So DSK Jewelry (Steph) is having a GRAND GIVEAWAY! Check out the details HERE.
The deadline is July 1! I'm such a procrastinator! LOL!
This is my video entry. Hope you like it Steph! ;)
Sorry the quality is crappy I couldn't figure out how to resize it to fit the Blogger limit, so I had to scale the size down. :(
Ooo.. Scary screen shot! LOL!
The pics below were taken with the PhotoBooth on my MacBookPro! And "enhanced" with picnik.com! YEE HAW!!
Representing the WUZZY NECKLACE!!!
click pic to enlarge
And the WUZZY EARRINGS!!!!
click pic to enlarge
The gorgeous STAR PEGASUS (JetBlack Star & SilverShadow Pegasus in Stering)!!!!!
click pic to enlarge
DON'T FORGET DSK JEWELRY WILL BE TAKING ORDERS FROM JULY 1 - JULY 2!! Then ordering will be closed until further notice! :) GET YOUR ORDERS IN!!! :)



19 comments:
OMG, there is no way that me and my little Star Pegasus could compete with that!
Well done, Wuzzy!!
oohh love the earrings and star pegasus! good luck on the contest :)
omg EFFIN HOT HOT HOT.....
seriously you get like hotter and hotter in each entry -- what's your secret???
It's the "chef boyfriend" and the DSK jewels right??? mmmm
YAY i loved your video, it's sooo WUZZY and so nice that you're using your MAC with SOME MAC on... PUWAHHAH
you bought the mac book? yayyy haha
haha yeaaah! Glad you liked it! :) Yeah, the previews for G.I. Joe were kind of retarded. :S I just wanna watch it because it has Channing Tatum in it. lol. ;) There was Megan Fox in Transformers for my boyfriend and there'll be Channing Tatum in G.I. Joe for me. Yaay! lol
Yay for Wuzzy TV!!! I think I have a girl crush on you now!!! I'm a lip balm addict too. I will act a fool if I don't have any lip balm. I've left church before to hunt for lip balm......
XoXo
P.S. I love the vid!! I feel like I know all your business now. Is black your favorite color because I'm black? :)
~Popolo
XoXo
Aw how cute!! Always love your vids Wuz!! I hope you win! :D
hehe love your vids so kawaii! love your photos too :D
Oh I love those pictures! Hello hot mama! =) And PEACE to you too! ;)
good luck girlie!!
haha yeah no kidding. I definitely learned from this one. lol. Ugh you should have seen the spots before I tried scrubbing them away. They were sooo vibrant! I was like 'omfg! I hope my boyfriend doesn't see this until I can clean it up!!' >_<
OoOo I love North Shore! Haven't been there in a while though. I've always wanted to just go driving all over Oahu. Well...almost all over. lol. That'd probably take a while :P
Oh yeah the Initial D movie was pretty good :) But I started off reading the manga and watching the anime first, and the movie was slightly different from the anime so...it kinda threw me off :S But as it's own story and movie, I like it! >_<
The wuzzy necklace is just too gorgeous my dear!! :) You rock them so beautifully! i want some more DSK!! :)
can't see the vid (at work right now and it's blocked, boo) but your pics look great!
LMAOOO haha lock them in the creepy room! that would be hilarious. You have the best ideas Wuzzy!!
Yes yes! Come visit!!
L M A O! i hate youtube freeze points, major turn off for doing vids xD and lmao that you did it on such a late notice! you woman! hahahaa. procrastination to the max xD i wish i had sound!! oh em gee. oh em friggen gee.
Yaaay for 1 TBs!! >_< Omg...I dunno what I'd do if TBs weren't invented. I think I'd buy out all the GB HDDs for sale on the Big Island, and then some! lol
Your hair is hotness! Looking super sexy. But...I hope you never have a son, hahaha for his sake! =P Ahh now I can't stop picturing Paddington Bear with his marmalade, hehe.
I love your quad pics, :P
you're getting more gorgeous by the day!! I need to re-introduce the Wuzzy earrings and exploit you all over as my DSK Model ;) This is your first notice of this exploitation!! lol
p.s. more pics of Frank to come!!
Happy 4th Wuzzy!!
Steph
Post a Comment