WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2009!!!!

Hope everyone had a FUN & SAFE Halloween!! It was a gorgeous warm (maybe too warm) breezy nite, with a FULL MOON!! Perfect for Trick-or-Treating!! We went up to the 'Cheese's Gma's house up the road for trick-or-treating. 'Cheese' was working, but the rest of us had fun! This year was better cuz, Bamboocha is walking now & is older so we took her around the neighborhood!
See our lovely full moon!
Jack-O-Lanterns that 'Cheese' carved for us last nite! LOL! I was cracking up cuz he said the one on the right was the "Asian Action"! LOL!
It ended up being a BARFING Jack-O-Lantern! LOL!
This guy up the road had a cool Kitty/Pumpkin fiber optic thing. I just had to take a pic!
So the Bamboocha went as a fat ole LadyBug this year! Uncle 'Cheese's favorite bug! I wanted her to be a pig, since she's a ZiggyPiggy, but everyone else said NO! :( LOL She was a cute LadyBug though!
Her Bat Trick-or-Treat bag. The eyes glowed in the dark! O_O
She had so much fun! And she's wasn't scarred by any of the other kid's costumes either! Nor the makeshift haunted house one of the residents do every year! LOL! She was braver then my friend's 14yr old! LOL!
Tattoo stockings the the sisnlaw brought for her.
I didn't really dress up, but at the last min I found this cool AFRO wig on sale so I though... EH why not! LOL! 'Cheese's Aunt kept telling me I matched in it?! LOL! What do you guys think?!
My spider tattoo that I put on my forearm. BF's little cousin had a dolphin.
Scary right?! LOL!
Super scary right?! LOL!
The wig was supposed to be lit with orange fiber optics. But only the back was really lighting up.
Well that was it! Hope you all had a good one!! Eat lots of candy, brush your teeth, and do it all again next year!!

I hope "I" didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)

16 comments:

ectini said...

LOL @ the asian pumpkin... classic XD Awwh cute ladybug hehe. I think you look totally diva, rockin that fro (;

eki said...

awww Bamboocha is TOO ADORABLE!! so kawaii <3 you look cool with a fro!! LOL X3 love the cool eye effect pic :D

welcome back&heart;

Mona said...

Happy Halloween wuz! your afro wig is too cute

Iyah Love said...

I love the pumpkin with the arrow eyes! too cute! But then nothing beats bamboocha for being very very cute!!

You rocked that afro woman! :D So cool!

alien man?! said...

hahaha everything about this post is awesome and omgosh, Bamboocha has grown so much already!! what a darling!

love the fro on you LOL hawttt

Sarah said...

OH my goshhhh you are making me so jealous- I wish we had Halloween here!! This looks like so much fun, the Jack-o-lanterns and cutest costumes ever!!!!

Unknown said...

hehe you look "great" in the last two pics! ^_^
And Bamboocha is pretty in the costume! Way better than a pig >.<

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look so good with the Afro wig! Your aunt is right, it suits you! ;)

Unknown said...

LOL at the barfing pumpkin!

the little girl is too, too cute in her little ladybug get-up. btw, i think it's awesome u guys had a warm night w/a full moon over there... where im at it was freezing and we couldnt even see the moon. =/

mayaari said...

what a cute lil ladybug!

haha...so i guess that's what you'd look like if you ever got a super curly perm! :)

izumi said...

ziggypiggy as a ladybug.. how cuuteee!! and i effing LOVE those pumpkins hahahah!! asian action!

Jbreezybaby said...

the pumpkins are soo cute! haha... how I wish we had 70 degree weather right now. Nice afro btw ;)

Tammy said...

Ahh..Bamboocha is SO cute as a lady bug!!

You look so different with a fro..lol

~Mel said...

aww.. she's the cutest!! haha.. love the wig on ya! =D

Anonymous said...

lol!! Awesome pumpkins! (>_<) Awww! And such an adorable ladybug!! Bamboocha's so cute! And nice wig! I wish I had at least worn a wig for Halloween cuz I didn't dress up at all. haha. I feel like such a lame-o.

Unknown said...

I think you should consider getting a 'fro!! you look sooooooooo cute!!!

Visiting From: