Just a couple FOTDs. From this Sat's lunch with Mummy's fam. Everyday browns w/ MAC Amber Lights thrown in. And DSK Jet Black Star paired w/ the Moonlight Heart.
This was that day I say the girl in the black MINI strapless dress with 4in red Hooker Heels on at 1230PM! If you follow me on twitter you saw it! LOL!
Today's FOTD. Purple with pink. MAC Parfait Armour, NYX Frosted Lilac, & MAC Soft Flower. Simple-ish... LOL... Can't believe I went shopping with 'Cheese' & I didn't buy anything AND I didn't make HIM BUY me anything! LOL! Repping the DSK Wuzzy Crystal w/ Moonlight Heart.
Just wanted to share my top with ya'll. I don't think I've shown you guys this one before. I've had it for a few yrs now & it's one of my faves!! It says "I *heart* PHO!"
Also if you haven't been following my Tweets let me bring you up to date. 'Cheese' threw me off today by saying that he'd PAY for my flight up to CALI when ya'll are meeting up for L! On the condition that I can find someone to take me in or I find REALLY CHEAP YET SAFE lodging. I realized too, I'd pretty much need a babysitter! Since I'm not too familiar w/ Cali, and I most likely WON'T be driving! LOL! Any takers?!
Well thanks for looking & I hope it didn't hurt your eyes too much!
:)
15 comments:
I <3 you Wuz. I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate it sooo much whenever you comment. Each and every time. You are always so understanding supportive and genuine and you make me feel soo special (even when I'm feeling poopie)! Thank you so much hun. You are such an amazing person. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
<3
Good luck with the Cali trip :D I'm sure you'll find something that works out!
That is so sweet of him! He must know how important the beauty blogging community is to you :) That's a sweet top! How did you know I ate pho today o.O O that's right. You're my twin, hahaha.
Your skin is getting more and more radiant!
That is so so so sweet of him!! Awwww you're so lucky to be able to meet up with everyone! I want to plan my trip to Hawaii ASAP!
omg that's such a cute t!
awww he's so nice, if i were in cali i'd drive you. how about you come to the east coast version instead? :)
Aww, you look so purty! I adore DSK Jewelry.
And when are you gals meeting up? I haven't been on blogger too much these past few weeks. I'm about 2 hours outside of LA, otherwise I would have you stay with me! But I drive back & forth all the time anyway and don't mind it.
That shirt is cute!
Ooooo..I LOVE the purple look!!
Why don't you come to visit L in NY..?? I'll be your guide..hehe!!
dude i'd love you take you in but there's absolutely no space in my apt :( we have too much junk!! OOOO DO I GET TO MEET YOU?! that would be amazing xDD what days are you coming??
what a cute top :)
that's so sweet of Cheese to offer to do that! hope you're able to find a place to stay and meet up with the Cali ladies - so when are ya gonna plan your trip to the East Coast? lol you've got a couple of months to plan - no good to come in the winter =P
CHEESE is AWESOME!!!!!
haha i remember that twit abt the girl heehee
Wahhh don't listen to those East Coast girls! =P Caliiiiiiii! What are the dates/when and how long will you be staying? That's super sweet of Cheese! I don't mind driving! Yippie!!!!!!!
You're rocking that Amber Lights! Love the FOTDs and cute top!
Oh those VOV masks are good for about 3 uses each, that's why I say I'll prob be using them for the next 7 (okay 6 now) weeks. =P
You know tha'deal Wuzzle! :)
Shit, I cant wait to eat some PHO!!!
I love the soft purple look-absolutely gorgeous! Your skin is so glowy..what do you use?
Hottyyyy!!!! love that tunic- parfait amour is sooo pretty on you!!
and what the hell, I haven't heard about this blooger meet up for L... is it by invitation only?
ooh cali!! fun :] we have some really really good pho here ;]
Post a Comment