WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Team Edward & Team Jacob Watch Out!! I'm With Team DSK!! WARNING: PIC HEAVY

Yeah you heard right! I'm for TEAM DSK!! GO STEPH! LOL! Seriously though, I love this super bubbly, super sweet, super generous, super talented, super gorgeous gal!! Did I say SUPER enough?! Cuz she is!!
Let's start off with the custom creation I commissioned her to do for my friend's Bday, which was today!!! :) You're not gonna see any pics of the Bday gal, cuz she doesn't want to be blogga exposed just yet! LOL!! Anywhooo... My friend has a thing for star dangling style earrings. She collects them! Rocka styles, sweet styles, eccentric styles, you name it. If it has stars she's ALL about it!
THE GOODS! I gave her everything you see here. She's never had a sheet mask before, so she's excited about the experience! LOL!
I asked Steph if she could make me some star dangles with the Lil Plump Stars in Peridot & Silver Shadow. My friend doesn't have light green stars yet, so this is perfect! How sweet & beautiful are these?! SHE LOVED THEM!! She said these were the best non-funky star earrings she's ever had!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FROM THE BOTH OF US STEPH!! :)

Now as many of you know, DSK recently released the TWILIGHT BRACELET COLLECTION! *GASP* Yes TWILIGHT INSPIRED BRACELETS!! So I ordered one.... Not for me though. While I am a huge fan of the books & movie, I'm not the biggest fan in the house. Nope... not I. That title belongs to Cheese's Mum! Yup!! My BF'S MOM is one of the biggest Twilight freaks you'll ever meet! LOL! Btw she's Team Edward if you're curious! LOL!
So when I mentioned to her that Steph was making Twilight Bracelets, she just HAD to see. So I showed her the pics and she practically squealed with delight. Right then and there we placed an order for her with Steph!
How cute is the back of the envelope?! It's DSK'd out baby!!! ;) Steph also included a cute little SPARKLE LIKE YOU MEAN IT TIN that she's gonna use to keep her jewelry in!! Common now.. who knows SPARKLE better then Steph?! Cheese's mum also took the sheet mask. A first for her too! :)
click to enlarge

The goods inside the 2 baggies. We got yummy candy & those Coconut Lychee Jellies that Steph always raves about. Tip: they are the bomb in the fridge! :) And we'll get to the little black bag in a bit. ;)
click to enlarge

Hello Kitty & Kathy meet Jacob & Edward! How gorgeous is the bracelet?! OMG RIGHT?! I say that we find out who the prop people are for the ECLIPSE movie and we convince them to get DSK to provide the Bella Bracelet prop! Let's see DSK in the movies!!

Cheese's Mum! She sooo happy! LOL! She was as giddy as a damn school girl when we opened up the box! She was waiting for me to get home so we could open the box together!! She's soo cute! She's gonna go flaunt her bracelet at her work! LOL! BEAMING I TELL YOU!! SHE WAS BEAMING WHEN SHE SAW IT! :D

She's calls it her "Bella Bracelet" cuz it's so close to being exactly how the book describes. She got the wooden charm if you didn't notice. She says THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU STEPH!! "I'M SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH IT!!*SQUEAL*" That's a direct quote from her btw!

Onto that little black bag..... Steph being the sparkling person she is, gifted my with my very own necklace!! She's calling it the WUZZY NECKLACE and it's on sale on her DSK site now!! It's a Galatic Cut Crystal in a gorgeous purple! EEP!! I LOVE IT!! She remembered that I prefer silver too!! :) I swear it reminds me of purple Kryptonite! LOL! It makes me weak! I haven't paired it with my WUZZY EARRINGS yet, but I wonder how they'd look together! LOL!
So you know it's soooooo camera whoring time!! :) Hehe..... Picnik enhanced of course! ;)
Representing the purples for Steph! ;)

This pic (below) is kinda gothic looking to me! LOL!

IN YO FACE! LOL!! Scary I know!

