WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mail Love! And Piece Of Pure Art From Across The Pond!

*DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY THINK PINK GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE PINK RIBBON PIC ABOVE FOR MORE INFO!*

Lots of love in the mail today!!

Some of you may have seen this on my Twitter already, but here it is again!! My new REEF SkinIt for my MacBookPro!! And the best part? I got it for FREE!! Yups!! I redeemed my Coke cap codes for it. See it pays to do the rewards thing once in a while! :)
The VIVACIOUS Miss Van also caught me by surprise! How sweet is this chica?! She sent ME a gift for sending her a bday gift!! THANK YOU VAN!! Look at how cute that popcorn emery board is! I think most of my emery boards are from Van! LOL!! Hurricane popcorn anyone? Oooh you all know how much I love lotions!! And she was soo sweet and sent me her secret beauty tool.... SONIA KASHUK Bent Eyeliner Brush!! I always envy how perfect her lining is & she told me this is the key!! Hopefully I can do some justice with it! LOL! THANK YOU VANESSA!!! How cute is that cat sticker on the envelope too?! :)
From across the pond..... I got A PIECE OF ART!! That's right you heard me!! ART!! Crafted by & with the talented hands of Yasumi! She also included some fabulous English Teas for 'Cheese's mum (whose a TEA FANATIC!) AND SHE SAYS THANK YOU WOMAN! SHE LOVES LADY GREY tea & it's hard for her to find down here, travel size tube of Lancome Hypnose Mascara, and a sample of my fave BB Cream Lioele!! THANK YOU YASUMI!!
But ya'll want to know what's in the tin right?!
TA-DA!!! Is this not just BLOODY BRILLIANT?!
I ordered her Time For Darkness Necklace & I was in love as soon as I opened the tin!! *SIGH* It's soo beautiful & unique!! Nobody does these edgy time pieces like Yasumi! So ethereal & haunting, yet classic & sophisticated!
Close ups of the necklace beadings.
click pic to enlarge
The main show belongs too the sterling silver mini pocket watch! I love this!! Look at the gorgeous detail on it!
click pic to enlarge
My work of art by the ever talented, beautiful, creative, generous YASUMI!
THANK YOU YASUMI!! I'm soo honored that I'm able to own a piece of your brilliance!! Even though she is no longer making her works of art for sale do check out her blog WORSHIP AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES
And to all you charlatans out there who were giving her problems... PISS OFF!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

No ways dude! I am honoured that you would buy something that a day dreaming chump like me made!! I hope that it treats you well and that it will be a treasured piece for years to come.

Now go put your feet up and 'ave a cuppa on me x

Jamilla Camel said...

Fab jewelry!!

Tammy said...

Van got me started on using bent eyeliner brushes & I never looked back!! They work perfectly.

I'm in love with the piece that Yasumi made, she is SO talented.

Vanessa M. said...

yay hope you like it! and my what a pretty necklace :)

Shizznizzle said...

The jewelry is so gorgeous, I'm a sucker for a goth hunting style =D and look at your pimped-out MacBook!!!! =D LOVE!

izumi said...

gorgeous piece!! yasumi's so talented ^___^

kawaiikao said...

amazing piece!! she has great work :] you lucky gal!

Iyah Love said...

WOHB is such a pretty jewelry!! ^^ I have not gotten one for myself yet..

and that skin of your macbook is so nice.. I want one in hello kitty :)

mayaari said...

i like the packaging of the twinings teas abroad! lady grey is one of my favorites as well :)

you picked up a stunning piece of jewelry from yasumi - her pocketwatch pieces are so gorgeous :) will you be rockin it when you go to cali??

Anonymous said...

the jewelry pieces are absolutely gorgeous!

Mona said...

god her pieces are to die for!

Visiting From: