WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My July 3rd!

Posting about my July 3rd instead of my July 4th! LOL! Why? Cuz all I did on July 4th was stay home! LOL! So boring I know. My July 3rd was more exciting, cuz we went out all day & nite for our friend's Bday!

So for those who follow me on Twitter, you know that we went to the beach. Yes I was TwitPic'in from Ko'Olina!! It was overcast most of the day, but still HOT!
So we stayed at the first Lagoon. This is the one adjacent to the Ihilani hotel. We were there from like 10am to 5pm! LOL! Stopped off at Costco to grab a whole bunch of grinds and drinks!! It was a fun peacefull day!
Just sunscreen & a little bit of concealer, oh & lip balm of course!
Gah I have soo many damn freckles!
After the beach we head home to clean up and get ready for heading out to Waikiki. Went to the Shack At Waikiki for some good food, drinks, & live music! We get some hookups cuz we know the guy who runs it. The food is soo good, for those of you who have ever eaten at a SHACK you know they'e known for their burgers! MMmm... Soo good. I didn't take any FOODPORN pics, cuz I was soo hungry I dived right in and ate my WHOLE burger like THAT *snaps*!! I had the Bacon Blues Burger, which is a bacon burger with blue cheese. MMM... I LOVE THAT BURGER! It's the one I ALWAYS order at a SHACK! LOL! With a side of fried ZUKES & curly fries.... mmmm....

Representing the DSK!!! BLING BLING BABBEEE!!
click pic to enlarge
Same peeps from the beach! LOL! We spent ALL DAY & NITE together!
A freshly shaven 'Cheese' & me.
Shots?! Patron Silver Chilled pls!!
Omi & Me. You'll remember her from the meet-up w/ Roxy. She cleans up real nice! LOL! She's a model & a dancer part time, as well as a pretty kick ass Pastry Chef! She works with the BF at Roy's. Some girls just have it all! LOL!
And I shall leave you with this.... LOL!!
Thanks for looking!! And I hope "I" didn't hurt your eyes too much!!
:)

23 comments:

Linda said...

You look like a fun chica! =) I so need to get my butt to the beach. Preferably yours! Haha...next year. And I love that DSK bling. It's so purty!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I want some full body beach pics :)!!! I want to live in that lagoon!!!
I think you should come keep me in check! I'm turning into a wild child, lol!!! I think it's because I just got out of a 3yr emotionally draining relationship and I'm living up before I settle down...
XoXo
Popolo

~Mel said...

aww.. look like u had an awesome 4th of july!! =D but u're in hawaii.. everyday must be awesome and a paradise! hehe

paperdollrevenge said...

Wow Cheese looks dif shaved! You look so nice even without makeup! Gahh you may have not included food pics but I'm still hungry and all that food sounds GOOD!!

kawaiikao said...

aww congrats to your friend and her baby!! it's okay, i didn't do anything on july 4th :[ i worked! ;[

izumi said...

oooo lookin good mamii ;) hahahaa. yes, mamii. haawt hawt! :D

Unknown said...

You're so cute Wuzzy ;D Looks like you had a fun time at the beach. All your gorgeous palm tree pictures on Twitter definitely made me I wish I could've been there!

Ai said...

oh the beach's beautiful! looking so much fun!

Jamilla Camel said...

Wuz I love your posts! I am re-living my Hawaii visits through your pics! I know where that beach is!

You look cute, and no, your freckles are not excessive!

K said...

You had a lot of fun!!! It makes me want to go back to Hawaii for vacation again this year!!!!!

Unknown said...

You n' cheese seem like my type of wonderful!

I wish I could go to the beach NOW!!! Awww wuzzy! I am befreckled tooo!!

Yumeko said...

looks like such such fun!

noone said...

looks like you had tons of fun, and I love your dsk necklace- so bling! ;)

Aradani said...

lol i mostly lazed about on july 4th as well. your july 3rd looked super fun though!

Anonymous said...

Haha sounds like an awesome night out! Oh man, I STILL haven't been to the Shack! I heard it's soo good.

Tammy said...

That looks like such a good time!! I haven't been to the beach in ages!!
I think freckles are hot!! When I was little I was always so jealous of people with them..lol

Whitney & the full effect said...

haha! you're so adorable wuz!
I didn't know you had freckles???!!!

Stephanie said...

Having fun and looking good! What life is all about :D

Anonymous said...

yaaay thanks for the pic compliment :) surprisingly enough, that pic wasn't even photoshopped. lol the lighting was perfect!! >_<

Anonymous said...

OoOo a Vegas wedding! That sounds like fuuuun! (>_<)

Oh man! Her designs are amazing! I really like a couple of her bridal dresses! (>_<) Definitely gotta think about her dresses for my far-off-in-the-future wedding too! lol

Ethereal Prey said...

us EC girls need to have some fun now, you're on a tropical island! I'm jelly about that! If I ever save up enough $$$ I'm SO gonna hit u up on that island! Look out for me!

JINX said...

i enjoy your blog and i love what you bring to blogging

FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX

Angela Pluck said...

You look so cute and I love you! :D. I really like your hair color...and it's so shiny! Yeah baby!

Visiting From: