WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

REVIEW: KISS Everlasting French Glue On Nails

*DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY THINK PINK GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE PINK RIBBON PIC ABOVE FOR MORE INFO!*

Just a quickie review. I got these KISS Everlasting French Glue On Nails in my September MyPrettyPinkBox. These are in the Real Short length so I was excited to try them. Most of you know my aversion to fake nails, cuz although they are gorgeous, the length is always too long for me and the nails themselves too big. I have small hands.... :(
click on pic to enlarge
These were actually pretty good! Easy to apply. And all the nails have these little tabs on them with #'s that correspond to the size. 0 being the largest & 11 being the smallest. The tabs also help you place the nail on, so you don't have to hold the side and glue your fingers together! LOL! It comes with glue, double sided emery board, and a stick. Don't know what the stick was for. I did't use it. LOL!

My leftover nails. Here are the sizes I used 4-thumbs, 9-index, 8-middle, 10-ring, & 11-pinky
click on pic to enlarge
You prob heard me bitchin on Twitter about them. I figured out what bothers me so much about them. Even though the length says REAL SHORT it's still to long for me. I feel like an idiot trying to do things with them, cuz I'm not used to longer nails.
You can see I filed down the bottoms a lot.
This pic is to show you guys how long the nail sticks out from my fingertip. This is LONG for me! LOL! I'm used to stubby nails that just smidge pass the fingertip! LOL! I think if I'm gonna use fake nails, I need to use the ones made for little kids! ;)
Overall though.. These were really good for fake nails! Easy to apply, good variety of sizes, very nice & natural looking, & I believe they're pretty cheap in drugstores.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

for fake sake!! these look brilliant!!

Unknown said...

I'm a fake nail addict-- whenever I have fake nails on, I never chew my nails. That's how I try to grow my nails out -_-. I have tiny, tiny hands, too, and these feel a little long for me, as well. I personally use Broadway Nails for Petite hands-- those fit better :X

alienman said...

For French tips, they don't look all that long. I'm with you on long nails, though. I used to grow mine as long as possible but now I prefer them only long enough where I don't feel like the underside of my nails are exposed (it gives me the heebie jeebies when I can feel the underside of my nails).

They also look pretty natural! Not bad for drugstore brands!

Unknown said...

Ha! these look super cool and natural for fake stick on nails!
Love them!

Anonymous said...

OoOo I agree. They look great! I'mma have to go get me a box :D

Toothfairy said...

fake, but natural fake, that's cool!

*loves*

izumi said...

wow! those look great :) and that's my NORMAL nail length hahaha my problem is finding some to fit my fat nails! >__<

Unknown said...

these look pretty nice for fake nails! I like the length too. hopefully these last as long on you as they do on me. sometimes they don't last a day! haha

Iyah Love said...

YAY!! nails that fits your nails! I remember Revlon does not fit you, so I'm glad you found one that fits :D Super pretty!! It looks so natural! :D

ectini said...

I think they look great :DD I also have probs with the nails being too big/long but I really wanna try these and I think it was Revlon ones lol

mayaari said...

i know you've ripped these suckers off by now, but they look good for fake nails! i used to grow my nails out super long (how I managed to type or do anything is beyond me now), but now I like to keep em short - not down to the nailbed, but not much longer than the length you had here. glad you found some nice ones!

Visiting From: