoko.com)
This eyedrop will give you super cool refreshing feeling. The main ingredients include 4 kinds of vitami and amino acid. They are Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Natrium, Kalium.
Effects: Eyestrain, dimness of sight, bloodshot eyes.
How to use:3 drops, 1 day 5-6 times based on dryness of eyes.
12ml
Made in Japan
This is one I love for using right after I put in my contacts! It wake me up! Out of the 3 this is the most intense! And you can use it without contacts too! It does diminish the redness more then the others as well.
On a "coolness(menthol, 'crack')" scale of 1-5 with 1 being almost none & 5 being "CRACKDROPS" I give it a 5. Love it for those times when I really need my eyes awakened!
I can't say I favor one really, cuz all 3 have their different uses & times for me to use. I love them all! But like I said, the Lycee ones would probably be used more often. Only cuz it's not as intense as the Cool40, yet more intense then the C3. The Lycee is the one I carry in my purse now. But I still use the other 2 on times that I mentioned above!
Hope this helped! :)
21 comments:
Ahhh I love eyedrops! I bought some from Walgreens that were from Japan..I dunno the name but it looks like the one in your first picture :)
Glad you liked them! I'm glad I picked up all three for you, since now you can use all three for separate occasions!
I'll pick up the Lycee one for you any time, just let me know when you run out!
I personally use Rohto Z Phi, which is probably about 10 on your crack meter! LOL!!! It is seriously like listerine in your eyes, but I LOVE IT!!
These sound great! I could really use some, my eyes get really dry/red sometime >< Lol @ CRACKDROPS XD
u make me wanna go out and buy eyedrops i swear
but i heart u anyway heehee
I have only tried the pink one and I think it is pretty good. Now, I carry it pretty much everywhere I go.
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com
I love all these eye drops!
I love rohto eyedrops!! I found some new ones though...look up santen!! NOW THATS SUPER DUPER ZINGY!!
AH I want to try the Lycee Eye Drops :D
Where can I purchase that online? I doubt they will have them stock in Australia :(
hahahahaha
yoooooo i love the crack eye drops!!! the 1st time i used it i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the freshmaker!!! then cliff used thinking it was like visine...he screamed and said .........ITSSSS BURNNNNNNING!!!!! LMFAO i was dying.....but i have been wanting to try the lycee cuz im a sucka for cute packaging...taking full advantage on the imomoko 10% off!...and girl i hear ya on missing cali...i miss it hardcore!!! btw how was boiling crab...love the twitpic...LMAO!
I want those eyedrops too! Sigh... why don't we have it in singapore...
And you have done a good review on all 3... very helpful!
Hello!
I'm dropping by to spread the word about a giveaway I'm having in honor of TWILIGHT:
http://hqcdblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/he-qi-crystal-designs-new-moon-giveaway.html
I'd be honored if you can join, thanks!
ooh, thanks for this review :) I guess I'll be sticking with the Lycee drops, haha, but those cool40 ones look like they'd be nice for times when I need a real pick me up!
i dont even use eyedrops but i wanna try em out lol
i recall using rohto and really liking the brand when i was in korea
great review on the eye drops. i want to try the second one since i've also heard the raves about this particular product.
im glad you had a great time in cali. i wish i had the time to meet you and l.
I just started wearing contacts again so I may try to invest in some of these. I'm so glad you had a fab time in Socal!
I want some 'crack drops', lol!! But I don't wear contacts... I have some random green ones from the beauty supply stashed away but I'm scurred to put them in my eye.
Sorry that I've sooo MIA!!! I'm 'adjusting' to ATL and I've been feeling kinda blah... Thanks so much for always stopping by my blog and leaving me Wuzzy love! It really means a lot.
XoXo
oh dang.. now i want these. hahaha :)
You know I need to try these right..?? I've finally gotten used to the tingly feeling in my eyes & I like it now..lol
I'm off to buy some Lycee drops because of you..lol
I've used the ROHTO Cool40 before! I loooove them! But...I didn't bring any back from Japan with me :( Oh well, guess that just means I'll have to make another trip out there sometime soon XD
excellent review!!! I need the last ones- since it diminishes redness the most...
Post a Comment