WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

GOODBYE CALI!! *SCHNIFF*

Well I leave for home in about 7 hrs! :( Right now I'm chillin at L's crib since I need to be at the airport in 5hrs. Using her comp to kill time. Caught up with some blogger, but DANG you gals are posting machines! LOL! I will catch up with the rest when I get home tomorrow. :)
I'm sooo sad to leave SoCal! :( I don't want to go yet! Still soo many of you pretties I wanted to meet and even those of you whom I met, I wanna stay longer to have more time to hang out with you wonderful females! :) But alas... it wasn't meant to be! :( If I had more money I'd stay longer, trust me! LOL!

But I just want to say THANK YOU to all the ladies whom I met on this ultra fun trip!! D, Joey, Imee, JRose, Shara, Sarah, and of course my #1 BITCH L!!! ;) Sorry no links right now. But if you know who they are, then you know how AWESOME they all are!! :) I LOVED MEETING ALL OF YOU!! I hope I get to hang out with you guys again some day!!
BYE CALI!! Until next time!! Ya'll need to come to Hawaii! LOL!

11 comments:

Jaclyn Rose said...

f'in Wuz.. you are the shiz!!! i am sooo glad i decided to bite the bulllet and show up to BJ's. nothing but good times that night! blogger meet and greets are the best! we get to meet so many wonderful ladies. You, lady, are one of thee dopest chicks! I hope one day we get to hang out again, for reals!

and honestly, as per usual, it felt as if we knew each other for soooo long and all we were doing was just catchin' up.

I can't wait until L and yourself put up any pictures from that night.

i <3 you, Wuz!!!!

izumi said...

AWWWWW WUZZYYYY.. come back soon!! <33 miss you alreadyyyy it was fab meeting you :D

ectini said...

Awww, so awesome thought that you go to meet so many bloggers!! Maybe I will meet you one day hehe I go to Oahu often =)

Unknown said...

I WANT TO COME TO HAWAII!!!!!!

I am glad that you had such an amazing time wuzzy. I cant wait to see PICS!!

Jamilla Camel said...

Have a safe trip, Wuzzy!! Glad you had a great time!

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

Aww...wish I was able to hang with you while you were down here, but I'm glad you had a great time! =)

mayaari said...

aww, wish i could've been there to meet you and the rest of the ladies! one of these days we'll have some huuuuuge blogger meetup :)

hope you get home safe wuz!

abby said...

hey miss i wish i didnt have such a busy weekend i would've def. gone to meet all you lovely ladies. im glad you had a good time in cali, but once i can save enough money ill do a trip to hawaii to hang with you. have a safe flight@!

Unknown said...

<3 so glad that you had fun in cali. why are you so far away from the east coast!?!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I'm all landlocked in ATL now. I'm going to have to find the nearest beach so I can finish working on my refugee raft to your house!
XoXO

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! I'm glad you had an awesome trip! They def need to come to Hawaii!! :D

Visiting From: