WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween-ish Nails & SoCal BOUND!!! :D

*DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY THINK PINK GIVEAWAY! DEADLINE IS 10/28!! CLICK THE PINK RIBBON PIC ABOVE FOR MORE INFO!!*

So hell must have frozen over cuz "I" painted my nails again. That's twice this month! *GASP* I know I said I was gonna use the fake ones for my trip, but I changed my mind. I didn't want to deal with it if one "popped" off. LOL!

Now for the pics... nicely decorated using Picnik.com for that Halloween touch!
For my hands I used an old Urban Decay polish I've had for years. Don't even know the name. The sticker fell off a long time ago! LOL!
Then I topped it off with the polish Yume gave me. Nail Fantasy in #36, I seriously underestimated the glitter in this sucker! LOL! It's chunkier then it looks! And topped it ALL off with SecheVite. See how ugly & messy my nails are?! LOL!
I figured since I was on a roll I might as well do my toes. Gotta take my shoes off at the airport, don't want them looking at stanky toenails right?! O_o
Used the Sally Girl polish in AMPED that Trinh gave me. This goes on really sheer, so I had to pack on the layers to get the color. But it paid off! LOL the first thing the BF's mum told me when she got home was... "Whoa" Mind you she's looking at my feet off the bat!

Don't forget I leave for SoCal tomorrow nite, & I arrive Friday AM! I'm soooo EXCITED!! *JUMPSUP&DOWN* I can't wait to meet all you beautiful pretties, and of course my babysitter extraordinare!

So if you need to get ahold of me, DM me on Twitter. That's the best way I think! :)

Also Diana (paperdollrevenge) & I will be eating out at the Boiling Crab in Garden Grove if any of you would like to join us. Around 5-530pm!! :)

:D

14 comments:

Yumeko said...

have an awesome time and safe trip!!!!
and give diana a hug for me!!!!


p,s love ur nails darling esp ur tones!

Unknown said...

ooooooooooooooooooh I wish I could come to the boiling crab!

I just love your halloween nails!! Esp the cute pumpkin toes!

Wuzzy you are a doll! I am glad I dont bore you x

ectini said...

Love the polish, especially the orange :D You have cute toes (: Have a good trip!!! Bring back lots of pics hehe

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE the fingers and toes!! So hal1oween!!

Have a great trip to SoCal, and be sure to take lots of pics!!

~Mel said...

hehe.. yay for NOTD!! have fun in cali!! i'm sure you will! =)

Toothfairy said...

that orange is sooo cool on your toes!


*loves*

Vanessa M. said...

toooo cute!! i love that orange! i forgot halloween was around the corner LOl! gna have to bust out w some orange and black nails!
have fun in california babe! be safe and take oodles of pix!

Chiara said...

WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Oh my goodness you are going to have an absolute BLAST in Socal xD <3 <3 Have fun for me!! I'll be goin' through nasty midterms! Hha -__-

izumi said...

stanky toes.. right off the "bat".. hahahaha!! love your jokes and puns :) I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WKEND!! eee!!

Unknown said...

Haha you're better off with your real nails especially for your trip to SoCal. If that was me, they would've all fallen off by now. x( Have fun in LA! (:

K said...

Have fun in LA!!! I'm so envious of you!!! I can't wait to go to Hawaii to see you!!

Love your nails and toes!

paperdollrevenge said...

I'm so lucky I got to meet you tonight!! You are a true sweetie pie! And your nails look so nice in the pics and in person too!

I love the pic of your orange toes...I bet Kay can appreciate that! lol

I want to see more NOTD from you! =) *hugs*

Whitney & the full effect said...

you have the cutest toes!!!!! haha "hell must have frozen over"-you crack me up! *muwah*

Unknown said...

awwwwwwww your toe nails are so cute and the orange is perfecto for halloween!

man, i wish i were at the boiling crab with you ladies!

Visiting From: