WUZZYANGEL'S ALOHA SALE

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED 10/17/10!! New items beeing added again soon!
Check out my SALE

HERE!


CLOTHES, ACCESSORIES, MAKEUP, MU ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, POLISH, MUFE
MAC, NYX, COACH, ROXY, AND MORE!! :)
NOW WITH MAC HK!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quickie Post: Update & Nexcare Acne Patches w/Tammy Love!

Most of you know I started my full time job again this week. So that's why I've been MIA from blogger & just barely on Twitter. The full time job is night shift, & I still have my part time job too. So that makes 12-14hr work days for me. At least both jobs are in the same hospital so I don't need to commute! LOL!

Gma's service & urn burial is this weekend and both my half bros & their families are coming in tomorrow. Staying with us of course. It's been a stressful month. Especially with trying to clean up our house for them. But we did it! I swear I haven't seen my parents couch in YEARS! LOL!

So I prob won't be able to catch up with blogger until later this weekend or next week! EEEP!! I can just imagine what # my reader will be at! O_O Also I still need to open L's bday box to me. GOMEN woman!! And I have a few things I need to ship out to peeps, but I prob won't get to it until after the fam leaves. :( Sorry!!!

But to tide you guys over for a bit.... I had purchased the Nexcare Acne Patches off of Tammy's blogsale. And the sneaky/generous gal she is sent extra love!
She sent me a CIBU travel size shampoo for color treated hair, DHC sample, the same other type of acne patches D sent me too, AND the ELF Natural Palette!! THANK YOU WOMAN!!

So I've been using the patches this week. All gone.. yes I used up about 30 patches in one week. I have A LOT of pimples what can I say.. But I don't think the NEXCARE was a match for my oily skin. It doesn't seem like it made a difference for me. Pimples still here. LOL But I'm sure it's just my oily skin.

Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to at least be on Twitter more again this weekend & next week once things settle a bit!

XOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

I love Nexcare patches! It works great on me and my oily skin, I reviewed that on my blog too. I usually use it right after I wash my face. :)

Vanessa M. said...

hope thing ease up for you love, im sure the stress has alot to do w the break outs

izumi said...

i have yet to get my hands on nexcare and i'm skeptical now, haha! ah, oh well. my skin's been freaking out as well but i think if i use the benzoyl peroxide again it'll help, i'm not sure if a-whatever works for me...! anyway, enough rambling. glad you guys got your house cleaned :D and sucks taking care of THAT many people all at once but i'm sure you're a better host than most. <3

~Lisa said...

I have something similar but it didn't exactly work. Like, right after I peel it off, yes, it's all flat and gone but after a while it comes back! So idk...maybe I should try the real Nexcare ones..=/

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

.maitai said...

OoOo I've never heard of the Nexcare patches before! I'll have to go check it out.

Have you ever used Proactive? I just about to start using it again but then my acne started disappearing!...and then I realized it was because I've been sweating alot lately at work (I work outdoors in like 95+ degree weather) so it's been helping to clear out my skin! (>_<)

Don't overwork yourself, lady :S

mayaari said...

hope the new/old job is going well! Tammy's so sweet with her packages :) I have the Geishalicious shampoo & it smells really nice! I've found that the Nexcare patches really work their best on pimples that actually have a head...if they're just sort of under the surface (but not like the cystic ones) they don't really work.

Totally random, but have you tried using a different setting powder? I know you use the MAC MSF Natural, and I noticed that once I stopped using the MSF to set my bb cream/foundation, my skin started clearing up. I can use their Blot Powder without much of a problem, but something in the MSF Natural wasn't agreeing with my skin, maybe your skin is reacting in a similar way?

Tammy said...

*hugs* I hope everything slows down soon for you.

When my acne is really bad I use a sulfur soap I buy at CVS, it's in the ethnic aisle..no idea what it's called but it's in a yellow box. I think it's around $4. I apply it to my face like a mask and leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse it off. This soap is good for when you're feeling especially oily, it doesn't smell very good though. I also use a face lotion with benzoyl peroxide at night.

Unknown said...

Miss you Wuzzy! I love the nexcare patches but Hiro loves em more! He wears them out in public - much to my dismay! THEY ARE NOT INVISIBLE!!

Visiting From: