June's MyPrettyPinkBox is here!! I love them SO!!
Made a vid using my digital camera, since my poor laptop is no more (RIP). I have to admit that it's soo much clearer & brighter. But that may not be a good thing! LOL!
I apologize in advance for my fat looking double chinned face, and my CRAZY EYE acting up again! You see it more cuz the camera is closer then my built in webcam would've been. O_o And don't tell me you don't see it, cuz I've had it all my life! LOL! One eye is bigger then the other, & when I look down or in certain directions it BULGES! LOL! O_o
THANK YOU LINDA!!! :)
NEXT MYPRETTYPINK BOX IS AUGUST 3!! But check out MYPRETTYPINKBOX.COM for details on July's Special Partner Box!
Thanks for watching & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much! O_o
15 comments:
it's totally working. yay for MPBB! i usually end up sending most of it out in love packages haha xD the NYX lippie looks cute!~
i can really hear your hawaiian accent! it's super cute though :D
your SMALL thingamajig is in the mail! well.. at least.. at the post office.. hahaha. you shall get it soon ish :D
happy birthdayyyy!!!! :D
if u wanna avoid double chin u shud put the cam around 30 degrees above u
:)
i hate double chin,my family all have double chin,even the skinny ones.lolll
so nice, pink boxes and surprises in there! love it <3 <3
I loved the video! =) You look very pretty. Looks like you really loved the Pout & Polish!!
And thank you for being so great about the leak. Again, I'm so sorry about that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Young as ever!!!
What a great box!!
I agree with Verina--dont position the cam looking UP at your face--position is higher up, looking DOWN at your face.
Re: Double Chins: I think it's an Asian genetic characteristic to have at least a tiny fat pad under the chin==even in skinny people! It's all about camera angles!
BTW: You and your haircut are adorable!! Can't wait to get your package!
babe!! is it your birthday?!?!?!?!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
&&&&&&& i love your videos hehehe i can listen to you talk for daysss mMmmmm
& i forgot about myprettypinkbox....so many goodies!! i wannnttt again lol
Happy (belated) Birthday, halo-halo buddy!!!!
I hope you treated yourself to something nice!
Hi Birfday Babe!!
LoL i heard L's hating on you for sharing the same born-date as mr Edward Cullen. PUWAHAHHA
(ok I'm envious too)
anywhosiesssss - aren't the june boxes fab!! I got mine too!! and just did my widdle tribute.
I hope you are having the best birfday weekend EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Love ya mama!!!
nice collection of goodies to try from those pink boxes :)
you should be getting a (now belated) package from me hopefully on Monday =T wanted it to get there in time for your bday but I got to the post office late!
don't you just love freeze frames...lol. happy birthday! i hope you had a great weekend :]
haha.. we are more critical on ourselves than others on us so lady, i do not see a big eye difference!! cute idea on the box.. never really gotten into it tho.. i like to know what i'm getting type of girl! hehee.. =)
I'm loving the Sexy Hair Oil...sorry yours spilled. =(
I wasn't even excited about the polish n pout & now watching your video I can't wait to go home to try it..lol
btw--I'm loving your hair!
nice MPPB!! and i'm loviiing your cat! lol sorry for the randomness meeh. and happy happiest day!! hope you have a blasssssttttt!
Very cool! I have never gotten one those boxes. Maybe i'll shoot for the August 3 one and try it out. I really want to try some of the Mark Cosmetics. They any good? Anyways!!!! I really don't see a double chin girlfriend! >_<
Kisses!
Post a Comment