WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eye Crack Love From Kay / Bday Party Time / 808 Is TWILIGHT OBSESSED!!

*DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY THINK PINK GIVEAWAY!! CLICK ON THE PINK RIBBON ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS!!*


A couple weeks ago, I was on Twitter asking about the RHOTO EYE DROPS for contact users. I wanted some new drops to take up with me to Cali. So I was poking around sasa.com, but wasn't sure which drops for contact users was the right one for me. Well the every generous & lovely Kay offered to send me some, since I was bitching about the price w/the S&H that sasa.com asked for. LOL! I'm cheap I know! But it's BANK to have stuff shipped to Hawaii! :(
Anywhoo... She asked me which one I wanted, but I told her I'd let her choose, since she would know more. Sneaky gal sent me ALL THREE types we were chatting about!! Along with some VOV packs!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH KAY!! Right now I'm trying out the Lycee ones, and boy is it good! LOL! Can't wait to test out the other two!
Saturday we babysat the Bamboocha. We took her too my cousin's kid's 1st bday party. I think she had fun! She rarely gets to run around with kids her own age. Here she is proudly showing off a luggage tag her & Uncle 'Cheese' made! LOL It kinda reminds me of a mug shot pic! LOL! You know how you have to hold up that sign with the ID #s on it?!

After the party I hooked up with my friend and we went to the Food & New Products Show that they have every year. It's tradition for us to go. :) Well this year we noticed that there were A LOT of people wearing Twilight shirts and bags, etc. So we were all... what the hell is going on?!
THE ENTIRE BACK SECTION OF THE EXHIBITION CENTER WAS DEDICATED TO TWILIGHT! LOL! I instantly thought of L, Steph, & KT!! ;) They had these cardboard cutouts set up so you could take pics with Jacob, Edward, & Bella. I didn't even bother taking any Bella pics. I know what you gals want to see! LOL!
I am neutral like Switzerland! LOL!
For you Team Edwards!
And you Team Jacobs!
They even had a Twilight car! LOL! This thing was decked out front to back with Twilight stickers, phrases, and even the interior had Twilight stuff inside!
click on pic to enlarge
All the Twilight memorabilia they had on display.
click on pic to enlarge
They also had CASES filled with Twilight stuff!
click on pic to enlarge
At the very end of it all.... HOT TOPIC was there to supply your spending needs! lol!
click on pic to enlarge
*SIGH* It was CRAZY!! So I leave you with this.... For all your RP fans!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

bambooocha is the cutest dumpling cheeked cuddle pop ever!!!

I LOVE Japanese eye drops!

Yumeko said...

i had a lotta things to say and then i lost my mind in the last pic of RP

excuse me whilst i go drown in my drool

p.s RP will be in Tokyo start of Nov, i cant wait to go stalk hahaha

Iyah Love said...

OMG Edward Oh Edward Bite Me!! hahaha! He is just too cute! :P I wish he was real.. ahahah! I mean as edward. I like him better with those brown circle lenses eyes, dark circles, hollow cheeks, white sparkly complexion rather than RP himself :P

Anywho, I love Rhoto Eyedrops! Don't get addicted! aahahah! They have it here too.. Go to Walgreens and get the green one! Minty fresh for your eyes! lol! :P

ectini said...

The eyedrops look cool, are the better than regular kind? =) Lol wuuut! I could never get myself into Twilight XD That's all my friends talk about! >_<

Jamilla Camel said...

Bamboocha is sooooo adorable!!

I like the "neutral like Switzerland" pic, lol!

Unknown said...

OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*in heaven*
can't believe! I want those cardboards! Now! ANd the car and everything! Damn Jacob! What a body! *____* If you don't want me to die, then next time don't include the last pic! HAHA No, rather include...I want to die happily and bring him with me to the everafter....
I want New Moon out NOW!

Yumeko, please~ Take pics, shake hands, kiss him, whatever! You must do a LONG post dedicated only to him! *_*

Stephanie said...

LOL!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of you!!!!!! You got a pic with BOTH EC & Jacob! Man..you about to get hated on! lol jk jk

Hook me up with a TWILIGHT car please. lol

Shizznizzle said...

Awww you look lovely! LOL @ Bamboocha's mugshot, and I didn't go to Blaisdell :( seeing your pics making me feel like I should have....hahahaaha I'd like to see those Twilight madness.

Tammy said...

I bought some Rohto eyedrops the other day at Walmart & it BURNS!!!! I heard the were a good brand to try & similiar to japanese eye drops..LIES!!! It's supposed to give you a cooling feeling & it felt like I pured listerine on my eye!! OUCH!!! I was complaining for like an hour..lol

I'm going to place an order for the drops you have soon.

I adore the picture of you & your niece!! So freakin cute!!

~Mel said...

haha, cant' wait for the movie!! ahhh!! aww, how sweet of Kay to send you three different types of eye drops.. rohto is awesome!!

Vanessa M. said...

what is bamboocha? shes a cutie pie! and that jacobposter is yummmay!

Toothfairy said...

Bamboocha looks cute!

*loves*

Linh N.L. said...

it must be packed there, i would just steal the cardboard cutouts if i were you lol

Anonymous said...

Wooow! It looks like a complete Twilight convention! lol. Woooo for Team Jacob!! (>_<) He's a hottie! lol. I told the bf I'm dragging him to see New Moon cuz I wanna see Jacob shirtless and he's like "I wish there was a hot chick in there" lol. At least he had Megan Fox in Transformers :P

lol yeah, I had green onion plants at my parents' house but when I "moved out" for college, my mom kept growing them :D

Bahahahaha! @ Bamboocha's "mug shot"! lol. She's such a cutie!

izumi said...

LMFAOOOOO .. mug shot.. that's priceless!!!

K said...

Glad you liked the eye drops! Now you'll know which one to buy!!

Bamboocha is so cute!!

eki said...

Bamboocha is sooo KAWAII!! reminds me of my as a baby I had chubby cheeks too XD ohh kay is so sweet how are you liking the eyedrops?? my fav is lycee :3

paperdollrevenge said...

Lol @ Iyah's comment about RB v. Edward!

Aww Kay has such a generous heart, and so do you! I love the cute packaging of the Lycee drops!

Bamboocha is so cute! Aww and getting so big! I still remember your older pics of her, hehe. Kawaii!!

mayaari said...

the lycee drops are great :) but I look forward to your thoughts after trying out the other drops!

Visiting From: