WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Quickie Post: UPDATES

Hey all! So I know I've been on & off (mostly off) for a bit. But here's some updates for ya'll!

1. My laptop is broken! WAH!! That's the main reason I haven't been on anything lately! So my apologies to those of you who have tried to contact me via IMs. I don't know when it'll get fixed, but I'm hoping that I can recover at least some files from the hard drive! *crossesfingers,arms,legs&toes* I might have to buy a new laptop, but I'm hoping to just be able to install a new hard drive in.

2. Upcoming posts:

  • Meet up with Roxy (sheROXX)
  • Blogga Love - you guys have bombed me this past week! :) I appreciate and love all of it!
  • Reviews
  • New hair color - yup finally dyed my hair again!

3. A bunch of you have been inquiring into whether or not I have a wish list up somewhere. The answer is no. The only reason that is, is because a lot of the MU related items I'm lemming are HE & expensive. And $ is hard these days! LOL! Plus you ladies are soo generous to me, I have more MU then I need right now from your generousity~

Also I've been getting more into skincare and bath & body stuff more. Like cleansers, serums, ya'll know about my moisturizer hunt(lol!), soaps & shower gels, body scrubs, and body butters, etc.

Well that's it for now I guess... I hope to have the above posts up soon!! LOVE YA PRETTIES!!

:)

15 comments:

izumi said...

missed ya! :)

WOOHOOOO.. blogga love.. meet ups.. new hair color! sounds like a ton of fun :DD can't wait!

im done said...

i hope ur lap top is okay!!

mine is messed up too right now but its still usable lol i just been too lazy to back things up and re do everything

Unknown said...

Aww I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop. I don't know what I'd do if mine broke.. oh wait I do know.. I'd DIE. I hope you get it fixed or get a new one or get some access to internet soon!

Stephanie said...

aww sorry about your laptop! LOL Julia is here right now, she's like aww that's a cute cat!! She says looks like Tobey, but too skinny to be Tobey! haha

Trues.

I love this *crosses fingers,arms,legs&toes*

haha your too cute!

BLOGGER MEETUP I can't wait to have my first one :D AHH it's exciting.

Love ya Wuzzy!

Mailing out the Twilight tomorrow ^_^ xoxo!

Steph

Aradani said...

aww sorry about your laptop. I feel like mine will die at some unfortunate moment in the future with how badly I treat it- dreading that.
yay looking forward to your upcoming posts!
and yeah, wishlists- as in where you can ONLY wish to have it- feel more like reminders of things you can't have unless you were pooping cash (which at this point I really wouldn't mind). It's nice to dream though.

Angela Pluck said...

Oh no!! Crossing everything girlfriend. I Hope you can get your laptop fixed.

Okay I really wish I was able to go to Roy's in Hawaii :(. But for sure next time. The food there is great!!! :)

I can't wait to see that hair!!! :D

Dammit you ladies are really torturing me with the hair dye! I really want to dye it but it took me so long to restore and grow out my natural hair. I damaged it so much a few years ago and finally just chopped it off and grew out the old natural color hair.

I want to get some body butters too :). They are so much fun fun fun.

xoxo

Yumeko said...

hugs
come back soon!

Ethereal Prey said...

maynard needs to go back on tour as well! well with APC. he probably wanted to hit the beaches with his bald little head...

kawaiikao said...

ooh i cant wait to hear about your moisturizer hunt haha!! cant wait to see more posts from u! ;D

Unknown said...

I miss you!!

I too am hunting down the perfect body scrub!!! WHERE ART THOU SCRUBBER??

Tammy said...

Everyone just wants to send you love for your bday..hehe!! I hope your computer gets fixed soon or you get a new one!

Thanks for being so sweet to me!! =)

fuzkittie said...

Yay skincare! Hehe. Can't wait to see your new hair color Wuz!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are enjoying the Blog sale directory page!

Its hard enough for me to control my will power and I'm the one posting up all these links of all the fabulous sales!! lol heheheh

Anonymous said...

hi wuz!! i hope you get your computer back soon, i know how much of a drag it is when that happened, & trust me, it's happened to me lots lol (in the past)
i know what you mean about redirecting to other things. i've been skin/hair care crazy as well. but it's a healthy? obsession, no? haha

paperdollrevenge said...

You are a butt head for not posting up your wish list!! Even if it is HE and expensive...so what? What if like 10 of us gave you $10 gift cards...that's $100 towards whatever it is that you want!

Annnnnnd...*ahem* it doesn't have to be MU...we want to know what skincare and bath & body stuff you're interested in too! Stop being such a butt head and post that list already! Time is ticking.

P.S. <3 you, hehehe.

P.P.S. Sorries to hear about your laptop! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Visiting From: