So yeah... I cut my hair AGAIN! I know you guys are thinking... "Didn't she just cut her hair?"
Yeah that was like almost 2 months ago, in the very beginning of May. But for some odd reason my hair grew really fast, and I was getting annoyed with it! So check the quick vid out for before & afters! :)
I love how blogger vid shows up blank screen caps now. But hey it's better then the scary screencaps I usually get!
P.S. Expect the blogsale to be pimped out again soon! New items & lower prices!
8 comments:
Wow I knew how short your hair was when you cut it recently. Your hair DOES grow fast! I'm so jealous because I can't grow my hair anymore. :(
You can totally rock short hair! I think it fits you so well. I think cut looks really good on you too.
Cuuuuute!!! I love it!! I wish I could cut my hair that short and still be cute and chic like you! lol. Sadly, my face would just look as round as a tomato if I did that. hehe. Love it, hun! :D
oh it looks good
its like an updated version of your older hair
the ends were a big troublesome if u gotta flat iron and stuff so this works out great
looking too white huh? You sure you're not just preparing for Eclipse? :P
You are so lucky your hair grows so fast! Mine takes foreverrrrrrrrrr! I'm even taking these Max-Hair tablets! lol They're like vitamins. They've really strengthened my nails..hair ehh not so much!
Also, tell me what you look for in a man? haha you know I'd hook it up! :D XOXO!!!
Steph
I love your haircut, now you need something funky like a blue streak in front!! =)
very nice girl! yes i agree.. u def rock the short hair well! =)
lovin' it!! :) i love the turn in the chair to get the 360 view, woot! you should do this for every haircut.
you rock the short hair so well :) I'm tempted to get another haircut even though I just went in March...but it's kind of nice being able to pull it back now that it's hottttt outside
oooh yes, I say add some blue or fuschia to your hair :)
Post a Comment