Dramatic neck shot! LOL!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH STEPH!! I LOVE IT!! :) AND MY FRIEND & CHEESE'S MUM LOVE THEIRS TOO! WE LOVE DSK!! WHOOOOT!!!!
Check out all the sparkly greatness at http://dskjewelry.blogspot.com/ !!

21 comments:

Linda said...

Oh wow! Those pieces are soooo pretty! I have yet to buy any jewelry from blogger gals, but I want to. Soon. =)

izumi said...

LMAO. i'll go team dsk too ;) awww! how sweet of her :D and of you for buying presents. that wuzzy necklace looks AWESOME!! i want oneeee! hahaha :)

Kimberly said...

The Wuzzy Necklace is freckin' GORGEOUS. omg -- but then again maybe cuz im an aquarius and my birthstone is Amethyst, so I have this attraction for all things purple...

and OoOo a DSK Twilight line -- looks like I needs to hit her up for a TEAM EDWARD inspired piece.

and i must say you're lookin' rather sexxxxxxxxxxxxay these days in yer photos mama -- what's the secret to all this "GLOW"

Unknown said...

You ladies are adorable!!!!! I love this post!

Karen said...

these jewels are amazing; booy i wish i had talent like that lol

you look gorgeous wearing them =]

Stephanie said...

LMAO

*GASP* Twilight, hahahahaha

I gasp a lot, hahaha

Thanks for the shout out Wuzzy! You look great in purple btw! I'm wearing a brown top just like yours right now! I really want to get more creative with my pieces and play with the Wuzzy crystal more, haha Kryptonite! That's too funny!!

Cheese's Mum pic!! Worth a million bucks! Love knows no age (cause Edward like a century old!)

I'm going to have to steal that pic of your star earrings, you did such a great job taking :D


I love you Wuzzy! And if you don't have Loew Cornell brushes I can buy the for you!! Do you want the angle one like the 266 angle? It's my fav!!

Jamilla Camel said...

That Steph sure knows how to make 'em!! I love your necklace--I just got my Pegasus Lariat today and I'm in love with it too!

Go Steph!

~Mel said...

haha.. niiice! love twilight.. can't wait for november!!! ahhhh

Anonymous said...

LOL! bella bracelet! haha genius!
i finally started reading those books, i'm on the last one now hahah
o man, nice attention to detail steph!

kawaiikao said...

those earrings are really cute just like you! SUPER great haul! ;D

KRYSTAL said...

wow i love your purple necklace!!

fuzkittie said...

Wow the Wuz necklace is gorgeous!! Very nice cut, I like! Definitely suits you, and the earrings are adorable!! :D

Aradani said...

yay for dsk love! and you are looking super pretty with your purple kryptonite!

Angela Pluck said...

Oh I love it! And I absolutely loooove Twilight :D. Very nice jewelry sweetie >_<. The color of the necklace crystal is gorgeous too.

xoxo

Iyah Love said...

You are indestructible wuzzy! You got that kryptonite thing going supergirl! eheheheh! :) I really love that earrings. Super pretty! I'm sure your friend will love it!!! :D

that Bella bracelet is very nice!! yes you are right, it looks like the one in the book or how they described it! Very pretty! and yes they should use it in eclipse movie! heehee! I need one for myself! :)

Shizznizzle said...

Ooo la la I love the purple necklace so much........you look gorgeous!!!! And your bf's mom does look over the moon w/ her new bracelet =) Enjoy, wuzzy~

LINEA. said...

wow, those pieces are so pretty! & the purples are just so vibrant! love it!

Whitney & the full effect said...

WOOWWW!!!! you HAULED some amazing dsk stuffs!!! I absolutely LOVE that Wuzzy necklace- how special- to name something after you!! :) awww

and you are so sweet to buy some jewels for your friends and fam :)

love it all!
oh and your hair is awesome!! perfect for summer!!!

Yumeko said...

aww gorgeous
i love ur hair too

mayaari said...

the green earrings for your friend are really cute - and Cheese's mom is so cute with her bracelet!

you look great with your Wuz necklace :)

Mona said...

you can never go wrong with some purple around your neck :D esp blingy purple

Visiting From: