As most of you know from my Twitter, my grandmother passed away yesterday morning. She's been in & out of the hospital this past month. But she always got better, it never seemed like it was time. At least now she's in a peaceful place. She lived a long life of 93years, filled with 5 children, 12 grandchildren, and 10 great-grandchildren, who loved her. I want to say THANK YOU again to everyone who tweeted me their condolences & sympathies.
In other news, my mum started her chemo treatments for the Ovarian Cancer today. She'll be doing a total of 5 this time around. When she had her Breast Cancer 6yrs ago she only did 4 rounds. But she's a strong person so I have no worries. And she still has all ther wigs & head dressings, so she's all good! LOL!
This really hasn't been my year! LOL! In GOOD NEWS though, I got my old FULL TIME job back again! YAY!! But it's the night shift this time. I don't mind too much though, cuz I started as a night shift person anyway. I'm also still going to be keeping my part time job as well. Since they're both in the same hospital.
Finally, I do have a bunch of posts lined up for you guys, prob won't get them out till next week though. My bday stuff, and a the DHC review (finally used up the product). And I will be updating the blog sale again. I really need to move the items out! LOL! If they don't sell, some of you might get random surprises in the mail! LOL!
Well time to catch up on blogger... I think my reader has like 80+ posts! O_O
21 comments:
i feel like a scum for not responding earlier. i havent been on twitter much nor internet really since i dont have a phone. i am so sorry about this
and most of all...HUGSSs its such a difficult time for you right now and i hope you are able to keep ur head above the waters. if u ever need anyone to talk to, i hope u know i am right here for you.
I'm sorry again for your loss Wuzzy! Condolences to you and your family. I know how hard this year may have been for you but we're all here to give you moral support!
And congrats getting your job back! You go girl making that money with 2 jobs! ;D
Hi Wuzzy,
I am sorry for your lost of your beloved Gma, my thought are with you and I am sorry I havent been around much on twitter and that I didnt know about this news earier. I hope you know that you have all the support from people that love and care for you!*hugs*
Hope your okasan stay strong and positive<3 Im rooting for you and for your family!
Congrats on getting your Job BAck!! yay~ well hope you have more happiness on your way Hun! take care Love~
You know I am always here Wuzz and yes, your G'Ma is in a better place. I'm sure she knows how much she is loved and will continue to feel it in whatever shape/form it turns in to, in the afterlife.
This has, indeed, been a rough year for you... but keep pushing Wuzz, I know there is a special window of joy and opportunity waiting for you after goin' down this road in 2010.
Love ya lots but you already know that, ~L
Sorry for your loss Wuzzy! My prayers go out to you and your family
Condolences to you & your family....I admire your mom for being so strong....XOXO.
My condolences to your family during this time Wuzzy
We love you!
Hey Wuz, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, my condolences :( I know how you feel because that's how it was w/ my Grandma too... she seemed fine so we never expected it :( I agree, at least she is in peace now and there are so many people who love her! -BIGHUGS-
Wishing your mom all the best as well! Stay strong<3
Love ya, Wuz : )
Oh Wuzzy! :( I'm sorry for your loss. It's true, your grandma's in a better place and she's watching over you. :) And I'm praying for your mom's good health! We're all here for you hun!
Congratulations on getting the full-time job back! :D
(SQUISH) I'm sorry for your loss! I hope that everything works out well for you mother.
Hey, T. I'm so sorry it's been a tough year for you. 93 is a long time to live and I'm sure your grandmother lived a very full and happy life, especially with a wonderful granddaughter as yourself. Wherever she is now, she's watching over you, still brimming with pride, so don't let the hard times bring you down!! Also, my mother survived ovarian cancer. If you need ANY information on this, just shoot me an e-mail okay??
IM so sorry babe <3
I so sorry to hear about your grandma!! I haven't been on twitter much, so I've been a bit out of the loop..she's in a better place now.
My thoughts & prayers will be with you & your family. *hugs*
I'm so sorry to hear that your grandma passed away. My prayers go out to you and your family. Stay strong! We love you!
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. My own grandma isn't doing so well recently and was in the hospital. It's scary knowing that she might not recover.
*big hugs*
I'm sorry again for your loss **hugs** my great grandma passed away this month too. She lived 97 years old. I'm sure she;s happy too :)
I pray for your mom's fast recovery. **hugs**h
*hug* hope all is well with you wuz - your grandma lived a long life, and I'm sure it was full of love and laughter. keeping you & your mom in my thoughts while she gets her chemo!
Wuzzy
Shame pon me for being the worst friend ever!!
I am so so deeply sorry to hear about your loss. I know mere words can do nothing to console your grief so instead I offer you understanding.
My granny passed away many years ago now. She was only 60 when she died. It still stings now to think back on it. I try my very best to remember the good times which is my advice to anyone that suffers such a great loss.
I like to remember how absurd she could be. She would dance little jigs while dipping her chunks of bread into dripping to scoff down with chicken giblets. Crazy old lady that she was - she used to tell me all these wierd and fantastical tales that I used to listen to over and over again with a pinch of salt. Now of course, in these internet days when one can look up anything, I have come to learn that there was an element of truth in all her fantasies!!
Defo a BIG FISH moment in my life but soooooo precious to me.
I am here wuzzy - always here for you!
i hope things start to look up for you! glad you got your job back though :)
My deepest condolences for your grandmother, I'm sure she's in a better place now though and she's at peace.
My thoughts and prayers are with your mother! I'm wishing her the best.
I really hope things get better for you soon!
~May the most you wish for be the least you get~
*HUGS* I'm glad to hear your grandma lived a long life filled with love!! She was lucky to have a granddaughter like you.
And I know your mom is strong because you are a strong person as well!
I'm sorry I was so busy this summer (until now) that I wasn't even on Twitter for a while to say happy birthday on your actual birthday. =\ I hope you had a great celebration! And that is awesome news about getting your old full time job and with a pay increase, yay! I think you will have lots more of good news to come...the year can only get better! =)
P.S. lol at Mona squishing you! =P
Post a Comment